per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
What's not included
- Licensed guide
- Port arrival pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Free WIFI (on demand)
- Entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any locations : Private flats and houses, hotels, harbors
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34122P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco on Tripadvisor
- How much is Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco?
- Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco price starts from $816.27. Discover and book Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco cancellation policy?
- Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco?
- Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco is hosted by Gate 4 Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gate 4 Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34122P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Centre Commercial NICETOILEStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Vieux EzeStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Monaco Grand PrixStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Gate 4 Tours
Joined in February 2015
#53 of 290 Tours & Activities in Nice
- sherrybH1790AP00Unforgettable Tours of the French RiveriaWhat a trip of a lifetime thanks to Yvonne Erbe! She created a custom two-day itinerary visiting the sites my husband and I we wanted to see while in the French Riveria. Yvonne has a vast amount of knowledge regarding the history and the sites we visited. The tours with her were the highlight of our 2 week trip to France.
- ibrohrin00Highlight of our trip to FranceThis review is long overdue. But when a friend asked me what they should do while in France I had to recommend this day trip with Yvonne. Yvonne tailor made our day so that my husband and I were able to see the things most important to us. Her knowledge of the area is truly wonderful. We were able to visit little villages, talk to the shop owners, taste incredible food and see sights we would not have explored on our own. Of course her Mercedes was very clean and comfortable. Yvonne is a warm and friendly host. The day spent with her as our guide was the highlight of our trip to France.
- baron2019Th00AMAZING !Yonne arrived on time with a name sign to pick me up at the cruise terminal. She was driving a new luxury Mercedes van and she is a very good driver which is a real performance when you know how it is difficult to drive in France where nobody respects basic driving rules !! so I feel safe the whole tour with Yvonne I was definitalely in very good hands. The day spent too quickly indeed this private tour was so informative and interesting thanks to my nice local guide. Don´t hesitate to book her if you want to spend an unforgetable day and come back safe...
- mamad202200Top Service ! I feel like a VIPI went to Marseille for the first time and I wanted to see the maximum of sights in a minimum of time. After reading numerous very good reviews of Yvonne I decided to book her and It was the best private tour I have never spent. Thanks to Yvonne I maximized my short time ... she was so happy to do her job so she allowed me to share her passion for the area. I learnt so much that I feel very quickly like a local. Obviously I highly recommend her service and I will book her next time without hesitation
- SHOEBER00TOP SERVICING THE MUSTYvonne is a terrific guide ! She met us promptly on the pier. Her knowledge of history, culture and customs is deep and she tells the story of the region beautifuly. She gave us a complete tour of the city and pointed out very interesting sites and facts about the French Riviera. Even though she had injured herself and was in discomfort, she insisted upon showing us everything she had planned. We are very appreciative. She also helped plan what to do after the tour. LOVE HER
- BINTHAO00What a wonderful TourYvonne was the perfect guide for us so easy to correspond with and arrange what we had in mind in advance of the tour, perfectly described where to meet her, was there waiting for us and gave us such a wonderful visit of the French Riviera. We highly appreciated her flexibility, warmth and excellent English. She is also a very good driver and we felt totally confident in her hands all day. Of course we highly recommend Yvonne with no hesitation
- ljc6500Awesome Day!Yvonne was great! Met us early at the Monte Carlo port and took us to Eze and Nice for a wonderful day trip. She was informative and listened to what we wanted to do. I highly recommend Yvonne.
- jsto814400Perfect tours throughout Nice and beyond!We can't say enough about our tours - we were so pleased we did 2! Yvonne was absolutely fantastic. She helped to plan everything - but worked with us to fit our agenda - and gave us the perfect experiences. We were taken to Baux de Provence and Carrieres de Luminares, which we really wanted to do. We were not disappointed! We then traveled to St. Remy right outside of the museum having a great meal there and enjoying the town (it was about 2-3 hours away from Nice each way so a lot of traveling, but Yvonne was happy to accommodate). The second day we had a shorter trip and were off to St. Remy in Italy - you leave early (8 am) to beat the crowd - LISTEN to Yvonne! This was essential, the town was empty when we arrived, when leaving all exaggerating aside the line of cars to get into the city had to be an hour long - a single lane, slow moving with nowhere else to go. She really helped to maximize our time. Lastly, we were off to Eze, which is a can't miss! It was incredible, highly recommend you leave time for lunch there, we saw so much we were out of time. Beautiful places and an absolute wonderful tour, who is fluent in a number of languages and extremely informative. Couldn't have asked for a better guide and I highly recommend a private tour with her. Well worth it for the one to one encounter (it was myself and my wife) to have the tour catered to exactly what you would like. Can't wait to do it again and the places we couldn't see!
- NDOYENASSIM00JUST PERFECTThis is our first tour with a private tour guide and the experience was very pleasant. Yvonne was very helpful. She also tried to answer all our questions and was in fact very informative. Once we were en route she was flexible to adjust the itinerary. I would recommend Yvonne to anyone and would happily contact her in the future should we frequent the French Riviera again.
- NOAHIMBARAKA00FabulousExcellent tour. Yvonne was early at the pick up point so none of the anxiety when a tour is late. Yvonne was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. She even added items to the tour when unexpected opportunity arose. There were six adults and one child and all of us were very pleased with this Provence tour. highly recommend
- etrosihursule005 stars service AMAZINGI wish I could give Yvonne 5 stars .. She is really amazing, her knowledge, enthusiasm and smile contributed to making our trip to Monaco a truly memorable experience. She was clearly an expert in the history and current events of the French Riviera. she also worked in advance of our visit to make arrangements to suit all our unusual requests and went out of her way to respond to our needs, Yvonne and her company were delightful ... we can only recommend her !
- Kamassoko00JUST WONDERFULYvonne was really wonderful. She was so informative, courteous and easy to talk to. She took us to great hidden places we would not have found on our own. She gave us the perfect balance of guiding and telling us about the area and giving us time to wander on our own. I wish we could have packed her away in our suitcases and taken her to London with us. Of course highly recommended
- greenham0100Excellent tour, very nice and friendly guide!We spent 3 days with Yvonne recently when we were in Nice and had a wonderful time with her running all over the French Rivieria and into the hillside towns (and a little into Italy too!) It was over the Cannes Film Festival & the Monaco F1 race, not to mention the usual tourist season, so it was kind of a busy period for traffic - Yvonne handled it well and adjusted accordingly so we didn't feel the craziness of commuting around during this period! Yvonne is very kind, hospitable and very professional in her guiding. Always on time, with a super clean car, she is knowledgeable of the area and full of information. Flexible in her approach, she is also a great communicator and responds very quickly to any inquiry over the email. She is very generous with her time too, never watching the clock to end the tour "on time". Overall we had a great time with her, and would recommend her!
- JACQUEMINBRU00Excellent service 5 starsA few days ago my family and me decided to spend a week end in Cannes and we wanted to find an official licensed guide to show us the most of highlights in the less time without being boring specially for kids .. difficult mission isn t it ? and the God bless us because at the reception desk of our hotel the concierge immediately gave us the phone number of Yvonne because this hotel is used to work with her and all the time the guests are delightful by the service. And I only can confirm her reputation indeed she understood very quickly all our expectations and gave us all explanations needed by fitting our level of knowledges which are sometimes not very high. Thanks to Yvonne we now have a very good knowledge of the area and we feel like locals .. at least we try Of course highly recommended Thanks Yvonne for everything ... Sam still misses you See you next time
- kameljhonson00A truly perfect dayYvonne did an amazing job indeed our ship was over one hour late and she was able to not only wait but modify our tour to fill the rest of the day and get us back on time to the ship. As you can read she was very flexible in rerouting and changing our schedule at the last time. We were so blessed to have Yvonne as our guide because she is so experienced as a guide and very sensitive to our needs. She had so much knowledge to share and was very easy to understand her because her english is excellent. Obviously we highly recommend her.
Buy it with
Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco provided by Gate 4 Tours
Product Overview: Villefranche Shore Excursion: 6 hrs Private Tour of Nice, Eze and Monaco
Number of Photos