LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages
By Gate 4 Tours
Discover Saint Tropez, this ancient fishing village which still has a strong character and an international reputation; alone, its name evokes cliches of beaches, yachts and jet-set parties full of celebrities. The painter Paul Signac in the 19th century and Brigitte Bardot in the 20th century contributed to Saint Tropez' popularity and fame. Stroll on the old port which is its real city center and admire the view on the gulf and the yachts. You could also book a 1 hour tour along the bay with the Millionaires' villas. Head then to one of the hilltop villages Ramatuelle or Grimaud which are perched on the living rock. Their old streets and vaulted passageways are a living illustration of the charm of the old Provence villages. Drive then to the "Venice of Provence", Port Grimaud, which was built on a former marshland in the Sixties. Discover the astonishing architecture which combines sea, sailing and living space. Canals are streets and boats anchor near to houses. Great pictures!
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
What's not included
- Private transportation
- licensed guide
- petrol, paytoll, parking fees, bottled water, insurance
- all personal costs and admission fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up at your hotel or private address in Nice or around
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34122P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats and laps have to be booked in advance. RMP must be announced in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages?
- Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages price starts from $1,048.67. Discover and book Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages cancellation policy?
- Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages?
- Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages is hosted by Gate 4 Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gate 4 Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dazzling Saint Tropez and villages on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34122P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Saint-TropezStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2GrimaudStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Port GrimaudStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unforgettable Tours of the French Riveria
What a trip of a lifetime thanks to Yvonne Erbe! She created a custom two-day itinerary visiting the sites my husb…
Highlight of our trip to France
This review is long overdue. But when a friend asked me what they should do while in France I had to recommend this…
Yonne arrived on time with a name sign to pick me up at the cruise terminal. She was driving a new luxury Mercedes …
Top Service ! I feel like a VIP
I went to Marseille for the first time and I wanted to see the maximum of sights in a minimum of time. After readin…
TOP SERVICING THE MUST
Yvonne is a terrific guide ! She met us promptly on the pier. Her knowledge of history, culture and customs is deep…
What a wonderful Tour
Yvonne was the perfect guide for us so easy to correspond with and arrange what we had in mind in advance of the to…
Yvonne was great! Met us early at the Monte Carlo port and took us to Eze and Nice for a wonderful day trip. She wa…
Perfect tours throughout Nice and beyond!
We can't say enough about our tours - we were so pleased we did 2! Yvonne was absolutely fantastic. She helped to…
This is our first tour with a private tour guide and the experience was very pleasant. Yvonne was very helpful. She…
Excellent tour. Yvonne was early at the pick up point so none of the anxiety when a tour is late. Yvonne was friend…
5 stars service AMAZING
I wish I could give Yvonne 5 stars .. She is really amazing, her knowledge, enthusiasm and smile contributed to ma…
Yvonne was really wonderful. She was so informative, courteous and easy to talk to. She took us to great hidden pla…
Excellent tour, very nice and friendly guide!
We spent 3 days with Yvonne recently when we were in Nice and had a wonderful time with her running all over the Fr…
Excellent service 5 stars
A few days ago my family and me decided to spend a week end in Cannes and we wanted to find an official licensed gu…
A truly perfect day
Yvonne did an amazing job indeed our ship was over one hour late and she was able to not only wait but modify our t…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.