We propose from Nice aboard a Citroën Méhari a journey that will make you discover the roads from the seaside to the Massif de l 'Esterel. The route is beautiful and the scenery is breathtaking. Fun assured !!!!!!!!
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Italian, French
- To pick up
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- at your hotel in the city of Nice
- Parking du Phare - Port de Nice, Pl. Guynemer, 06300 Nice, France
- Port Lympia, 7 Quai des Deux Emmanuels, 06300 Nice, France
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118873P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118873P4
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atParking du Phare - Port de NiceOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNice Port
- 1CannesStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Massif de l'EsterelStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byNice Port
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2019
#19 of 168 Transportation in Nice
- dtbuck1100Amazing dayOur day spent with Pascal was absolutely perfect. An amazing way to see the beautiful towns of Eze, Nice and Monaco. The car was amazing and Pascal is super knowledgeable of the area. He’s quite willing to accommodate and customize for your needs. He’s funny and has great English. We highly recommend.
- PlasticinePorter00Cruising the Estérel Corniche in a Citroen MehariWe had an amazing time driving the bright orange Citroen Mehari along the Estérel Corniche from St Raphael to Cannes, stopping off for lunch at Théoule-sur-Mer and visiting one of the beautiful beaches we saw along the way. The car was stunning. The bodywork was perfect and the interior was pristine and spotless. It even had an iPhone holder and USB plug, so we had satnav! It was a real novelty driving the Mehari. It has four gears, and no power assisted steering, and that distinctive Citroen engine sound that I remember my Grandma’s Citroen Dyane having, which all added to the charm of the experience. The weather’s stunning here on the Cote D’azur, so the kids loved having the wind blowing through their hair, cooling is all down as we weaved our way along the stunning roads of the Corniche. We lost count of the number of people who gave us the thumbs up or waved to us - these cars seem to make people happy, us included! Pascal provided us with excellent service - it was easy to book from the UK via email, and we picked the car up from him at the Mehariviera base in Puget-sur-Argens (they also have a base in Nice). Pascal was very friendly and gave us a tour of the car and tips on how to get the most from driving it. All in all an unforgettable way to spend a day on the Cote D’azur - the kids said it’s as their favourite day of the holiday so far, and my wife and I had an amazing time too. If you get the chance, we all really recommend you do it!
- basnjio00Best drive everwe spent the day in two very well restored Mehari’s. We could even charge our iphone in the car. We drove to Monaco and back to Nice. The rental company was very professional and best service was provided by Pascal.
- Bart D00Wonderful trip along the coast from Nice to Monaco in 2 Meharis.First trip in a Mehari and then in two completely renovated cars! Very friendly owner and staff with convenient explanation about the do's and don'ts of a car of this type (in English if you want). Beatiful tour along the coast from Nico to Monaco and back. Avoid the highway, take the smaller roads and enjoy the view and all the attention you get from people on the streets.
- kmiller12300And Away We GO!!!!Such a delightful way to spend the day tooling around the French Riviera! Our guide Pascal greeted us promptly at the pier for a wonderful day along the coast. He went over our options for the day to let us choose how we wanted to spend our time, and made suggestions as to what he thought may work best for us based on the traffic that day, the temperature, as well as our interests. We chose to take a ride along the coast through St. Maxim, St. Raphael, and on to St. Tropez. We stopped to take some pictures and have a coffee along the way, and enjoyed gorgeous scenery and a great explanation of the area. Upon reaching St. Tropez we had some lunch and shopped around the area before heading back toward our ship with plenty of time before the last tender departed. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Pascal and would highly recommend any of his excursions. Truly a unique way to enjoy the Riviera in style!
- tescott8300Mehari FunWe hired the orange Mehari for half a day and drove up towards Monaco. It’s a great little car and lots of fun to drive. David was very friendly and helpful in getting us going. The weather was a little wet but next time we’ll certainly have the roof down. Thanks!
- Lucas W00AmazingI had the most amazing time renting this the staff was soo friendly and helpfull. I loved every second other car rental services should take notes. The experience is not comaperable to any other car. I got this tip from my friend and i would reccommend it 10/10. Thank you for the experience. I am in love with the pink one
- SebsMUC00A special way to discover NiceWe did the Méhari-tour on my wife‘s birthday. Pascal, guide and owner of the business, picked us up at the port in an electric Méhari. First part of the tour was going up the hill east of the port with stops at several viewing points, where you can take great pictures of the city and also Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Back down to the city and along the Promenade des Anglais, you can see some nice landmarks like the famous Hotel Negresco. We also made a stop a Pascal‘s garage and could take a look at his impressive collection of Méharis. We switched to a classic Méhari to finish our tour. The Méhari tour is perfect to discover Nice in a relaxed and individual way. Pascal gave us interesting facts about Nice as well as some great tips for restaurants and other places to go, like Grasse, capital of perfume manufacturing, and Estérel, the french Colorado. 5 Stars and definite recommendation!
- ernaversteegden00Amazing experienceWe had great fun exploring the Côte in these nostalic (yet very comfy drivable!) colourful cars. It was an amazing experience to see the sun go down with wind in our hair and an utterly feeling of freedom. Thank you Meharivièra for making this happen in such a professional and relaxed way!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2018 • Couples
Un cadeau "original" que l'on m'a offert et quelle bonne idée ! C'est une véritable expérience a tenter. Une ballade à travers des paysages magnifiques a bord de cette voiture de légende, a faire, à refaire dès que possible !
Written March 12, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
bonjour merci encore , nous espérons vous revoir cordialement Pascal
Written March 14, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.