There is a new way for independent-minded travellers to discover the beauty and culture of Nice and its surrounds, its fashionable shopping streets and its quirky, breathtaking, hidden gems. Vox City is a state-of-the-art, offline self-guided sightseeing application that uniquely combines public transportation and walking tours with high-quality audio narration, rich visuals, helpful text and offline navigable mapping to transform your smartphone into an intelligent assistant and reliable travel companion. Live the city at your own pace, while discovering more than any guide could ever tell you. Thanks to our local story tellers, you can enjoy over 100 points of interest in the city, plus seek out the best photo-spots and free wi-fi areas. Whether you follow our suggested itineraries, or simply explore at will, you’ll uncover Nice and its surrounds’ glories in your own way and at your own pace, by day or night.
How it works
• Vox City contains a sophisticated digital city map and offline navigation system where over 100 points of interest are highlighted and told by local experts. You’ll learn about curiosities, culture, stories, and secrets in your choice of six languages.
• You may also buy an enhanced VoxCity that includes transportation options on the city’s bus, tram and metro system.
• Once you book, we’ll immediately send you the links to download the app and credentials to give you access to your sightseeing and navigation content valid for a single device
• If you buy a plan that includes transportation options, you may collect your public transport tickets at one of our Voucher Exchange Points. These are marked on your offline map and easily reachable upon your arrival in Nice.
• Download, install and enjoy! Vox City will be looking after you from the moment you arrive.