Relax and let a professional take care of you. Your driver will pick you up at your hotel/departure adress, with your name. Your driver will take care of your luggage and take you easily to the airport flight, port cruise, in Nice.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Location Name: Nice airport
- Nice, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- Nice, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10259P122
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10259P122
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Joined in April 2015
#104 of 290 Tours & Activities in Nice
- JayAway00Beautiful December Day in the CountysideWe took this tour in late December. I don't remember the driver/tour guide's name (sorry) but he was easy to talk to, gave us a lot of information. We started at the winery and met the winemaker George. George spoke only French so our tour guide helped translate but towards the end we were all able to converse a little. It was very cool to see how he ages the wine in the sun. We learned about his wine making process and then tasted several of his wines plus his olives. We bought some bottles to drink back at Nice and I wish we had bought more. The winery is full of beautiful paintings done by the winemaker's brother, who also designs the labels. We then went to St Paul-de-Vence and toured the little village. Since it was Christmas time, the village was decorated and was really very pretty. I recommend this tour if you have any interest in wine (and even if you don't because you might after this tour!). We were a family with 4 young adults, only one was a teen (I had to choose a category) to submit this review.
- guidtour00WonderfulWonderful day trip trough the French riviera i wish to make it again 1 day it’s little time. I am happy 😊
- Adventurousrmh00Ahhhhhh the French Riviera!I didn't take this specific tour but would recommend it. I spent a week in Antibes and traveled/day trips from Monaco all along the coast to Cannes and Nice. The entire area, beaches, museums, art galleries, small restaurants, and pleasant local people made the week so exciting and special. These are usually places that one sees when celebrities are involved i.e. the Cannes Festival. It's so easy and fun to try to be part of the rich and famous world.
- Jan M00Fabulous CityMy partner and I are just home from a weeks stay in the gorgeous city of Nice, it's our first visit, and we've both fell in love with the place! It's a very busy vibrant city, with lots to offer! The place to be though is the Promenade de Anglais , with its stunning views, and the beach, which is pebbles, the Massena is where you'll find the shops, and you'll be spoilt for choice for food! The buses and trains are very user friendly, and very reasonable, it cost 15 .60 euros return for two to Monaco, and 26.00 euros return to Cannes. All in all we loved our week here, and are planning a return visit in the very near future!
- Carlos E00See as much as possible from Villefranche Sur-MerWe booked this excursion through Viator. I would not do this again as Viator makes contacting them for questions etc. very difficult and adds a go between which was not necessary. Also, I booked 5 tours and the only 2 with issues were those booked with Viator. Our guide was Sugar. He is very knowledgable and knows the area (particularly Nice). He was a little late at in our pick up and told us that due to traffic that Cannes and Antibes would not be possible. In hindsight, even if traffic permitted this, these additions would have greatly limited our ability to enjoy Nice, Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo. Sugar made sure to take us to the best picture spots and did not hesitate to stop anywhere and everywhere this was necessary. He also had a great day planned for us with a great view of the area from a cemetery. He also took photos of our group and was genuinely invested in our have a good experience. He recommended places to grab snacks and took us to the Flower Market in Nice, which was phenomenal. I would strongly recommend him and this excursion. It was not at the same level as the tours I booked with other companies due to the change in itinerary, the van being a Citroen versus the Mercedes we had in other locations. But be prepared, for his being very assertive about staying on schedule and paying attention to his points in locations. Again, his intent is for you to see as much as possible. My only other suggestions, spend as much time at Eze as possible and ask for a bit more time in Nice. These were highlights. Especially Eze.
- PickyOne_900Great TourKaren was awesome. She was knowledgeable, warm and fun, planned a great route yet gave us flexibility as it was a private tour. Her car was in great condition and meticulous and she was a safe driver. We enjoyed the Nice-Eze-Monaco tour very much. Total convenience of transportation and local knowledge of scenic spots. We would probably not have been able to do all this on our own. The places we visited are beautiful and interesting (especially Eze), and we enjoyed the conversations with Karen as well. On-time pick up and drop off from our cruise port. Highly recommend and be sure to ask for Karen.
- Matthew K00Tour of Nice and AreaOur guide was fantastic and helped us shape the days itinerary so that we covered everything we wanted to do and did not feel rushed in doing so. She was knowledgeable, courteous, and enjoyable. It was definitely a highlight of our trip for all 4 of us.
- Peggy D00Private tour of the French RiveraThis was both a memory tour for me as well as a tour to some new places. I stayed in Cannes on the Rivera for three months when I was 19--many years ago. I wanted to see the apartment that we stayed at, how Cannes has changed and what hadn't changed there, and to go back to places I had been to before such as St. Paul de Vence. I also went to Nice's Old Town, viewed Villafranche from a hill (it used to be a U.S. Navy base), and saw the changes (some not so good ones) that had happened since I was last on the Rivera. I had an excellent guide and the only negative thing about the tour is that we had light rain during most of the day. There is so much to see on the French Rivera that I could easily have added two or more days to the tour.
- toddayres00Karen was fantastic!We were a group of 6 guys from America and Karen was an awesome and funny guide. We saw some awesome spots in Nice and Monaco. Great time.
- spg4300Great Riviera Panorama!Our driver (named 'Sugar') picked us up promptly at the Nice cruise-harbor. We drove (and walked around a bit) at these very interesting and completely unique destinations: Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Monaco/MonteCarlo, and Eze. He was ok with whatever/wherever/whenever we had a preference (time to spend, lunch, etc.). He was lots of fun as well as full of information. Small Example: He suggested a specific table at a 'bar/hotel' at the top of the lookout/cliff in scenic Eze; although this was perhaps only a small point, it became one of the more memorable highlights of our cruise. I would highly recommend this tour!
- asif786300Cannes & MonacoSugar is an excellent guide ! Does not hurry to get the job done , actually pushes you to spend more time at sites. Great tour guide ....
- bumajed6500The right person suger knows about what we need in a very short time humble, friendly,Funny, cares about the needs, step a head always We felt him to be trusted him a lot He did cover most of the places
- owrad00Thank You Suger 💖thanks alot to Suger from kuwait he was the best ever. he take us everywhere we spend really really good time. thanks again Owrad
- dand700W00ExcellentVery knowledgeable and worked around what we wanted to do. Liked him very much. Very nice man I would highly recommend.
- innushka119700Wonderful day with SugarWe has an amazing day with Sugar traveling to Nice and surrounding area. He went above and beyond by accommodating our last minute request to visit the winery and and the perfume factory. While Viator mistakenly bookes us for only 5 hours instead of 8, Sugar spend almost 9 hours with us for no additional charge! He was very entertaining, enthusiastic! The best we had on our 2 week trip!!' Do not hesitate to book the private tour and ask for Sugar!