per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus, full options
- Hotel or cruise ship pickup and drop-off
- Driver’s meal and toll fees
- Entrance fees 45€ per adult for 2 vinery and 6 wine tasting
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - pick up in Nice hotel for free , let us know witch hotel in Nice do you stay . we pick up costumer from all the hotels and address based in Nice city center you just have to send us your hotel name , - pick up outside Nice with an extra charge of 70€ , please send us your hotel name or cruise ship
- Port Pierre Canto, Bd de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port de Cannes, Jetée Albert Edouard, Prom. de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Av. de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, BP 453, 30 Quai l'Hirondelle, 98011 Monaco
- Port de Villefranche-sur-Mer, 1 Chem. du Lazaret, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46974P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- wine tasting : 3 wines per vinery , 2 vinery price 50€ per person
- Baby chair: 10 €
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- departure from Nice included
- departure from Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, 70 € additionnal charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with the Bellet wine tasting?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book the Bellet wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much is the Bellet wine tasting?
- the Bellet wine tasting price starts from $475.99. Discover and book the Bellet wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the the Bellet wine tasting cancellation policy?
- the Bellet wine tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book the Bellet wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides the Bellet wine tasting?
- the Bellet wine tasting is hosted by Smartour Riviera. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Smartour Riviera on Tripadvisor. Discover and book the Bellet wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46974P15
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2015
#9 of 169 Transportation in Nice
- 176bichl00ExcellentEvery time I stayed here . I was really happy because everyone was friendly and the service was excellent….. the people were super nice Room is always clean The guy Angel he super nice and I’ll be back here few more days later…… I’ll keep good reviews
- K_Q_1000Good way to see the many spectacular towns along the coastOur guide, Nicholas was great. We were picked up at our hotel right on time. He kept things on schedule. We were in an 8 passenger van that had French, Spanish and English speaking passengers and he managed to provide all commentary in all languages. He covered a lot of interesting facts and history and answered all our questions. Most stops were fairly short, but we were able to cover a lot of ground a get a bit of the flavour of each place.
- eszinner00A Successful Holiday with Smartour Riviera SupportWe were eight senior ladies on a 10-day vacation to Nice, staying at a lovely rental property halfway up the mountain to Aspremont, just north of Nice. We didn’t want to drive on the windy roads and the bus stop to the tram was a bit far for some of us to walk. The answer was Smartour Riviera (Nice). We are so happy that we discovered this tour agency. Working with Amandine was easy. She was responsive and helpful in customizing tours to the wonderful towns east and west of Nice. She also arranged reliable van service to and from the airport and to places like Ephrussi Villa and Gardens where a tour guide was not needed. Our car service drivers, Stanley and Gabriel, could not have been more polite or helpful. They were a joy. And Smiley, our tour guide, was enthusiastic and kept us on time. The weather in early October was perfect, the sights spectacular, but our successful holiday could not have happened without Smartour Riviera.
- R3443SPpaulas00A spectacular day in the south of France!My husband and I had a full day private tour, starting in Antibes, where we strolled through the market. Next we went to Grasse and had a private tour through the perfume factory. We then headed up the mountain to the small town of Gourdon, population 50! The views from above were spectacular! We then had a brief stop in Tourrettes Sur Loup for lunch. Then on to St. Paul de Vence to wander through the artist's village and then a final stop in Monaco to see the palace. Our driver FX was knowledgeable, courteous, punctual and had a great sense of humor! Super clean Mercedes Benz van. We had a fabulous day and would highly recommend this adventure. The MacKenzies from London Ontario Canada
- AndrewH81200Wonderful guided tourExcellent experience using this company! We did the private tour of Eze, Monaco and Menton. Giuseppe was our driver and was truly fantastic- he gave us a lot of helpful info everywhere we drove and moved at a very comfortable pace. We fit so much into one day yet never felt rushed or hectic. Would definitely recommend him and Smartour riveria to anyone looking to tour this region.
- Zoom_Gotti00Chauffeur Led Day Trip To San RemoIf you're not into outlet type merchandise, then don't take this tour for the shopping aspect. You get a long stay here so you'll need something more to fill your time. The driver will free you on your way, give basic directions, and see you later. Visiting the beach front and the port area are good options for filling the time. The traditional shopping area stores are nothing exceptional. The tour also visits Menton and viewpoints on the highest road. You can photograph Monaco and Eze from there but you don't stop in town. I liked it because it was a good chance to wander around San Remo, drive the coastline, and have a quick walk around Menton. But others who expected a more elaborate market day were disappointed.
- peterB4090KU00Great and professional serviceSmart tours collected us from Nice airport and took us to Tourettes. Plus return a few weeks later. The drivers were punctual and professional. The cars are v class and very clean and new. Would recommend this service highly
- starzat00Need Less Time in St Tropez and More in Port GrimaudThis tour was just OK. The driver was an hour late from the original pickup time, which is fine, things happen. But no one messaged or called to let me know that they would be late. I messaged and called the tour group and they just gave me the driver’s number. The driver, Jaqueline, told us some history about Nice and the places we passed while heading to St Tropez, which was nice. There isn’t much to do in St. Tropez, and we had 3 hours there. Everyone on my tour agreed that an hour would have been more than sufficient. We then headed to Port Grimaud, and we all would have liked more time there. There are little electric boats you can rent but with only 45 mins, none of us felt like we had enough time to rent them. Overall, the tour was just OK, and I would recommend changing the timing so more time is spent in Port Grimaud (at least 2 hours).
- bzglobletravel00Cote d'Azur - French RivieraThe French Riviera tour was a great start of the visit to the the south of France. From spectacular views to french craftsmanship, our guide Jackelyn was very articulate and knowledgeable of the area and the manufacturing companies for scents. Would recommend anyone for it's breath taking views to the production and distribution of french scents..
- robertdL8875UV00French Riviera tour with François XavierThis was definitely the highlight of our trip. Out guide, François Xavier (FX), was absolutely phenomenal. He has so much knowledge on the history of France and is very personable. I have done many tours and FX is by far the best tour guide I have ever had. The villages were so beautiful and Monaco was awesome! Highly recommend this tour.
- 888roxanas00Amazing Day Trip through South of FranceFX was our tour guide and he was excellent, friendly and very knowledgeable. He brought us to the beautiful sites of the French Riviera. I would highly recommend him and this tour company. Thank you for an excellent day!!
- jonasbull00Great way to see a lot in one dayGreat guide and a great tour. If you have time, it would be better to visit each place individually, but if your time is limited, this is a great way to see a lot in one day.
- kianda3000Amazing time at the French RivieraThe tour was very insightful and enjoyable, with plenty of time at each town to stroll around! Our tour guide, François Xavier (or FX as we called him) was the best, he was knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. Highly recommended!
- odalys a00Bad serviceVery short trip The time was horrible The driver did not explained anything On the trip the boat not even Carry nothing to eat
- akramM95400We had a very tasty Food in Civitavecchia, while other restaurans usually at thst time in the City does not serve anyVery fine Sea Food restsurant , very fine cussine thanks to Fabio , luegio and the high class cheff . We had very nice time and a vary vary tasty Sea Food . One of the best in Civitavecchia
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Good morning, We will be from 29th June to 06th July in Villefranche and we are looking for a wine tour for 4 people (English speaking). We do not want to drive ourselves and request a driver. Pickup in our area would be great. Can you please let us know what options there are and what the price and dates would be? a) joining a group of your tour in Nice b) booking an individual tour only us 4 with pickup in Villefranche. Many thanks, Tanja Malkus 00491718158113
Buy it with
the Bellet wine tasting provided by Smartour Riviera
Product Overview: the Bellet wine tasting
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos