Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus, full options
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Driver’s meal and toll fees
- Entry/Admission - San Remo Casino
- Entry/Admission - Vieux Port de Menton
- Entry/Admission - Vieux La Turbie
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- pick up in Nice for free , we pick up costumer from all the hotels and address based in Nice city center you just have to send us your hotel name , if the costumer is not in Nice we can meet him at the train station of nice ville front of tourism office
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46974P9
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Baby chair: 10 €
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour?
- Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour price starts from $132.46. Discover and book Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour cancellation policy?
- Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour?
- Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour is hosted by Smartour Riviera. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Smartour Riviera on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Italian Market Menton and Turbie - Shared & Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46974P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1San Remo CasinoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Vieux Port de MentonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Vieux La TurbieStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Victory with Victor!
Victor was amazing! He picked us up in Villefranche Sur Mer for a fun filled day of food and wine. He is extremely …
Amazing Trip 6!
We very much enjoyed our tour with “The Singing Tour Guide” yesterday!! A great experience. We highly recommend t…
Such a disappointment :(
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Please read the email we sent after our tour: "Hi, We wish to give some feedback from our …
Worst tour company
Canceled my tours, not just one but two, they did so less than 24 hours in advanced so I couldn’t booked with anoth…
This tour was amazing! We got to see so much in one day. The little villages were so quaint and our tour guide, Ma…
French Riviera Sightseeing Arbitrarily Cancelled our Private Guided Tour just 2 days prior!!!
I received a call on July 3 saying they could no longer pick us up at Monaco Port cuz of a law prohibiting pickup t…
Be careful with this tour agency
Reserve este tour con 3 semanas de anticipacion y un dia antes de la fecha nadie me habia contactado asi que llame …
Full day private tour
My family and I booked smart tour for 3 days- 2 private tours and one shared full day French Riviera tour. The ca…
Thank You Smilie for An Amazing 5 Star Experience!!
Oh my goodness… I was left speechless after such a wonderful day! Not only was the weather spectacular, but the tou…
St Tropez, Grasse and Gourdon with Smart tours
Excellent tour company. Efficient, professional and knowledgeable. Our tour guide FX was the best ever. He was acco…
Smartour Rocks !!! Perfect vacation
Smooth and courteous service all around from Airport pickup to private tours. We visited Gourdon, St. Paul de Vence…
Fantastic! Smartour was amazing!
We had a wonderful trip with the help of Smartour. We did 3 tours with them while in the South of France and all w…
Best day in France!
This was amazing! My family for four (2 teenage boys) did this and it was one of our most favourite days in France…
Fantastic Tours! Highly Recommend!
Just did 3 private tours with Smart Tours and they were wonderful!! They were so helpful and responsive in helping…
Perfect French Wine Tasting, Really Close to Nice
Beautiful Château and vineyard. Tour guide was excellent, really engaging and knowledgeable. The wines were all lov…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2018 • Friends
Our guide was great. He spoke English well and knew the area. We have taken a few tours in this area and find the guide can be the difference in enjoying the tour and loving the tour.
Written July 13, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks so much for your very nice message We hope to see you soon Best regards Amandine et Anthony
Written August 3, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.