per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Location Name: The departure location from Nice center, Cannes or Monaco but the driver pick-up the clients from their hotels or residence. Location Address: Port of Nice 2 Quai Entrecasteaux 06300 NICE FRACE Directions: The guide takes the clients form their hotel or residence Return Location: The guide decides on the same day the meeting point for the departure.
- Nice, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8494P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo?
- Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo price starts from $409.46. Discover and book Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo cancellation policy?
- Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo?
- Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo is hosted by VIP Riviera Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIP Riviera Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8494P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
VIP Riviera Tour
#16 of 170 Transportation in Nice
- 259CathyA00Great one day excurisonSince we were only in port for 8 hours, we had a lot of ground to cover. Thankfully, our guide Roman was up for the challenge. We covered all the sites on our list plus some drive by interests along the way. Roman was great with monitoring the traffic situation to assure we were back on board within the allotted timeframe.
- jameshS1303TM00Fantastic three hour tour of Nice, FranceI didn't have much time, but wanted to hit the hot spots of Nice, since I was only there for 36 hours. So I hired a private car. Driver was excellent. He was knowledgeable of Nice, took me to popular places and punctual. The reservation process was smooth with Tripadvisor.
- Jenny C00Not As Advertised, Basically an Expensive Taxi Service, Not a TourThe tour advertises that it includes a professional English speaking guide and live commentary on board. He didn't speak to us on the drive at all and when we asked questions he told us his English wasn't very good. We did not get a tour guide, but instead got a driver that drove us places and dropped us off and told us to call him when we were ready to go to the next place. We didn't know what we were supposed to be seeing at each place. When we asked what we were supposed to do or see, our "guide" told us just to go and we would find it. At one point we asked about seeing the Prince's palace because he had told us earlier he would take us to see it. He informed us that it was at the place we had just been to and asked us why we didn't see it while we were there. We told him we didn't know it was there, and he replied, "Didn't you read the signs?" (The signs were not in English.) He wasn't even going to take us to our last stop, stating that he had to get us back to our ship. After us insisting, he took us to our last stop and still ended up cutting our tour 40 minutes short. We have taken multiple private tours and every one of them has been excellent until this one. Requested a refund but Viator is refusing to refund, stating the tour guide said he took us to all the places we were supposed to go. Well, he took us there but that was all. No tour was provided.
- IKENNA N00A family’s tour of Cannes, Atibes and St Paul de Vince from Nice.The transportation was excellent, comfortable and cool. The tour guide was knowledgeable and provided adequate information, however we could not really hear from the back seat, which can possibly be resolved by adding a microphone for the passengers in the back seats.
- FellowTraveler75257400Eze and Monaco TripOur private driver, Fred, was great! He took us in a MB minivan to all the destinations. We had time for lunch in Monaco and some shopping as well. We got back on-time to the cruise ship terminal.
- 245olegv00Very beautiful village for visit, real tourist place with nice service, attractions and views.Incredible village with beautiful medieval architecture, bars, restaurants, hotels and small souvenir shops between Nice and Monaco. You must spend at least half a day in this spectacular place.
- jacquelinew60300How perfume is madeWe spent quite awhile driving through the countryside - I had never been there before so that was interesting. Our destination was a perfume factory - we had about an hour tour and explanation about how perfume is made. Being able to get picked up at the port and returned to the port was great - not all tours do this, and if they don't, it really complicates things. Our tour started late and was shorter than it was supposed to be - not the tour operator's fault. Our ship docked off shore - which meant we had to use a tender to embark. We lined up for the tender 90 minutes before we needed to meet our tour guide - and we were still an hour late to begin. Our guide had another obligation so he wasn't able to give us the whole tour. It was disappointing - very expensive for what we received.
- archos00OUTSTANDING TOUR COPANYNeeded a company that would be able to offer a private driver to take me on 2 separate tours to see the South of France. Bingo Home run when I connected with Lili from VIP Riveria Tours! She was perfect, responded to my emails immediately, and any request I had she always said YES! Alex our driver was outstanding, a very cautious driver and knowledgeable with wonderful stories to tell about the areas we traveled around to see. I just can't say enough about how much I really enjoyed using VIP Riveria Tours! What a find having never worked with them before!!!!!
- blr757200European Vacation CelebrationAwesome Wonderful Fabulous fantastic and enjoyed food and shopping, beach, Fireworks, walking, sightseeing,markets
- andreapH2779DD00Monoco and EzaJoe was wonderful, he was great historian and funny. I recommended and I was solo traveler and he took great care I wasn’t alone. Great driver and very patient.
- Charisse200Great visit made even better by a wonderful guide!We felt incredibly grateful to have Eva as our guide on this tour. She was so friendly & knowledgeable, always on time and very professional. We saw so many amazing sights. In particular we loved the village of Eze, this tour is a must do if you visit the French Riviera. It exceeded our expectations.
- BAR0SH00Highly recommend Rene!Had a wonderful day with Rene, touring Nice, Eze and Monaco. Found him extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended.
- larisatkach00Renee is the best!We were a group of four. We had an amazing trip thanks to our guide Renee. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and provided us with a lot of information on each sight. We strongly recommend Renee to anyone looking to explore the French Riviera.
- Daniel S00A very nice tourWe started the tour in Monaco which we were told was different than usual, most people go from Nice to Monaco. As such it was a little backwards. We drove around the coast saw some beautiful places we would not have otherwise seen. Our tour guide was a very nice man who had lots of information and let us direct where we wanted to go. We would have preferred to have been directed around a little more than doing the directing but it worked out. We saw the palace, eze and had dinner in Beaulieu sur Mer. Overall it was a very nice tour, we'd go on it again.
- Terry W00Renee the Rock Star of Tour GuidesTook the tour with eight people and it was by far the best tour of our cruise. Renee was hilarious, hardly stopping for a breath while he told us stories, history, interesting trivia and so many other things. He would add or drop stops as we went and stop for longer or shorter depending on how the group was feeling. Worth every penny, and probably more.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2023 • Couples
I would not recommend this company. Our ship was turned away from port due to weather and sea conditions. We called immediately upon finding out and were told that they already knew, but would not be doing any refunds. This was a $491 excursion that we were unable to take, due to no fault of our own. We do understand that the company had no control over the matter either. However, it shows a great lack of ethics on their part!
Written September 29, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo provided by VIP Riviera Tour
Product Overview: Eze Monaco and Monte Carlo
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos