Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Provide the exact name and address of your hotel or appartment and a valid phone number when travelling - You can contact us on WhatsAPP If too far from the center, according to the number of pick ups we may ask you to meet at a center location, ie at the entrance of Hotel Le Meridien 1 promenade des Anglais NICE Please contact us the day before the tour to confirm the exact pick up time
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11039P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Optional ferry ride from St Maxime to St Tropez. Gain one hour extra in St Tropez by avoiding the traffic. Speak to your driver for details.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice?
- Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice price starts from $197.08. Discover and book Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice?
- Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice is hosted by SUNNYdays Prestige Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SUNNYdays Prestige Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11039P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPromenade des Anglais
- 1Port GrimaudStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Saint-TropezStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byMassif de l'Esterel
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Too much time at a perfume "factory" and only 50 minutes in Monaco.
The views were lovely and the drive was beautiful, but nearlh TWO hours at a perfume factory, away from the town an…
This was a great trip. We visited 3 lovely mountain villages and sea towns of Antibes and Canne and had just the r…
BEST OF TOURS IN NICE WITH ANTONIO!
My husband and I were visiting Nice prior to embarking on Emerald Waterways River Cruise of Lyon and Provence. Aft…
Great way to see the area and leave the driving to someone else. Everything went smoothly. From Marie who helped me…
sightseeing of Eze, Monaco, and Monte Carlo
It was amazing tour for me and my friends, everyone liked this tour. We really enjoyed a lot. and it was economical…
A Full Day
Enjoyed our tour. It was a full day. The perfume tour was informative. Eze was lovely to explore but I wouldn’t sug…
This was a really thorough tour and we ended up seeing a lot of the French Riviera which would have been difficult …
No quite a wasted day
There were enough good things to see and do to keep us from calling this tour a total waste. We signed up for this …
Lynda kathleen H00
The guide was very knowledgeable and helped us keep on schedule as best anyone could with the tunnel closures in Mo…
The view from Jardin botanique d'Èze is dazzling. Worth every penny for the entry fee. Take the public bus route to…
It wasn’t what I exoected
On the website, they call this their Countryside Tour, which led me to believe that we would have a guide taking us…
Glamorous Côte d'Azur by "Sunny Days"trip agency - never again!
We took this trip with my niece on 22nd of May. The day was rainy. Our guide Antonio was talking whole day long wit…
Vintage car wine tasting excursion
We had the most wonderful day exploring Provence with our guide in the vintage car. Marie was helpful and accommoda…
Wonderful day with Justin, our guide
Loved our tour from Viillefranche to Nice, Eze and Monte Carlo. Our guide was Justin and you could tell he truly l…
Fantastic! (The Full Day Small Group Countryside Tour From Nice)
Justin was a great guide. He was knowledgeable, courteous and made the tour enjoyable and also funny. At each stop …