Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Font du Broc
- Entry/Admission - Chateau De Saint-Martin
- Additional food and drinks
- Supplément Pic-nic lunch at Chateau St Martin 50 Euros / pers. to pay on spot
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2356WINENICE
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants; please request at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2356WINENICE
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chateau Font du BrocStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chateau De Saint-MartinStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in July 2011
#4 of 169 Transportation in Nice
- angiesT1872SV00Time very well spent!!Our tour with Antoine was one of the highlights of our stay in Nice. We appreciated being picked up at our hotel. He was a fantastic tour guide and we found ourselves wishing that we had more time with him. He made us very comfortable and has a great knowledge of the area. We enjoyed the drive, the amazing views, and the free time in each area. Highly recommend!
- 302niallg00Excellent trip to see the sights of MonacoGreat trip out, perfect way to see the sights of Monaco and Eze, the guide was very knowledgeable and made us feel really comfortable- highly recommend
- Companion2260089244600Lovely trip to Eze and MonicoOur guide gave us extra time at the stops. He was very friendly and informative. It happened to be a clear, sunny day and the views were beautiful.
- ssz1700Half day eze and MonacoBeautiful and totally worth a visit Shame we had under an hour an eze. Would have loved more time. Could have shorter in the perfum factory Our guide was very knowledgeable and super friendly Great day out
- elpidac202000Fantastic French RivieraOttilia, our driver, was amazing. We had a day absolutely crammed with site seeing. Her advice on where to go and what to see enabled us to make the most of our day. We now have beautiful memories of Canne, Monaco old town, Monte Carlo and the stunning village of Eze. She even drove us around the race track in Monaco! Thank you!!
- syedmX5860EO00Beautiful/scenic TripThe drive from Nice to Monaco was one of the most scenic/beautiful drives we ever took. A must see trip.
- dmellor2800Wonderful Italian Riviera Day Trip From NiceHad a wonderful trip exploring Sanremo and Dolceacqua. Our tour guide Martina was amazing. Very friendly, engaging and knowledgeable and made it a magical experience. Plenty of free time to explore. Would highly recommend!
- ursulapG846QL00Great day outWe enjoyed our trip. Thierry, our tour guide, was very friendly & informative. The perfume factory was very interesting and Monaco was the highlight of the day.
- dancaz400Great tour guide, spoilt by lacklustre vineyard experience.A big shout out to our tour guide and driver Martina. She was fantastic. She collected us in a shared mini bus from the hotel on time and was very knowledgeable of the whole area and talked to us all continuously. The first part was the wine tasting tour. It was a beautiful spot and we were met by our Madame host and co-owner from the vineyard who was very friendly and knowledgeable. We were combined with a second group on arrival, so not quite as focussed as we had hoped. To begin with it was very interesting but unfortunately the host spent way too much time talking. The pours were literally about 15ml each - a thimble full. There were 6 wines in total. We weren’t there to consume large amounts of wine but we felt it was very stingy compared with other similar events we have been on. We were sat down there for about 90 mins or so and no tour of the vineyard. We spoke to another member of the group and they also felt the same as us. After the wine tour we stopped off for 45 mins at a lovely village called St Paul’s De Vence and this was the highlight of the trip. Beautiful place. Martina dropped us all off on the return safely and with a smile. The lower rating is purely down to the wine tasting part being very lacklustre.
- tovied00Not as expectedThe tour was not exactly as we expected. Although we were picked up at the hotel on time, and we drove to both Eze and Monaco we were left to figure out the sights on our own. We were dropped off at the sights with some instruction on what to see and then had to figure it out. The guide stayed with the car and we were to go on our own it the sights. The changing of the guard ran late because of a diplomatic visit to the palace so we didn't have time to see the Cathedral and grab a bite to eat. The casino was closed. I would say that the tour was just ok.
- paulcU4523GJ00Excellent tour of Monte Carlo & EzeExcellent tour. Peggy was informative & entertaining. Well worth it.Saw a lot & were given plenty of time Thoroughly recommended
- 439annemariew00Night visit to MonacoThis was a personal tour we were picked up from our hotel by the driver/guide. The guide was extremely knowledgeable explaining and pointing out sight along the way and on the return journey. Monaco was worth the visit, going at night made it really special and I would recommend this tour. We would like to go to Monaco again during the day. So that we could explore further and see all.
- utka00This is the way to visit MonacoWe were picked up in a comfortable Mercedes minivan by our driver/ tour leader Ralf. He was outstanding and clearly very knowledgable not only about the locations we visited, but about the history of the area and he shared many pieces of interesting facts and tidbits with us. He was the best guide we have had out of many trips we have taken. The locations included were fantastic, the amount of time we had for stops at lookout places and in Monaco as well as in Ezre were well planned and we did not fell rushed at all. The price of this tour is well worth it and we were very happy we chose this tour and especially happy we had Ralf lead us.
- Kim C00Riveria in a dayWe had the most wonderful tour guide (Ava?) It was an overcast day and a good day to go on a tour. There were 6 of us, all from different countries. Our guide made the day enjoyable and shared her vast knowledge at all stops (Eze, Monte Carlo, Monaco, Fragamond Parfums factory), Cannes, and Antibes. I highly recommend this trip to learn about this part of the world.
- X8097EArebeccad00Great half day tour in south France!We really enjoyed this half day tour! Loved that it wasn’t a full day time commitment and not far from Nice, where we stayed. Our driver was funny and knowledgeable and pointed out things and explained to us along the way! The vineyard itself was absolutely gorgeous. Our taste guide was so knowledgeable as well! My only wish was for a little heavier pours, especially because there were some delicious wines. Exploring Saint Paul De Vence after was a cherry on top!