per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English, French
What's not included
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Location Name: From Cannes or neighboring cities accommodation Return Location: At the end our guide would bring you back to the place you first met
- Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26158P93
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour?
- Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour price starts from $694.61. Discover and book Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour cancellation policy?
- Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour?
- Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour is hosted by Sophie Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sophie Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26158P93
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2015
- mister194800not good !!!!!!When the ship docked in Cannes we looked for our van what a surprise we cant found it. We walk 2 and half hours looking the office but we did not found. We walked under the sun with 35 degrees temperature away and return with 3 children and one of my family with whell chair. was very nice!!!!! When we come back to my house I saw mail that this tour was canceled but wuen you sent it I was at Europe so I did not read it But if you cancell this tour whiy did not send some one to wait us to say us I sent to the company request for compensation about this
- Andy W00GreatRestaurant was great..food and service.. Steaks to italian plus breakfast and lunch... Deserts are homemade. Will make you DAMMMMM
- Sharif826000It's beautifulBeautiful location and nice behaviour. Miss palak from front desk had a nice conversation with me.I enjoyed my stay alot♥️😊
- Explore78297200Frustrated touristsGreat pleasant driver, his tour guide skills were almost non existent. He dropped us off places and said to go explore but didn’t tell us what we were looking at and didn’t come with us. He was t able to answer most of our questions
- crowmania900Sophie Tours Monaco, Monte Carlo Eze and NiceIt started badly as the driver was 20 mins late. We attempted to ring and no answer. The walking tour of Monaco good. Then to Eze. Very bot. No airconditioning vents in the back of the minivan.He had no permit for parking at Eze or Nice ..just dropped us off. Grabbed lunch on the run..very rushed in Nice. We thought he would guide us.
- teachero216900Family TourMy family (13 in total) were picked up from our cruise ship in Cannes. Alex was one of our drivers and more than met our expectations! He was extremely personable and knowledgeable! We had requested specific stops and Alex made everything happen! There were three generations and everyone was very impressed with Alex’s knowledge and personality! Thank you Alex for a fabulous day!!
- Michelle L00Alex the DriverWe had an amazing day with Alex. We laughed all day speaking French/English with him. We had a packed agenda and never felt rushed. We booked private tours for each port excursion from the Disney Cruise, and he was by far the most knowledgeable, friendly, and fun. We traveled with our three kids, well worth the money.
- natashavbostone00fun, safe, intertainingSo happy we used Sophie Tour when visiting Nice with my friends. Yaroslav and Daniel made our tours and rides extremely safe, fun and entertaining. Highly recommend to use Sophie Tour
- 111antoniod7700Antonio DMargarette had outstanding knowledge of area and very accommodating during the tour. She took us, seven total, to short side tours we asked for, shopping, and around the casino. Standing by when we arrived and a very calm drive. Would use again.
- Daniel A00Unforgettably great experienceThat was really something, we only had half a day but have seen so much. After Monaco port pick up we went to see Monte Carlo and the old town with Prince’s Pałace then great view point in La Turbie as well as the płace where Grace Kelly had her last lunch before the accident. Then Eze Village, don’t miss that because that is top tourist attraction at the riviera. And then Nice itself and view point at Mont Boron ! I still have the view in my mind, stoning! Great service and the van, driver and guide was an excellent fellow (Daniel) Would definitely recommend that
- vivianye200200Beautiful trip for such a short day!We used Sophie Tour for our "Private Tour to Monaco Eze Saint-Paul-de-Vence Nice and Cannes" recently. Milinda was our driver and guide, she picked us up at the port, took us to drive around Cannes, Nice, Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Eze, then Monaco before dropped us off at the port. She always picked the right spots for us to take the scenic photos. The views were fabulous, and when we showed the photos we took to our friends, they were all surprised that we could visit so many places in such a short day! We feels great that we selected the right company for the right tour!
- whomenoway00Excellent serviceI've used Laroslav a few times for trips to and from Nice airport always on time,very talkative and extremely helpful. An ideal solution to all your transport needs throughout the South of France for a simply taxi service or exploring all local destinations.
- gregsgal900Possibly the height of our European TripThis quite possibly could have been the highlight of our three-week tour in Spain and Italy and France. The etour bike crew was very accommodating and the bikes were very easy to use. We fell in love with Marseille even more so than Monaco and Monte Carlo. If we have a chance to do it again we will. Our 14 year old son had a blast, we all ended up wanting to buy one of these bikes.
- HOMOMMY00Beautiful day in the French RivieraFabulous driving tour of Monaco, Monte Carlo, Cannes and Nice. Views were spectacular. Driver arrived on time. Car was clean. He was very nice but not as knowledgeable as other guides and difficult to understand. I would say he was more a driver than a guide.
- quiggers11600Amazing TourGreat day touring Nice and we decided to take a private wine excursion. Learning the history and culture whilst enjoying the mellow atmosphere of the old town of Nice has to offer. Iaroslav (our guide) took us to one of the oldest wine caves dating back to 1860 serving not only good wine but also one of the best cognacs I have ever tasted. I would definitely encourage others to try this degustation.
Buy it with
Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour provided by Sophie Tour
Product Overview: Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour
Number of Photos