Get to see the highlights of Provence region with a very scenic and full of diversity itinerary covering the city of Avignon and the Luberon regional park hilltop villages featuring Gordes on board a minivan with your national guide and driver. This is a door to door private tour that can be fully customized acording to your wish and expectations.
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please contact us for a specific pick up request.
- Avignon-Caum Airport, Avignon France
- Port Fluvial du Pontet, Rue de la Péniche, 84130 Le Pontet, France
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8474P29
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon on Tripadvisor
- How much is Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon?
- Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon price starts from $1,251.61. Discover and book Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon cancellation policy?
- Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon?
- Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon is hosted by Sunshine Riviera Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunshine Riviera Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8474P29
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sunshine Riviera Tour
Joined in March 2014
- kjswayne00Amazing day on the French Riviera!We had such an amazing tour with Pierre! We visited Monaco/Monte Carlo, Nice, Antibes, and drove through little coastal towns back to Cannes with a quick drive through the highlights is Cannes. While Monaco was beautiful and bonus—we got to see the Prince of Monaco, we LOVED Nice. Pierre gave us so many interesting facts, stories, and has so much knowledge and love of the area. Thank you for an amazing and fun day! Highly recommend this tour and ask for Pierre!
- KThielens00Lavender FieldsOur tour guide was wonderful. We had a fabulous time touring the lavender fields in the Provence region with her help. She shared some of the area’s history, made a luncheon reservation for us at an amazing restaurant in a quaint local town, we stopped to purchase delicious cherries, and visited a winery. She was a fabulous driver and was so much fun, too. Thank you, Sandy.
- Madge55_12300Toulon, Aix, CassisWhat a wonderful day trip from Toulon and our cruise ship. Sasha from Toursbylocals was supurb! Cannot say enough about this great day excursion. We had a wonderful day driving first to Aix-en-Provence- just a lovely French town (for a quick, buttery croissant & coffee) and onto Cassis a pleasant fishing village by the sea. Sasha led us to a delicious seaside lunch spot where mussels & fries were the local specialties. Cassis was a fun town to walk around and view the locals enjoying their Sunday at the shore. We then drove to the highest scenic road to a fantastic view of the city and area. Sasha knew so much about the sites and the area. Though we learned about the Calanques, we did not have time for a boat ride to visit the spot but learned about these very special and unique places. Everyone loved Sasha as our guide and this special day excursion.
- jkl4900Beautiful tour with knowledgeable guidesWe took the day tour of Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo. The driver was friendly and informative. Loved Eze and Monaco. The Monte Carlo area was disappointing...just not our thing, I guess. Did not like the perfume factory tour along the way. The highlight was Eze, and the wonderful driver, Alessandro.
- Jennifer C00Amazing Tour!We booked our shore excursion for our family, we are travelling with two teenage boys and wanted to really maximize our time in Villefranche. Communication with Robert was very easy and prompt, he made the booking process very simple. Our guide was Michel and he was wonderful, he was so knowledgeable about the history of the area and gave lots of very detailed information that you would not get on a larger guided tour. He made a lunch recommendation and made a reservation for us at the restaurant and ensured we got a good table with a wonderful view. There were a lot of personal touches that really made this tour stand out, the day was amazing and Michele was wonderful. I would highly recommend this company to anyone visiting the French Rivera.
- DaveSas00Wonderful Onshore ExcursionWe booked this onshore excursion for our day in Cannes. Michel picked us up and treated us to a most wonderful day out. We drove through Cannes, visited Antibes, and later St. Paul. We had a varied and wonderful time, exploring coastal towns and hilly villages. Michel was friendly, engaging, a wealth of knowledge, and patient with our kids. Highly recommended!
- mahatinu00Cruise stop - Monaco, Monte Carlo and EzeWe prebooked prior to our arrival in Villefranche. Email communications with Robert Dahan were good, and the price for our half day tour was very reasonable. We also had a phone number that we were able to send a WhatsApp message to on the day of arrival to confirm the pick up point. Our driver/guide was Beatrice, a very friendly and informative lady who escorted us round the main sight seeing points in a comfortable 8 seater minibus. As well as Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo, we managed to visit a perfumery factory at Fragonard. A very scenic and enjoyable trip.
- Debbie F00Beautiful Day!We recently spent the day with Robert. The day couldn't of been better! We explored Nice old town and it's provincial market, headed to Eze and climbed to the top of this village to see the beautiful gardens. We had a wonderful lunch just outside Monaco, then spent the rest of the afternoon in Monte Carlo. A perfect day!
- cascadeflyer00Cruise Ship Tour - Great Day with RobertWe were on the Celebrity Reflection, October Transatlantic Cruise, and our first port was Villefranche, France. I had arranged a private tour with Robert Dahan of Sunshine Riviera Tour for eight guests. In setting up the tour, via e mail, he was very easy to deal with and very responsive. Upon our arrival, Robert was waiting with my name on a sign, and we boarded his clean, comfortable van. Robert's English is perfect and he is very knowledgeable about the area. We went to Nice, Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo and had plenty of free time to do some exploring on our own. Everyone in our group raved about the day spent with Robert and appreciated his charm and relaxed style.
- LeoCruiser00Amazing Tour - Thank You Robert!I booked Robert for a 4 hour tour of Nice and Monaco. Robert is fantastic! His pre-excursion communication was flawless, really welcoming and helpful. He listened to my requirements and provided a tour that was perfectly suited to what I wanted and needed. He met me in Villefranche and explained how we would spend our 4 hours. We first went to Nice, stopping for photos along the way. He gave me some free time in Nice to enjoy the market. From there, we drove towards Eze, again stopping for plenty of photo opportunities. We stopped in Monte Carlo for a short time before heading to Monaco, where I had around an hour of free time. We then headed back to Villefranche. Robert was kind and knowledgeable and I cannot recommend him highly enough.
- disteve00Perfect DayI booked this day for a group of 6 from our cruise port in Villefranche. Our driver was Kevin and I can't begin to describe how professional and knowledgeable he was. We saw Villefranche,Nice, Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo in our 8 hour tour. With a small private tour we got to see many vistas that larger tours would never see. Kevin timed our day perfectly to navigate the area and gave us so many memories to take away. Thank you so much, I highly recommend this company and Kevin in particular.
- Kat T00Cruise Ship ExcursionWe hired Robert to meet us in Villefranche for a port excursion. Robert was so kind and knowledgeable. He took us first to Nice. After a quick driving tour, he dropped us off to explore the city on our own for about an hour. Side note: the farmer's market is amazing. We then traveled to Eze (also amazing). In Eze, the streets aren't made for vehicular traffic, so we wandered around on our own. Robert then took us to Monaco and Monte Carlo. We drove along the Formula One course and lost lots of money in the casino. Robert was very accommodating of our silly requests. I highly recommend.
- RICHARD A00Tour with driver from Cannes to Marseilles with stops along the way to tour St Tropez and Cassis!Robert at Sunshine Riviera Tours was perfect! On time, very knowledgable, safe driver, nice clean comfortable van to seat upto 8 people. I would highly recommend using this tour guide and driver, he showed us things along the way that we would have otherwise missed ! This was a smart way to go from Cannes if you want to tour multiple cities along the way with someone with expert knowledge of the cities and roadways and points of interest.
- BeHappyM800Head in and up, not just to the sea.Like most, when thinking about a tour, Monte Carlo/Monaco or Villefrenche or Cap Ferrat or Cannes or Antibes or one of the many beautiful seaside towns dotted along the magnificent blue of the Mediterranean come to mind as a must. And they are. But so too, maybe more so, are the ancient, perched up in the mountainside, villages of Gourdon and St Paul de Vence with their magnificent vistas all the way to the sea. The south of France is so much more than the seaside. We took the opportunity to see more and we loved what we saw. Robert, our owner operator guide, was full of information and care for his clients. Of course he was, you are HIS clients and it is his livelihood to look after you and that is what he does. Robert's van was beautifully air conditioned on a very hot - about 34 degrees day and it was very comfortable and easy to hear for the four of us (two unrelated couples). We thought the Countryside tour - Cannes, Grasse, Gourdon and St Paul de Vence was well paced with plenty of time in the van to learn about the area and ask many questions about all things France and with plenty of time in each village, never rushed - about 50-60 minutes in each.Robert would tell us about the village, it's history, the sites to see etc and walk us to the "starting point" and then meet us back at his van at the agreed time. Once we left Cannes, we continued to climb up and up to the villages and because there were so many vistas to see, Robert stopped regularly for photo stops. And of course, he is there to take a picture of the both of you. No need for selfies! If you want a great day in the countryside, seeing the other beautiful part of the south of France, then this tour, and this operator, Robert, is the one to pick.
- Adam M00Awesome day!We just spent an awesome day with Guy touring Antibes, Cannes, Eze and Monaco. He arrived on time with his comfortable van. At first we were a bit nervous because he literally dropped us off in Antibes and said to meet him back at a certain location within a given timeframe (he did not accompany us) - we were looking for more than just a driver - but it turned out to be an awesome way to spend the day because we got all of his tips and insights, but were allowed to spend the time in each location as we pleased. We left the tour feeling incredibly satisfied and happy, particularly given the somewhat new way of doing a group tour, and we saw everything we had hoped to without feeling rushed. Bravo Guy!!!
Buy it with
Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon provided by Sunshine Riviera Tour
Product Overview: Discover Provence including Avignon and Luberon Villages from Avignon
Number of Photos