Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit one of the most spectacular sight in Normandy! The beauty of the architecture, its long history and the movement of the highest tides in continental Europe make this site "must see" in our region. Known as a Marvel of the Western World, the monument and its unique natural setting are also now classified World Heritage sites by UNESCO. Mont Saint Michel is the region's star attraction since pilgrims first flocked here 1000 years ago, it now draws almost three million visitors each year and had only 40 true inhabitants. Fast pass to skip the queues at the Abbey provided by your tour guide.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mont-Saint-MichelStop: 5 hoursOld town and the AbbeyRead more
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Bayeux Dday Tours
Exceptional tour of Utah / Omaha Beach areas
Six of us were on a cruise that stopped at Le Havre. Two of us had been to Normandy three times previously and four…
Only way to site-see
I arranged a tour for a VIP clients of ours and this is the brilliant feedback she gave: We had an incredible day…
Knowledgable and very personable guide
Another couple from our cruise ship book a D Day tour with Lena. We and a third couple were lucky to be able to joi…
Passion is Everything
I cannot recommend Lena Biehler of Bayeux DDay Tours highly enough! Ms. Biehler is PASSIONATE about Normandy & and …
We took the afternoon 1/2 day tour, to Pointe de Hoc, Omaha Beach and ending at the American cemetery. The closing …
We took a half day tour with Lena of Pointe de Hoc, American cemetery, and Omaha beach. She joined my small family…
Thank you Lena
We had enlisted Lena to show us the American sites while we were in Cherbourg on a shore excursion. With so much hi…
Incredible day. Incredible guide!
My husband and I hired Lena for a full-day tour. We are so happy we did! Lena worked with us in advance to identify…
D day landings tour with Lena
We booked Lena for a 2 day private tour for the American & British d day landings. She was brilliant. So knowl…
Fantastic Tour to Le Mont Saint Michel with Lena
This has been a highlight of our trip to France! Lena picked us up at our hotel in Bayeux and took us on a wonderf…
Most amazing tours!!
We were fortunate to have Lena be our tour guide for a full day D-Day Tour followed by a full day Mont St. Michel t…
Lena is an incredibly knowledgeable WW2 History tour guide
My husband and I traveled to Normandy to visit some of the historical WW2 sites. We hired Lena for a 1/2 day tour t…
We visited Normandy Beaches with my partner's parents, both of whom were children during the war and have real expe…
What a memorable trip
My wife and I were stationed in Germany for three years and while we visited many WWI & WWII sites, we never made i…
A tour isn't just going to places...it's going to places with people that know the stories of those places
I am an avid history buff, and have always had a passion for what happened in Normandy in 1944. I know the history…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 422 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1899 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Mont Saint Michel tour from Bayeux
- Private Mont Saint Michel tour from Bayeux price starts from $700.32. Discover and book Private Mont Saint Michel tour from Bayeux on Tripadvisor
- Private Mont Saint Michel tour from Bayeux cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Mont Saint Michel tour from Bayeux on Tripadvisor
- Private Mont Saint Michel tour from Bayeux is hosted by Bayeux Dday Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bayeux Dday Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Mont Saint Michel tour from Bayeux on Tripadvisor