It's easy to fall in love with Toulouse when you do a private walking tour. Learn about the history and culture of the city. You get to share intimate conversations with a guide who will be able to show you hidden gems, while still giving you plenty of privacy. Visit Basilique of Saint Sernin and Basilica of Saint-Nazaire, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore Church of Les Jacobins is an 11th-century cathedral with Romanesque architecture. The church's history goes back to the 10th century, when the Benedictine Abbey of Saint-Jacques was founded by Dukes of Aquitaine. Originally a Benedictine abbey, it became a cathedral in 1543. Enjoy Place de la Trinite, standing at the center of this busy square you can enjoy a panoramic view of Toulouse. The statue at Place de la Trinite was erected to honor Blaise Pascal, a 17th century philosopher who invented a calculating machine and made important contributions to mathematics and physics.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Official Tour Guide for 3 hours in Toulouse
- Meeting point in Basilique Notre Dame or hotel at a walking distance.
- Private Tour
- Local taxes
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
- Entrances Fees
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Church of Les Jacobins
- Entry/Admission - Cathédrale St-Étienne
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting point in Basilique Notre Dame or hotel at a walking distance.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P475
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide?
- How much is Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide?
- Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide price starts from $167.61. Discover and book Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide cancellation policy?
- Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide?
- Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide is hosted by Tour Travel & More. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Travel & More on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P475
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBasilique Saint-Sernin
- 1Church of Les JacobinsStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Place de la TriniteStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Quai de la DauradeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Cathedrale St-EtienneStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Rue Saint RomeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tour Travel & More
Joined in March 2015
#45 of 808 Transportation in Paris
- daveR4349IK00Private Paris Excursion from Le Havre - much better than booking through Cruise ShipOur family of 5 (Grandma, Parents, 2 kids -12 &15) booked a private excursion to Paris when our cruise ship stopped for the day in Le Havre in Aug 2023. Our driver (Kemel) was waiting for us when we got off the ship. His van was comfortable, clean and had snacks and bottled water. Kemel was polite, knowledgeable and friendly and drove us to Paris. We met our English-speaking guide (Isabelle) at the Arc de Triomphe. She was also extremely knowledgeable, flexible, and friendly. She discussed with us what sites we wanted to visit and learn about and structured the day to meet our choices. We had a wonderful day visiting Paris and were so happy we booked with Kemel and Isabelle. For barely more than the cost of the ship’s excursion, where we would have been put on a bus with 50 other people and been on their agenda, we were ablet to totally customize and get a personalized and private tour. I highly recommend this experience.
- Andre D00Why would they book a tour for a closed museum?Terrible experience and heartbreaking results. I contacted Tour Travel & More three months in advance of our trip to Europe. I had three tours that I wanted to book and shared dates and itinerary. They booked the tours and received payment at time of booking. I called two days before arriving in Paris to confirm the three tours and was told there was a problem, that the Louvre was closed on Tuesdays and we would not be able to tour the museum as planned on our Itinerary. WHY WOULD YOU BOOK A TOUR ON A DAY THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED???? The reason we used the service is because this is allegedly their area of expertise. HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS KIND OF A MISTAKE? We had firm travel plans and could not rearrange our days due to hotel, trains etc. What a complete and utter failure on the part of Tour Travel & More. Also, Maya never called us back as promised. It has been three weeks and not a peep from her as she said. I don't know when or if we will be in France again and if we will ever be able to tour the Louvre. Sadly our family was robbed of this experience due to the incompetence of Tour Travel and More. DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY.
- Valerie C00Very friendly and informative tour! Loved it!!Claire, our tour guide, was fantastic! She was very informative and friendly. It was the best way to start our visit to Annecy.
- nancyk87200Three Days in Toulouse in June 2023Highly recommend the city of Toulouse to anyone craving a true French experience , but without the"big city" woes of Paris! Toulouse is full of gorgeous churches to explore, a fantastic museum called Guy Depuy, a fascinating and beautifully curated space of his various collections like amazing antique time pieces, pottery , film nostalgia, holy art ..it was a wonder to explore! Also you'll find outstanding restaurants, lovely strolling along the Garonne riverfront, plenty of shopping streets ( but not the frantic crowds of Paris), plenty of accommodation choices too. We drove into town, dropped bags at our hotel then returned car to the airport and took public transport back into the city center which was easy and cheap. Hoteliers speak English of course, but you'll get to practice your French with waiters and others who were always friendly and eager to communicate as best they ( and we) could! Oh if you like Food Halls they have one there that is lots of fun to browse. Everything is easy walkable distances , think 2-mile radius . Train schedules were not very convenient for us so we flew from T'town to Paris on Air France which was a lovely 50 minute experience.
- Happiness22058900Unforgettable!!Great Tour - unforgettable! Evelyne, the guide at Mont Saint Michel, is AMAZING (knowledge, energy, charisma)!! Thank you!
- 482cherylp00Personalized, knowledgeable and excellent serviceWe had an amazing custom tour arranged for us of the Normandy beaches and memorials. The focus was on Juno and the Canadian history however our guide ( Adrian) was able the quickly adjust and accommodate a request to cover Omaha beach in our time frame. The guide Adrian was extremely knowledgeable and provided many insights on the strategies of both sides ( allies and Germans). Our driver Alain, was an excellent drive, he was on time and was quick to respond to me on the day of our arrival to arrange a meeting place. Maya was also very helpful and answered my many questions before the tour. I would highly recommend Tour Travel and More especially for personalized tours! Thank you agin for making our experience so memorable!
- Toby196000GreatOur driver was on time and got us to Paris on time. Our 4 hour visit to Paris was fantastic and we were all very pleased with this tour. We would do it again!
- Visitallthespots00Monet bucket list, check!We had a wonderful trip to Monet's house in Giverny. Although it rained on us, the gardens were beautiful and so worth the trip! Both our tour guide and driver were great. Our guide was knowledgeable and helpful. If you are a Monet fan, check this off your bucket list!
- Dana H00Private tour to Monet’s gardensIt was so nice to be picked up at our hotel and be whisked off to Giverny with our guide. It did take longer as planned to arrive only because of heavy traffic but the trip home was quick. Kris, our tour guide told us many things about Monet and his life on the way there as well as tidbits about the countryside we were traveling through. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We had tickets that skipped the normal line for entrance and that was nice because the lines to get in looked to be hours long. The driver was professional and his car was very clean. It was a very special day for us and I’m glad we used this group. Kris was very helpful in dining suggestions as well!
- 606felixh00Paris excursion from Le Havre cruise portWe had a very nice tour! Our driver Loic was an excellent and courteous driver. Our tour guide Katherine was excellent and responsive to our needs. Thanks for a lovely day!
- MemphisMarion00Excellent! Worth every euro!We were so glad we spent a little more money to get the "skip the line" pass with this wonderful tour guide. We knew the Louvre was massive and crowded but wow was it ever the best euros we spent to have the stellar Sylvie as our guide. She called the Louvre her second home and navigated us through the mass of corridors and people with finesse. She was extremely knowledgeable and showed us all the highlights and taught us about each one. We even got to see our one request of the crown jewels. She had an answer for every question and even though she has walked these halls countless times, she seemed excited to be teaching and guiding us. A little over 3 hours was enough for us and we felt like we had been in there for days. We learned so much and are so thankful for this last bucket list event on our stay in Paris. Book this early and ask for Sylvie. You will not be disappointed.
- Aimeeruth00A magical and romantic tourThe places and sites were so magical and romantic. We both enjoyed strolling around seeing museums, louvre, river cruise and a lot more. Loved so much their macaroons ending up our day tour so great and fantastic. The travel agency headed by Pilar made it so perfect as she customized and tailored according to our needs, it was indeed so convenient and comfortable. Pilar and her team are all professionals, efficient, kind, warm, attentive to our calls and inquiries very and accomodating. Cheers Pilar and team. Also special mention to Camel our driver who extended his outmost assistance and never left us until we went back to the hotel, including one more driver assigned to us who happens to be the driver of camel- so good. Lastly the 1st tour guide made it so easy and enjoyable as well. It exceeded our expectations. We appreciate so much the great experience that will always be remembered. Rest assured that a referral will reach our family, friends and relatives. Cheers and Gracias.
- b m00Paris DreamThis was 3 Adult women. No teens. 2 Seniors. Limited time to tour Paris. Worked with Maya Nader on line. Easy communication. Driver was ahead of time at ship. Car was beautiful. Drive was amazing. Tour guide was superb. Absolutely, EVERYTHING was TOP OF THE LINE!!! Everything we requested was done, plus. We did Mona Lisa, Venus De Milo, Nike, the Royal Jewels, both sides of Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arch of Triumph, City Tour, Lunch, & souvenir shopping. Amazing we did so much in 4 hours, but our fabulous guide made it happen. One tour from ship was canceled, leaving 200+ without a tour of Paris. We felt so bad, we couldn’t brag. At least, until we got home. I HIGHLY recommend this company. They were only $200 more than if we booked tour bus with ship. That was with 40 other people!! We came with a plan, and we received it. Thanks to them & their support staff!!! I’d use them in every city they advertise in, as well. Top Class company!!!
- jtsnydernyc005 stars for service (last minute inquiry) and a GREAT guide.I cannot say enough good things about the service you provided. I inquired about the possibility of a small private tour to Giverny in the evening - for a trip the next day. Not only were you able to find us a driver and a guide for a 9:00 AM pick up the next morning - both were EXCELLENT. We had a lovely time and Chris was extraordinarily knowledgeable about Monet - his work, his life, his family, his home and gardens. The trip to Giverny was the highlight of our trip. Thank you…
- Seaside11514800Versailles and Giverny tour in small bus.The tour was informative and very interesting. We were able to see the highlights in both of the locations. Our guide drove us safely to both locations and summarised important information in an engaging way . He invited our questions and answered these very well. There was lots of walking due to the immense size of Versailles and its grounds and would recommend that anybody doing the tour wear comfortable shoes.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Our enthusiastic, informed guide Cecile was absolutely wonderful. She gave us a wonderful overview to Toulouse. Excellent English and we enjoyed all the little known antidotes of BBC the people and places. A well paced tour and we weren’t rushed as Cecile was always considerate to our needs. Highly recommended.
Written August 24, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Cecile is wonderful! We are very happy you enjoyed your Walking Tour of Toulouse with her. We will pass along your message to her and to our whole team at Tour Travel & More. The Tour Travel & More Team
Written August 29, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide provided by Tour Travel & More
Product Overview: Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Toulouse with Official Tour Guide
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos