per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Full day of 7 hours with our local guide
- Public transport costs (including taxis and Paris’s historic metro)
- Customized tour planning services
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Arc de Triomphe
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- Full-day chauffeur and airport transfer
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre
- Entry/Admission - Musée d'Orsay
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you up at the place of your choice in central Paris
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5746P40
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe?
- How much is Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe?
- Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe price starts from $376.13. Discover and book Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe cancellation policy?
- Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe?
- Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe is hosted by Discover Walks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Walks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5746P40
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cathedrale Notre-Dame de ParisSee details
- 2Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de MontmartreStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3MontmartreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Seine RiverStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Musee d'OrsayStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Arc de TriompheStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#35 of 483 Food & Drink in Paris
- khrungthep00Montmartre!Leonie was our guide and she was absolutely lovely. Very knowledgeable, funny, and a great singing voice! She sang a bit of one of Dalida’s songs. We walked through Montmartre and finished at Sacre Coeur. Will recommend and I’d love to do another one. Thank you so much !
- Michael P00Le Marais, le profondAdrianne did an outstanding job in showing and explaining the Marais district to a small group of six, over more than two hours. And the fee was our choice! Plus an introduction to French history, in which this part of Paris participated so deeply.
- leslieh32300Great day in Paris!Even though the weather was bad at times we had the best day with Ruben. He was very polite and showed us around his beautiful city. We’ve been to Paris before but I felt like we were seeing the city for the first time! He showed us so many cool places. We started in Montmarte. We loved it! It was more like a village and we loved the atmosphere. We hit all the major attractions. Be prepared to walk on this tour! By the time we were done and back to our hotel I had walked 30,000 steps. Wear good shoes! We stood in line to go to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower in the pouring rain. It was kind of miserable, but by the time we made it to the platform it stopped raining and we saw a beautiful rainbow. It was amazing! I did have to buy our tour guides ticket if we wanted him to go with us, so be prepared for that. Also buy your tickets early! We waited too long and couldn’t get any for the top of the Eiffel Tower. Although the 2nd floor was well worth it! The subway is pretty dirty and old compared to London. (We came to Paris from London on the Eurostar, just for the day) But we only used the subway a few times. One time we were packed in like sardines. If we didn’t have our tour guide with us it would’ve been stressful. But he knew what to do and where to go. The day just flew by! I would definitely book this tour again. It was well worth the money to have a private guide for the day. It was a strenuous day though and we were very tired the next day. Totally worth it! We’d do it again!
- rachaell8300Truly the perfect day!First, let me tell you it’s worth the money for the private tour. You can customize where you want to go and don’t have to wear silly headsets to hear your guide. Adrian was amazing. He met us at our hotel, asked a bit about where we wanted to go. It was my first time in Paris so I just wanted to hit the big sites and then whatever else in between I was good with. Adrian chose the perfect route. Not only did he know where to go and what to show, he knew so much history it was amazing. My husband and I learned so much. He was funny, kind, and relatable. We walked over 15 miles in the day so make sure you have good shoes on. He also recommended a great place for lunch. Felt like a day spent with a friend.
- KeirasDad00Professional CompanyWe booked 2 full days of private walking tours in Paris. The booking process was very smooth with quick and attentive service to customize the tours for our personal needs and requests. We had 2 separate guides on different days, Benjamin and Floriane. They arrived at our hotel to meet us on time. Both were lovely, very nice to spend the day with, knowledgeable and professional. We did have a bad experience on the second day that was not the fault of the company or the guide - an unfortunate incident in Paris on the Metro - the company handled this extremely well. They responded as quickly as possible and helped to resolve the problem. Any company can provide a good guide, what was most impressive was how the company handled both the booking and dealing with our incident on the 2nd day. I can highly recommend Discover Walks Paris.
- Go74291900A day in ParisHugo was a wonderful and knowledgeable tour guide. We got to see so many of Paris’ wonderful treasures.
- Venture6740102535300Walking tour - Le Marais, ParisThis is without doubt the best tour I have ever been on. It held my attention from start to finish. Our engaging guide Stanislas filled the tour with so many fun & interesting facts. It very much exceeded my expectations. Thank you.
- Q4002UXrichardp00Wonderful!We had a lovely visit of Montmartre with our guide Helle and she was extremely friendly and informative on the details of the tour. We had great weather and were able to walk long distances in discovering the marvels of the area. Our only regret was that we lacked time to visit the interior of the Basilica de Sacré Coeur which would have been an extra bonus but it was our fault for booking the tour at the Eiffel Tour just a little too early so that we lacked the time to spend more time on the Montmartre tour. Helle took us to a wonderful restaurant for a great salad and really gave us a fantastic tour. She was so friendly and fun! Thanks Helle! Richard Pinder
- NorthStar5050818036600Private 1/2 day walking Louvre and Latin Quarter TourThe true sign of a good company is how they handle adversity. We were scheduled for a private tour to the louvre, but due to a computer issue at the Louvre all pre-bought tickets were cancelled the day before our tour. Discover Walks notified me immediately to explain and reorganize our tour. Our guide was Audrey, who was fabulous. She was extremely knowledgeable and informative. We could tell from the moment we met her how passionate she was for her city and her job. I highly recommend Discover Walks
- AndrewC772900Walking tourSaw parts of Paris that we'd never had found. Vibrant neighborhoods, hidden history and architecture that told its own story. Our guide was knowledgeable and took care to understand what we wanted to see and do. Five star experience.
- salkirk200500Montmartre perfectionExperienced a wonderful walking tour through the streets of Montmartre. Kicking off at the Moulin Rouge, our group made a trek up the ‘hill’ to Sacre Couer. Lots of detail on hidden spots along the walk, great places to stop and take photos and our guide then gave us tips on the best places to spend the remainder of our time in the perfect part of Paris.
- TravelingKaren100Montmartre walking tour was amazing!We did the Paris Montmartre Walking tour during our recent visit. Our guide, Leoni (spelling?) was wonderful!! Her english was great, her enthusiasm and love for the area was palpable and the places we visited were interesting and well planned out. If you are considering this walk, I highly recommend it.
- Corinnec183100Walking Tour of ParisEnjoyed our walk through the city. Our guide took us to some hidden gems other than the usual which we requested. Also, she had new and interesting facts about Paris history.
- legaljacket00Highly recommend but company needs better communicationWhat a wonderful way to see Paris. Our guide was Adrian (might be spelled wrong) and he was wonderful. Engaging, let us modify the tour as we wanted. He showed up at our hotel about 10 minutes early and we left right on time. Took the Metro and then started our tour. We saw so MUCH it was almost overwhelming. My only complaint is that communication was a little spotty. We booked this in May and it was not until about a week before that the company started to respond and we could discuss what we wanted to see. Further, they only wanted to communicate through Viator and would not communicate directly. I understand the reason for this but it made communicating difficult.
- ChicagTraveler11122200Montmartre Tour with SarahWe took the Paris Montmartre tour with Sarah. Sarah was extremely delightful. She was animated and enthusiastic, and most of all, knowledgable. You could tell her love of Paris and especially the Montmartre neighborhood. We highly recommend Discovery Walks and a tour with Sarah and hope to take another tour if and when we return to Paris.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Wow, what a wonderful experience Waleed listened to our interest and tailor made a visit just for us. He was funny, knowledgeable and gave helpful insight on the culture and expectations of Parisians. He encouraged questions and really knew the city. He translated what a book hawker was saying to us as we passed him on the banks of the Seine, a comment that made us laugh. He spent every minute of our 7 hours making the trip special for us, even going so far as renting the city bike and letting my husband (who works in bike transportation) try it out for a block or two. It felt like we were with a friend showing us his favorite parts of the city.
Written April 30, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe provided by Discover Walks
Product Overview: Paris First Time Private Tour with Notre Dame, Montmartre & Arc de Triomphe
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos