Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan
By Euroscope Paris
We operate this 3,5 hours half day tour in the morning. A stunning and complete half day sightseeing tour of Paris in minibus. Constructed 2000 thousand years ago and divided in 20 districts, each one is a village with its own history and centers of interest. After picking you up at your hotel with one of our 8 seated air conditioned Mercedes Van, our professional guide will drive you to discover the most famous one’s. You will be dropped off at the boat cruise for the lunch. There is no return to the hotel but the lunch cruise starts and ends at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 3-99, max of 8 per group
Duration: 4h 30m
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Pickup at the hotel
- Mini-van 8 pax with air-con
- Licensed guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Paris
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at the hotel, ends at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower. Pick up on the stairs of Opera Garnier, main entrance, if you are located outside our pickup area. If your location is close to our pickup area, contact us so that we can find an arrangement. Pick up schedules are subject to modifications according to the city traffic and can vary within 20 minutes limit.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218758P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan on Tripadvisor
- How much is Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan?
- Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan price starts from $236.47. Discover and book Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan cancellation policy?
- Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan?
- Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan is hosted by Euroscope Paris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Euroscope Paris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paris City Tour & Lunch Cruise with Minivan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218758P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byParis
- 1Eiffel TowerStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cathedrale Notre-Dame de ParisStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de MontmartreStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Bateaux ParisiensStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We booked a half day city tour and half day Versailles tour. It did not meet our expectations. The tour guide was…
So easy and better than flying
Had to find alternative ways of getting to Paris from London due to a BA pilot strike and settled on the Eurostar. …
Giverny Monet Gardens Trip
We took the hotel pickup/drop-off 4 hour tour to Giverny to the Monet Gardens and house. I neglected to get the dri…
Easy, comfortable and very informative trip to Versailles
Six of us booked the guided tour of Versailles with Euroscope via our hotel as recommended by them. It did seem qui…
REIMS - CHAMPAGNE & HERITAGE
Went on REIMS CHAMPAGNE & HERITAGE tour in July 2018. Guided by experienced and knowledgeable Anne Lise. Nice to es…
We used Euroscope Paris for a day trip to the beaches of Normandy as well as a 3 1/2 hour tour of Paris. We had Tho…
Guiding Needed but not allowed in the house and studie
We had a great guide -- Michelle. She negotiated the terrifying Paris traffic with skill, and she gave us great ba…
Great tour guides, wonderful locations, extremely efficient
Let me start here: the Eiffel Tower having terrible food has nothing to do with Euroscape and that two star rating …
Amazing Tour of the City and Versailles
My husband and I took the Paris and Versailles Tour (without lunch) at the end of December 2017. Our tour guide, Se…
Last Minute Cancellation & Incorrect Pricing
In moving to Paris, I contacted Euroscope for an airport transfer, as they came highly recommended. I was in need o…
Good tour, awful seating and food at Eiffel.
I took the Paris tour and bought, as a treat, lunch at the Eiffel Tower. 1. Pickup was for 8:15 am and was an hou…
Patrick is prompt, friendly and professional
Our first time in Paris and we were nervous. Patrick was prompt at the airport and very friendly. He set the tone f…
Our tour guide was very informative and the Minivan we were in was very comfortable, but if you are interested in t…
My wife said I had to go, well I did and from the time Thomas the driver picked us up it was all good. One of the b…
Very disappointing and waste of money!
I so looked forward to a tour of the Champagne region. What I got was a guide that was obsessed with religious hist…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We enjoyed a 1/2 day mini-van tour with Julie who provided great detail while navigating the crazy Paris traffic. We lucked out in that the tour was only 5 people, four of which were our family so it felt private. Julie showed us the highlights and provided some great recommendations for later. I would use this company again.
Written July 20, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.