per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Driver Disposal
- Electric SUV Vehicle
- Transportation & Premium Services
- Help & Trip Assistant (theme questions, etc...)
- Entry Tickets
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chantilly
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick from any place in PARIS.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108258P14
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much is Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip?
- Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip price starts from $484.31. Discover and book Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip cancellation policy?
- Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip?
- Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip is hosted by EIFFEL-MONCEAU TRANSPORTS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EIFFEL-MONCEAU TRANSPORTS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108258P14
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chateau de ChantillyStop: 7 hours - Admission excludedYou will spend the day in the Palace of Chantilly with a driver at your disposal all the dayRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2018
#80 of 808 Transportation in Paris
- KarenBek00Gorgeous flowersWe did not book in advance but stood in line for tickets - which was fine on a sunny day, and it didn't take that long. There were LOTS of people, and I guess you just have to settle for that as part of the experience. It was really funny to see the water-lily pond and the little bride that you've seen in so many prints. If you're into flowers, you mustn't miss this place. The ticket also gives you access to the house, but we skipped that because we ran out of time. The toilet was a surprisingly pleasant experience.
- hfrancisf00DisappointingOur Paris by Night tour turned out to be quite disappointing. This was especially disheartening since it was our kids' first night ever in Paris, and we were excited for them to experience the magic of the city at night. The tour was scheduled after our dinner reservation, which we had confirmed. We were informed that it was fine to extend our dinner since the dinner was running late. However, we found that our tour guide had arrived earlier than expected and was visibly unhappy about the time change. When we got into his car, he surprised us by asking where we would like to go. This caught us off guard because we had assumed he would have an itinerary prepared as our tour guide. We asked him where he had planned to take us, only to realize that he really didn't have an itinerary. He remained mostly quiet throughout the entire ride and provided only very short answers. The experience felt more like being in an Uber car than a guided tour. This disappointing experience weighed heavily on us, especially considering it was our first night in Paris and our kids' first exposure to the city.
- RyansMom020800Great alternative to Versailles - and biggerMy family and I decided to visit this palace instead of Versailles to avoid the lines and make it easier ton my arthritic knees. It was beautiful! Definitely worth the drive from Paris. The grounds are extensive, the room descriptions informative, and you were able to take pictures as much as you wanted. Tour guides were available or you could go on your own. A must see!
- seattlejbl00Great experience, easy travel arrangementOur driver was very professional, patient and kind. He was also a great driver. The car was very nice and extremely comfortable. Thank you! This is an easy and relaxing way to get out to Giverny. Once we were off the highway our driver made it a point to take different local roads to and from Giverny so we could see more of the surrounding towns and countryside. It was beautiful. PS - remember that this is just a private driver. You will need to get entry tickets separately. The drive from Paris ranges anywhere from 1hr 15 min to 1hr 45min. We booked our time slot at Giverny at 3:30pm. We left Paris at 1:30pm and arrived with 15 minutes of spare time.
- Valerie B00Holiday Home to Die ForJust a hop, skip, jump south of Paris is the magnificent Palace of Fontainebleau - a holiday home par excellence. There’s no doubt that the medieval castle and subsequent palace made a breathtaking summer residence for Napoleon, his two wives - two illegitimate children, two step-children and his legitimate son. Some rooms speak of masculine power and riches, some have a feminine air and there’s a lovely baby’s cradle on show. You really need a whole day to appreciate the wealth and splendour lavished upon it. The ubiquitous audio visual guides are a great help. Most of the information is bi-lingual, but some of the smaller exhibit labels are only in French, though that is only a minor irritation. Do not, do not miss this quintessential abode of an Emperor. You will be spellbound.
- pboldys00Great ExperienceWe had a terrific experience with Eiffel-Monceau Transports, Suran was very congenial and well versed on the Chateau. He picked us up at our hotel on time and we had a pleasant trip. When we were finished with the tour, Suran was very prompt and had waited for us in the parking area. I would definitely hire him again.
- lisajbooth100Well worth a visitExquisite architecture, so many incredible paintings and sculptures. The gardens are spectacular and we thoroughly enjoyed spending a day at this incredible palace. Staff were very helpful and friendly. One tip - take water especially if you intend to spend some time in the gardens on a warm day
- RichardT426600Gorgeous flowersGreat garden and what a wonderful setting for the bridge and lilies. The flowers in May were gorgeous. So too the view from the windows, even though the house was packed with people. Very popular attraction!
Buy it with
Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip provided by EIFFEL-MONCEAU TRANSPORTS
Product Overview: Palace Of Chantilly - Private Trip
Number of Photos