In order to (re-) visit Paris in an original and fun way, try the treasure hunt on a scooter (non-electric) from Paris along the Seine. Objective: have fun!
You will begin your journey in front of the Louvre. Then, you will trot to the left bank and the banks of the Seine to collect clues. Objective: find the key word that will open the
Cryptex (in which the key of the safe is locked)!
This treasure hunt is done independently but be without fear, we are never far in case of need!
Point of interest: The Louvre, the Orsay Museum, the Invalides, the Alexandre III bridge, the Grand Palais and
the Petit Palais, the Champ de Mars, the Eiffel Tower and the Seine!
• Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
• Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
• Esplanade des Invalides, 1 rue Fabert Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
• 1 Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
• Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
• Petit Palais, Avenue Winston-Churchill, 75008 Paris France
• Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France