Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
22 Passage du Génie, 75012 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Apron will be provided pear each guest
- Baking class is up to 6 people
- You are welcome to take as many pictures or videos as you want :)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
I booked this experience with the expectation that was set by the advertisement. The claim to be under the supervision of a pastry chef is a stretch, and we also did not complete everything advertised. The instructor who led the class was the cousin of the pastry chef and stated…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Aten-Te Aute
Amazing Experience Awsome!!
We had an online class. Mrs Carmen is an excellent professional and knows a lot about the process of making cheese.…
The host is very patient and experienced, she did a good job with the kids. I had expected some more action, but my…
Kids in the kitchen- croissant
This was definitely worth it. Marie was extremely patient with the kids and there were 4 boys in our group. The cro…
This activity was wonderful! Carlos was very personable and made this experience very fun! The crepes/galettes were…
The best experience to do in Paris!
This was one of our children’s favorite activities in Paris. Eduardo was so friendly and patient. He treated the ki…
Not great wouldn’t recommend
Dodgy location. Didn’t feel entirely safe being in someone’s home with the kids. Felt unprofessional. Lovely host b…
My children enjoyed it so much! Thank you very much to Gaby and Carlos, great with children and very profesionals. …
Macaron making with my 10 year old granddaughter.
The class itself and the teacher Elian were very good. The location was dodgy and we had a very hard time getting i…
Very friendly but more informal than expected
This was a fun activity for our kids and the chef/teacher Ellen was very nice to all of us. It's in an ordinary ap…
- Paris Metro
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,329 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 28,471 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,315 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ohlala Choux in Paris!
- Ohlala Choux in Paris! will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Ohlala Choux in Paris! on Tripadvisor
- Ohlala Choux in Paris! price starts from $61.45. Discover and book Ohlala Choux in Paris! on Tripadvisor
- Ohlala Choux in Paris! cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ohlala Choux in Paris! on Tripadvisor
- Ohlala Choux in Paris! is hosted by Aten-Te Aute. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aten-Te Aute on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ohlala Choux in Paris! on Tripadvisor