per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 15 minutes included waiting time.
- 24/7 customer support
- Costs for extra waiting time or extra detours
- Costs for luggage surchage
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our driver will pick you up anywhere within Paris and will drop you off safely at the Charles de Gaulle airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70478P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG)?
- Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) price starts from $87.51. Discover and book Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG)?
- Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) is hosted by Talixo - Paris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Talixo - Paris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70478P28
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Talixo - Paris
Joined in December 2019
#361 of 842 Transportation in Paris
- vickicL947YO00Do not use this service, they are unreliable and liars.Arrived at airport with no driver in site. Called and was unable to reach anyone. Finally an hour later was able to reach someone through their "emergency" number and a driver showed up (different one then whom I was told originally). After reading my review of their service the company emailed me stating I would be receiving a partial refund for the trouble. Never received it, contacted them to check on status and was told I had to contact Expedia since booked through them which I did. Expedia just informed me the company refuses to honor their word for a refund. What a scam of a company. Stay away, do NOT use them! They cannot be trusted.
- zinabecar100DO NOT USE THEMDo not use this service. The driver didn’t show up and when I contacted their customer service they told me they dont have any drivers available. We had to find and pay another taxi, and the company refuses to refund our money. BIG scam
- mmk195300DONT USÉ THIS SERVICE!Based on the amount of time that it takes on an inbound international flight at CDG to go through immigration, claim your luggage, and get to the meeting point, it was impossible to meet our driver at their proscribed time. The driver left (if they were even there in the first place), we had to engage and pay another taxi, and the company refuses to refund our money. I think this company is scamming people this way.
- blakestephanieg00HORRIBLE SERVICE! DO NOT BOOK!The driver showed up 15 minutes late with a bad attitude. He complained about our extra piece of luggage and told me he was going to leave it behind. He drove horribly, he then PURPOSELY dropped us off at the wrong terminal. When I pointed it out to him he told us too bad that we should take the airbus to the correct terminal. DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE. You are better off with UBER. When I lodged a complaint with the company they told me it was my fault because I had one extra bag. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, SAVE YOUR MONEY
- sylviaaH3408TJ00Worst experience everI booked a transfer for my daughter (18) traveling alone to Paris for university. I asked for her to be picked up at 2:30. They changed the time to 1:30 and she was not out in the allotted time, so they left. I had emailed them earlier that day and they made no attempt to contact me before the driver left. I asked for a refund and they told me to contact expedia. Expedia contacted them and they refused to refund me the payment. Terrible service. Stay away from them.
- josettet74200Don’t do itThe driver said we had to walk to departure because her car didn’t have the proper stickers to meet at the arrival gate. When I said it was too far after a long flight with luggage - she left. Terrible company. Not client oriented.
- Simon M00Efficient Private TransferPrivate transfer from CDG to Disneyland and return journey a few days later.Booked through Holiday extras and due to a problem with our flight and changing airlines, had to amend the booking less than 24 hours before first pick up. This was done without any problem. No problems with either journey. Drivers polite and friendly. Awaiting in arrivals after our inbound flight and quickly on our way to the hotel. Received a text message advising the driver was on his way, providing vehicle details for our return trip and another message advising the driver had arrived. Again no problems with the journey and dropped right outside the door for departures. Would definitely use again in the future.
- Vikki B00Great serviceVery easy to book. Once we arrived at the airport I recieved a text message telling me my drivers name, car and reg and where to meet him. He was very friendly and helpful and took us to our hotel with no problems. On returning to the airport, again I received a text with the drivers details and a message when he was outside. Very good service will definitely use again.
Buy it with
Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) provided by Talixo - Paris
Product Overview: Private Transfer: Paris to Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
Number of Photos