Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-107, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- A live professional art historian guide
- Departure details
- Café Étienne, 14 R. de Turbigo, 75001 Paris, France The guide will be waiting on the surface of the subway station, in front of Café Etienne.
- Bastille, 75012 Paris, France
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11571P25
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Marais semi private walking tour?
- How much is Marais semi private walking tour?
- Marais semi private walking tour price starts from $108.99. Discover and book Marais semi private walking tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Marais semi private walking tour cancellation policy?
- Marais semi private walking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Marais semi private walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Marais semi private walking tour?
- Marais semi private walking tour is hosted by Paris in Person. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paris in Person on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Marais semi private walking tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11571P25
- You'll start atCafé Étienne14 R. de Turbigo, 75001 Paris, FranceThe guide will be waiting on the surface of the subway station, in front of Café Etienne.See address & details
- 1Les HallesStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Fontaine des InnocentsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Centre PompidouStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Hotel de VilleStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5La Rue des RosiersStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Historical Library of the City of ParisStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Jardin de l'Hotel de SullyStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Place des VosgesStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Place de la BastilleStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBastille75012 Paris, FranceSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Very Fun Educational Day
Stefanie was our guide. She spoke English excellent and filled our tour day with many beautiful sites and tidbits o…
D'Orsay Easy to Tour
If you are not a big museum lover, the Musee D'Orsay is the perfect museum to see. It is just one building and 2 fl…
Versailles Tour Exactly as Planned
Exactly what I wanted! A private van picked us up and dropped us off directly in front of the Palace. Mila, our gui…
Rodin: A Museum must see.
Thank you Tina for your very informative tour of the Rodin. We learned so much about Rodin and his art. You guide…
Seeing art with fresh eyes
Our guide, Barbara, was a pleasure to have as a guide for the Musee D’Orsay. She was knowledgeable, but what made t…
A wonderful experience
We had the most wonderful experience with Boris. We knew that we were not going to be able to go into Norte Dame, b…
We had an incredible time! Our guide Barbara was outstanding and had so much knowledge and information of every pla…
This tour, and Stephanie in particular, far exceeded our expectations. Her knowledge and sense of humor was a highl…
Great Tour Guide
Alexander is absolutely amazing, highly educated in the history of the city, arts, perfect communication very pleas…
Keen on what they do!
Organized two tours with Boris (Louvre) and Kasia (Montmartre) for my boss and his wife for their visit in Paris, t…
I would definitely recommend!
Caroline was an amazing guide. In spite of our scheduling issues, Boris did a great job to accommodate my 2 sons an…
Fantastic - definitely would book again
Barbara was a terrific guide. She was prompt, friendly, spoke English perfectly and had a degree in art history so…
we really enjoyed our private guided tour of the pompidou centre with milica, she was very knowledgeable and clearl…
We learned so much from Boris during the 2 hours we spent with him (which flew by). He was an extremely well-qualif…
Addy was ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Addy was an amazing tour guide. So full of knowledge. We moved at the pace that was right for our group. We added …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Beautiful Architecture. Favorite part was the church. The parts we saw were definitely more commercialized. I would tell guide exactly what you are interested in seeing. This tour company will always try to accommodate all requests. Highly recommend using Paris In Person for any tour.
Written October 20, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.