Le Marais Jewish Heritage Tour
By Venez Discover France - Paris Private Tours
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Le Marais
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up and drop off all travellers from their hotel or cruise port within Paris
- Port de Grenelle
- Port de Javel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116778P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Le Marais Jewish Heritage Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- We will provide all equipment required (Face Masks & a Bottle Hand Sanitizer) for your experience not to be affected by the current measures in place. It is our duty to care for all our clients booking our experience and to ensure your health remains excellent.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 116778P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Le MaraisStop: 2 hours - Admission includedAs you are dropped in front of the historic Hotel de Ville, your guide will accompany you through the Jewish and Parisian side of Le Marais. As you stroll through the history of the Quarters you will indulge how this became the retreat of the Jewish community in Paris with the significant of each Jewish landmark passed.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Captivating Opera House Tour
Our tour guide Zach was engaging, courteous, and knowledgeable. He explained the history behind the opera house, as…
Anna was fantastic!
Anna was just fantastic... one of the best private guides in Europe! Thank you for your huge effort in making the t…
Exceptional tour with incredible guide
After getting off to a rocky start, this tour ended up being the highlight of our entire 2-week trip to France! We…
Personally to Trip Advisor:
Anna—the tour guide for Versailles—was the best tour guide we have ever had. She was exceptional. What was not exc…
Easier than expected and informative.
We were traveling with little children and elderly grandparents and was concerned that it would be too difficult to…
Your Platform Needs Work
Our guide was excellent and informative. He got us through all the lines quickly and pointed out the rooms he thoug…
Not to be missed tour of Versailles
A wonderful tour with Philippe! His excitement and knowledge of Versailles made the day so memorable for adults and…
Do not recommend
First off, I have to admit that out tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable in the history of Versailles. Th…
The tour was fabulous with our guide! We booked it quite late and appreciated a lot the help from the venez discove…
Tour cancelled last minute. Absolutely horrible company. The day before our scheduled tour they email. No explanat…
Very unorganized with poor communication
This was an incredibly frustrating tour, definitely the worst we’ve ever had. It was booked as private and then ch…
Wonderful communication, great service just as described
We had the most amazing experience booking a private Versailles tour (with car transfer from Paris) with Venez Disc…
History brought to life infused with energy and fun
Anna [ our tour guide ] infused our tour with energy, insight, and interest. Very much appreciated how she not onl…
Incredible building and tour guide, but tour communication lacking
A bit stressful in finding our guide. No direction of any sign or some sort of indicator (like the orange umbrella …
Worth every penny! Easy to book and an incredible guide.
We had very limited time in France and visiting the Palace of Versailles has always been a dream of mine. I agonize…