per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- All tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Departure details
- Place du Louvre, Pl. du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France Meet at the Louvre Square, by the Equestrian Statue. (Map will be provided upon booking) Dates: See Availability
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3207P33
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suggested minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum?
- Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum price starts from $262.30. Discover and book Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum cancellation policy?
- Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum?
- Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum is hosted by Artstur Art & Culture. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Artstur Art & Culture on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Walking Tour: The Louvre Museum on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3207P33
- You'll start atPlace du LouvrePl. du Louvre, 75001 Paris, FranceMeet at the Louvre Square, by the Equestrian Statue. (Map will be provided upon booking) Dates: See AvailabilitySee address & details
- 1Louvre MuseumStop: 3 hoursYou will begin your visit to one of the most amazing Art Museum’s of the world by entering the imposing Hall from where all the galleries depart. We start with the Egyptian and Greek Treasures especially, of which the Louvre is particularly endowed. The classical triumphant symbols of Greek Naval Power like the Winged Victory of Samothrace is particularly representative. In the Venus de Milo you have the essential elements of Greek classical style, with their sublime proportions, perfect harmony and outline: the three essential elements of Greek classical art. You will move swiftly through the Assyrian and Babylonian halls. The Assyrian discovered by Botta the archeologist, with the English Layard suspecting that a whole world lay buried beneath the mountains of sand. Sensational discoveries of the 19th century still continue to be made. After the magnificent Apollo gallery with French jewellery galore, you will then enter the European Halls rich with French, Burgundian, and Italian art. From there, we may once again return to the artistic revelations of the French Power of the Sun King, Louis XIV and later Napoleon. The Italian Rooms resplendent with the works of Botticelli, Mantegna, Veronese and ultimately Leonardo Da Vinci are in full view, with the smiling eyes of Monna Lisa, the Florentine, who was the beautiful wife of Signor de la Gherardesca. Was she or was another Madonna hidden behind her name? The discoveries go on, confronting Josephine Beaurnais kneeling in front of Napoleon, the just crowned Emperor of France, waiting for her crown. Splendour and power can be seen through these corridors, which are magnificent to contemplate, examine and admire. Starting your Tour from the Museum’s main Hall and walking towards your first galleries, during your three hour Tour, you will see: • The medieval Louvre castle • The Egyptian Sphinx • The Venus de Milo, among the Greek Statues • The beautiful Caryatides room • The Winged Victory statue of Samothrace • The Crown Jewels in the Apollo Gallery • The works of Botticelli, Veronese, Mantegna, Leonardo Da Vinci among which is the Monna Lisa. • The Coronation of Napoleon • Lady Liberty leading the people by Delacroix • The Great Odalisk by Ingres • The Imperial apartments of Napoleon III • The Assyrian and Babylonian sculptures and low relieves • The Marly courtyard with its 17th century statuesRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Emilie was fantastic and the tour excellent!
Knowing nothing about the Conciergie and Sainte Chapelle we went into the tour with no expectations. Wow! Did we …
Be very careful to meet the guide at the exact specified location
Well in advance of the appointed tour start time, my father and I were at what Apple Maps said was the museum entra…
Amazing tour with Emilie
My husband and I had a private tour with Emilie to Notre Dame Cathedral and St. Chappell Church. This was the 2nd …
Notre Dame Cathedral, San Chapel
We had a private tour with a WONDERFUL GUIDE named Emilie!!! She was so knowledgeable, personable, and truly passio…