Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 1)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, FranceSee address & details
- 1Musee d'OrsayStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThe museum holds mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1914. It houses the largest collection of impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces in the world, by painters including Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Seurat, Sisley, Gauguin, and Van Gogh. Each work of art in the museum has a story and significance, but your guide will avoid overwhelming you and focus on selected major works.Read more
- You'll end at1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, FranceSee address & details
1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Licensed tour guide
- A tour of the museum that focuses on children engagement
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Orsay is closed on Monday
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the museum
- If you wish to visit the tour when it is less crowded the Thursday evening tour is recommended
- 2 differents families maximum can be in the same tour in only one language
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time, latecomers are not accepted and a refund will not be issued.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Universal Tour Guide
Louvre Private Tour for Families and Children
Valerie was our tour guide. She was able to make this an amazing experience. We and our 10 year old grandson were c…
A wonderful day of learnings, adventures and special moments
We had a fabulous day with our wonderful guide who was engaging, adaptable and a lovely person to spend a day with.…
A great Guide for a unique site
Our guide, Isabelle, not only knew the Mont Saint Michel like the back of her hand but was clearly passionate about…
Excellent tour with Dries, our guide. It was very quiet due to coronavirus so this was effectively a private tour.
Amazing Tour! Don't Miss!
We spent an amazing morning seeing th Basilica and the areas around it. Our tour guide was so informative and we le…
Paris Louvre Tour
The tour guide was very kind to me and explained everything we visited in detail. Since the other five people did n…
It was an amazing tour!!!!!
We would like to thanks our guide who was great and we had an amazing experience with him... He gave us a lot of in…
Friendly tour guide & great experience. Can skip for long queue, directly go in to the museum. Excellent trip & tou…
Great guided tour for the Louvre
It was easy to find the meeting point at a souvenir shop near the Louvre. Our tour guide already had our tickets. O…
Poor communication and walk too fast
The guide was very nice but went too fast between exhibitions. I will never pay for guided tours again.
Our tour guide was great. He explained everything very well. He would have us standing in the best places to see th…
Awesome Tour With A Very Informative Guide
Thoroughly enjoyed our experience with the tour guide as he was a person with good knowledge on the antiquities, sc…
Cambio della guardia Londra
I didn't like the tour at all. I couldn't see the change of the guards because we were so far from it. We were near…
Paris climbing Eiffel Tower & elevator time summit
Our guide Eric was amazing! He speaks great English with a cute French accent. He connected with each of us in a pe…
My wife and I joined the Changing of Guard Experience walking tour in London during Christmas break and it was a ve…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,409 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,417 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 6,601 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children
What time does The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children start?
The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children on Tripadvisor
How much is The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children?
The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children price starts from $367.35. Discover and book The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children on Tripadvisor
What is the The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children cancellation policy?
The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Orsay Museum: Guided Visit for Families with Children on Tripadvisor