Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 8 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local, professional guide
- One tasting
- Food and drinks outside of tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Benedictine Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Église de St Germain des Prés, 3 Pl. Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France Meet in front of the Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Closest Métro stop: Saint-Germain-des-Prés (M4)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234P43
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour?
- Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour price starts from $113.19. Discover and book Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour?
- Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour is hosted by Meeting the French. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Meeting the French on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234P43
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBenedictine Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-PrésÉglise de St Germain des Prés, 3 Pl. Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, FranceMeet in front of the Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Closest Métro stop: Saint-Germain-des-Prés (M4)See address & details
- 1Saint Germain des Pres QuarterStop: 3 hoursA hotbed of intellect and discussion since the end of the Renaissance, Saint-Germain-des-Prés was the site of the first café in Paris; as well as another café frequented by some of the greatest minds behind key events of the French Revolution. This area features an incredible blend of history, from the medieval era to today including the oldest church in Paris, incredible architecture and trendy shopping.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Meeting the French
Joined in February 2011
#40 of 470 Food & Drink in Paris
- chrispG3681IQ00Technique, Tips and tricksA great intro in French bread baking, Didier was so dedicated and fun, a highlight of my trip. Boy a no short cut baker providing a great event with so many key techniques to get a perfect result depending on weather, amazing Chris
- Happiness3705776890000Small group cooking class in ParisMiriam was warm and engaging. Took us on Metro to markets at Serge and then guided us to cook an interesting mix of food which we consumed. Good companions Thoroughly enjoyable
- Michel H00Good way to learn about baking baguettes and croissantsThis tour is an excellent opportunity to be in a busy French bakery and to watch and learn about the daily business of a bakery and to meet the bakers. The background of the essential daily staples of baguettes and croissants.
- trondmagnel00Great experienceGreat experience with lots of good information. The instructor was very nice and inclusive. We baked everything ourselves with help from the instructor. Recommended
- Reny321000Delicious and FunMacaroon class was a unique experience, a must in going to Paris. Chef Marthe was kind and patient. She showed many techniques that would help anyone perfect a macaroon. Her techniques were well excecuted and I can't wait to try and practice them at home.
- Elizabeth D00Great Baguette Making ClassMy granddaughter and I took this class and really enjoyed it. In addition to learning the different types of baguettes and how to make them we also learned how to make croissants
- drigo2300Great ExperienceThis was an awesome experience. Chef Carole was wonderful. She was very hospitable from the beginning and she taught us the meal we made step by step. She’s is very professional on teaching what to do. She made us fell welcomed in her place and my family and I felt so comfortable. I would definitely make another reservation with chef Carole if I come back to Paris to visit.
- T8299EWsamanthah00Amazing wine and cheese with LuisWe had an amazing time with Luis at Polidor with a private wine and cheese tasting. We learned so much, tried 3 amazing different wines, and 3 delicious cheeses. He is very knowledgeable and kind and genuinely a great time! If you are going to do a wine and cheese tasting you need to book with Luis. I can’t believe how great this experience was!
- Kelly S00Hungry in ParisTour ended one hour early. Not a good value for the money at all. Have done six other food tours in various cities across US and Europe and this was by far the most disappointing.
- Z9696CCkathleenc00Terrific! If you have the time, go for it.Loved it! Fun experience. Chef was so patient and helpful. Learned some new culinary techniques and quite a bit about spices indigenous to France. End results was delicious! And, the view from the apartment gave us a unique view of Paris.
- Kelley F00Such a treat!Dropping a quick note to say that we had an amazing time with learning to make macaroons, and we all agree that these were the best we tasted our whole vacation! Easy instruction, a warm inviting host, Marthe was everything we were looking for in this adventure. Not to miss this intimate Parisian experience!
- Larry100Cambridge00Fun Parisian cooking experienceThe cooking class was fun. We met the cook, Carol, at her flat in the 11e, a varied neighbhorhood, less touristic than the central neighbhoods. Carol, who is lively, smart, creative, and very ecologically minded, brought us to her beloved outdoor market where we shopped for ingredients to help her prepare tomato tarts with a frozen crème fraiche and cottage cheese sorbet (an original combination), a stew of turkey rumps with pasta and julienned zucchini, and a strawberry tartlet for dessert. Carol is a journalist and we had good conversations over the meal. I would definitely recommend this culinary experience with Carol.
- sarahtravels201900Wonderful experience working with Meeting the French!!Meeting the French connected us with the best guides and drivers in the country, we are sure of it. From Paris to Bayeux and Provence, even Nice! We had exceptional service by all drivers and our guides were so well chosen. We would not hesitate to work with Meeting the French again. Highly recommend!!
- S7342OKsarahw00Thibaut our Tour Guide <3Chocolate tour was delightful! Thibaut had extensive knowledge and experience with a mixture of humor and history. 10/10 would do this again! :)
- 470luckys00I love the foodHad good experience with the staff and the services are good. Chef Kennedy makes good food and very friendly he make good it's really amazing and delicious Thank you
Buy it with
Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour provided by Meeting the French
Product Overview: Chic and Classic: Saint-Germain-des-Prés Walking Tour
Number of Photos