Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1My WinedaysStop: 10 hoursNormandy… everyone know this region for its rich history, from the Vikings invasions to D-Day , during WW2. Our wine & spirits expert guide will pick you up in the morning and your hotel and will drive you safely to Normandy, while you enjoy freshly baked croissants. The first visit of the day will be a cheese factory. You will then visit one of the region’s best cider & hard cider producers. After discovering the distillery, located in a building with an architecture typical of the region, you will have the chance to enjoy its beverages paired with local delicacies during lunch. The afternoon will be dedicated to the discovery of the Côte Fleurie, the region’s most beautiful landscapes. You will first have a walk on the mythical beach of the city of Deauville, also called “the Parisian riviera”, famous for its casino Your last stop will be in the city of Honfleur, where you will wander through its romantic streets and enjoy delicious Normand “crêpes”.Read more
- Pick up at your hotel (if located in Paris), drop off in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
- Wine & spirits expert guide
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan (8 passengers max)
- Visit of a cheese factory and local cheese tasting
- Gourmet lunch in a cider producing farm with local food, cider & calvados
- Visit of the cider distillery
- Discovery of the village of Honfleur
- Normand “crêpes” tasting at Honfleur’s port
- Walk along Deauville’s seafront
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your guide will contact you one day before the tour to give an exact pick up time (typically between 7am - 7:30am)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability
- Caves and cellars are usually cold and damp (45°F / 10°C); do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Private tours (including for bigger groups) are possible upon request; please specify at the time of the booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: My Winedays
Fantastic day in Champagne!
The whole expiriens was just fantastic. Our chauffeur Simone was excellent and told us interesting details about ho…
We were very pleased with our trip to Champagne. Our driver Simone, was great. He is very knowledgable about Champa…
Perfect day in Champagne
I loved this tour. It was led by Jean- Bautiste (JB) and he was fun and knowledgeable. The tour design was great - …
The day trip to the champagne region was a highlight of our trip to France. My favorite experience by far. Magda p…
Good Times in Champagne Region
Our trip to Champagne was a lot of fun. We went to multiple sites and got to taste plenty of champagne. The home ma…
Awesome trip to the Champagne region!
One of the best tours I have taken! Our tour guide, Magda, was very friendly and knowledgeable of the Champagne reg…
Perfect day trip away from Paris!
For the money it was very worth it! Our tour guide picked us up right in front of our hotel and dropped us off in t…
Fun trip out of the city
We booked this vey last minute and ended up having a great time! Magda picked us up from our hotel downtown and was…
Best part of my Paris trip!
I was a little hesitant to book this trip because of the price, but I thought it was a great value! When you actual…
tasty wine and pleasant tour
Our guide Yann was very nice and safe driving. He and the masters of the three chateaus guided us and we had some t…
Champagne.. need I say more?
We did the champagne tour with Alexandre. He was very fun, professional and knowledgeable. We ended up having a gre…
Delicious, fun and unique!
Went on this tour with my wife and it was our favorite afternoon in Paris. You will not be disappointed. Nicholas w…
It was wonderful! Our driver/tour guide, Simone, was delightful! He couldn’t have been more gracious, thoughtful an…
Great trip to Champagne
Chloe was an excellent tour guide. I took my sister to Paris for her college graduation for a week and lined up sev…
A lovely day trip to learn more about Champagne
This trip was well organised. The guide picked me up at my hotel on time. Before the day of the tour they contacted…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,463 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 41,322 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,704 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,264 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 17,092 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 10,634 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris
- Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor
- Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris price starts from $400.92. Discover and book Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor
- Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor
- Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris is hosted by My Winedays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Winedays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Normandy Small Group Food Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor