per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Le Fumoir, 6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, France The guide will meet you in front of the Le Fumoir café, at the ground level exit of the subway station
- Place Vendôme, Paris, France The end is at the most luxurious square in Paris, place Vendôme
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11571P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour?
- Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour price starts from $325.56. Discover and book Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour?
- Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour is hosted by Paris in Person. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paris in Person on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Right Bank of Paris 2-Hour Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11571P11
- You'll start atLe Fumoir6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, FranceThe guide will meet you in front of the Le Fumoir café, at the ground level exit of the subway stationSee address & details
- 1Eglise St-Germain l'AuxerroisStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Louvre MuseumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Jardin des TuileriesStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Arc de Triomphe du CarrouselStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Rue de RivoliStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Rue Saint HonoreStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPlace VendômePlace Vendôme, Paris, FranceThe end is at the most luxurious square in Paris, place VendômeSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Three visits over 5 years with Bori
Knowledgeable on everything and everywhere Paris. Deep knowledge about Notre Dame Cathedral ( see his app). Great w…
An Awesome Tour of The Louve with Boris!
The only way to visit The Louve is with a guide! Boris is the one I would recommend! Very knowledgeable and he is e…
A personalized experience
I was very impressed with this private tour. Yes, it’s always nice to by pass the lines and ticket counters. This i…
Best Tour Guides in Paris.
We booked Paris in Person and it was the best! We looked on Tripadvisor and the reviews are right. Boris was our gu…
Perfect private tour of Versailles!
Our guide Barbara was excellent! She went out of her way to make our four kids and us feel comfortable, especially …
Very Fun Educational Day
Stefanie was our guide. She spoke English excellent and filled our tour day with many beautiful sites and tidbits o…
Beautiful Church and Architecture
Beautiful Architecture. Favorite part was the church. The parts we saw were definitely more commercialized. I would…
D'Orsay Easy to Tour
If you are not a big museum lover, the Musee D'Orsay is the perfect museum to see. It is just one building and 2 fl…
Versailles Tour Exactly as Planned
Exactly what I wanted! A private van picked us up and dropped us off directly in front of the Palace. Mila, our gui…
Rodin: A Museum must see.
Thank you Tina for your very informative tour of the Rodin. We learned so much about Rodin and his art. You guide…
Seeing art with fresh eyes
Our guide, Barbara, was a pleasure to have as a guide for the Musee D’Orsay. She was knowledgeable, but what made t…
A wonderful experience
We had the most wonderful experience with Boris. We knew that we were not going to be able to go into Norte Dame, b…
We had an incredible time! Our guide Barbara was outstanding and had so much knowledge and information of every pla…
This tour, and Stephanie in particular, far exceeded our expectations. Her knowledge and sense of humor was a highl…
Great Tour Guide
Alexander is absolutely amazing, highly educated in the history of the city, arts, perfect communication very pleas…