Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
On this private Paris sightseeing tour, spin through the French capital by vintage, soft-top Citroën and enjoy the freedom to hit the sites that interest you. As you travel in the Citroën 2CV, an iconic French car, your private guide takes the wheel to show top attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Île de la Cité—with plenty of photo stops along the way.
- You'll start atParisParis, FranceCentral Paris : Choose to depart either from your hotel, if located in Paris (Zip codes 75001-75020 only) or in front of Le Petit PalaisSee address & details
- Pass byPalais GarnierEiffel TowerMusee d'OrsayArc de TriompheCathedrale Notre-Dame de ParisPlace de la ConcordeLouvre MuseumLe Trocadero et son esplanadeChamps-ElyseesPlace VendomeAssemblée NationaleMusee du quai Branly - Jacques ChiracParc du Champ de MarsMusee de l’Armee des InvalidesPont Alexandre IIIPetit PalaisGrand PalaisLa MadeleineSaint Germain des Pres Quarter
- You'll end atParisParis, FranceCentral Paris : Choose to end either at your hotel, if located in Paris (Zip codes 75001-75020 only) or in front of Le Petit PalaisSee address & details
- See only the Paris sites that interest you on this private tour by car
- Travel across Paris in a vintage Citroën, a car beloved in France
- Admire the sites from your 2CV with your private guide at the wheel
- Hassle-free travel to and from your Paris hotel or the Champs-Elysées
What to Expect
Meet your private guide at your centrally located Paris hotel or the Citroën Champs-Elysées Showroom. Note that bookings are for up to three people per car, but groups of up to nine can reserve three cars and explore in convoy. Once inside your vintage, soft-top Citroën 2CV car, your sightseeing tour begins, with your private guide at the wheel. Take in top Paris attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and stop where you like to capture the French capital on camera. Perhaps head up the Champs-Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe, and catch admiring glances from the local Parisians on route—the 2CV remains one of France’s best-loved cars. Pass famous museums such as the Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay, and gain insight into Paris’ rich art history. When your private sightseeing tour comes to an end, return in comfort to your original departure point.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (arrondissements / districts 1 to 20) or centrally located meeting point
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle (2CV)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you need an infant seat, please advise us. If you book for one person only, you are free to show up on the day with a person of your choice at no extra cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was so much fun! We took the night time tour and it couldn't have been better, the traffic was not an issue so we got to see everything. It was so beautiful to see the city at night with all the lights. Our driver, Jean Babtiste was so much fun too! He knew everything about…
Date of experience: February 2020
We really enjoyed visiting Paris and booking this private tour with Jean was amazing. He was highly knowledgeable and made our tour fun with his sense of humor. Although it was a rainy day we couldn't ask for a better tour guide. He made suggestions about museums and places to…
This tour was to introduce our college age daughter to The city upon our arrival to Paris in the early evening. We loved the tour and the car! Our daughter got a wonderful overview of the Christmas decorated Paris before starting to explore the city in details the next few …
Date of experience: December 2019
2 Helpful votes
Great way to see the city for a first time traveller to Paris. Our guide/ driver John Pierre was cordial and very knowledgeable with interesting comments on the history of the city. The open top vehicle gives a great view of the famous sites and huge historical buildings. We…
Date of experience: November 2019
2 Helpful votes
We had a great tour of Paris, and really enjoyed riding in the 2CV. We saw the highlights of the city, and our driver gave us an excellent narrative of the very interesting history and sites of Paris. I recommend this tour as a great way to see Paris.
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: 4 Roues Sous 1 Parapluie
Lots of fun, highly recommend
What a fun afternoon! A chilly rainy day in Paris was the setting for a fun afternoon. Vladimir, our guide, picked …
Really fun way to get an overview of Paris
We had the best time with Robert driving around Paris and learning the city. Robert has a great personality, is ver…
Authentic French experience
What a highlight! I have always wanted to drive in a 2 CV, but our guide and tour through Montmartre came as a tota…
seeing new parts of paris
fun to squeeze into a vintage car and travel around different parts of paris. the driver really new his history and…
Second time in the 2CV
Highly recommend this tour. This is my second time using 4 Roues Sous 1 Parapluie. Their guides are so knowledgeab…
Robert was great and funny,we had a fantastic tour around Paris.Happy to see unusual look of Paris.To do it again.
Robert was fun!
We had a great time with our personalized tour. Our driver, Robert l, was very entertaining and informative. He ha…
Great introduction to Paris!
We scheduled this tour our first morning in Paris to get an over view of the city. Our driver picked us up on tim…
We made the most of an 18 hour layover by booking an 8:00am Paris highlights tour. Cruising around the quiet stree…
Don’t waste your time or $$$
Driver never showed up as scheduled even after receiving a confirmation call the day before . Then 15 minutes after…
We had the most amazing experience with our driver in Paris. He took the most amazing photos of us. A fun and uniqu…
We had a most enjoyable experience with our driver in Paris. He took the most amazing photos of us with the car and…
A fun and unique way to see Paris highlights. Our driver ABI was friendly, informative and professional. Our car Jo…
Guide was miserable
The guide we have was miserable. When we asked him to take a picture of us it was like be couldn't be bothered!! Al…
Good tour with lots of details
Good tour with lots of information. Only concern would be that as it is a driving tour, there is not a lot of time …
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,239 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 28,333 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,416 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour?
How much is Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour?
Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour price starts from $119.02. Discover and book Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour cancellation policy?
Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour?
Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour is hosted by 4 Roues Sous 1 Parapluie. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 4 Roues Sous 1 Parapluie on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: 2CV Paris City Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor