Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local guide
- Samples of festive foods throughout the tour
- One hot beverage at the Parisian tearoom
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- 6 Pl. Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris, France Meet your guide in front of the Yves Saint Laurent boutique. The closest metro stations are Saint Sulpice (line 4) and Mabillon (line 10).
- 44 Rue Madame, 75006 Paris, France
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234XMASGOURMET
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform your guide of any allergies at the start of your tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour?
- Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour price starts from $196.87. Discover and book Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour?
- Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour is hosted by Meeting the French. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Meeting the French on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234XMASGOURMET
- You'll start at6 Pl. Saint-Sulpice6 Pl. Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris, FranceMeet your guide in front of the Yves Saint Laurent boutique. The closest metro stations are Saint Sulpice (line 4) and Mabillon (line 10).See address & details
- 1Saint Germain des Pres QuarterStop: 3 hoursDuring this festive tour you'll discover the magic of Parisian Christmas in this beautiful and historic neighborhood. Saint Germain des Pres is filled with shops, historic buildings and public squares, which are all decorated for the holiday season. Enjoy the local Christmas market and discover traditional wintertime treats.Read more
- You'll end at44 Rue Madame44 Rue Madame, 75006 Paris, FranceSee address & details
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great but We need recipe
Please Myriam can we have the recipes. You haven’t sent it. But the class was incredible. We all contributed to coo…
Fun and Useful
Fun and practical instruction - maybe open the wine while preparing instead of meal time. Otherwise delightful
French cooking experience
Myriam was a great host and her experience as a top chef showed with the food we prepared and ate. Highly recommend…
Cook with a french chef
Great chef and the setting was delightful. We booked for the market tour and cooking class however the market tour…
An Absolute Treat!
Marthe was just wonderful. Our family really enjoyed the experience. She was warm and welcoming to her home where …
The chef was wonderful and very welcoming. We had fun making the dishes and learning about French traditions
Welcoming tour guide; excellent food
Thibaut was a very friendly and warm docent. He taught us about both modern and historical ideas. I loved seeing th…
Latin Quarter - Tibaut was amazing!!!
We did the Latin Quarter private walking tour! Tibaut was an incredible guide! He was very knowledgeable about the …
Wonderfully delicious. Gilles was lovely, knowledgable and so patient. The patisserie and chocolatiers that we vi…
Amazing Tour even if things don’t go as planned.
My girlfriend got stuck in Shanghai right before we were supposed to meet in Paris. It was to late to cancel this …
November 23, 2022 attended Myriams lovely apartment for a 3 course cooking class consisting of a salmon and leek qu…
Great food and experience
What a truly memorable experience! Miriam was the best. Not only did she help us prepare our 3 course meal, she a…
Enjoyable, educational, and tasty
I got a whole new appreciation of iconic French breads and cheeses, and Paris's heritage, through this intimate per…
My guide was an amazing woman who had lived in Paris over 10 years. She took us to countless chocoholic shops and p…
Nice dinner but still have not received promised recipes
Marian welcomed us to her lovely apartment and we proceeded to cook a leek/salmon quiche, Basque chicken, and lemon…