Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local guide
- One drink
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- 22 Rue des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, France Meet your guide outside the entrance to the Abbesses metro station at street level. You will need to use the lift to exit the station.
- Sacré-Cœur, 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234SEDUCTION
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
- How much is Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre?
- Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre price starts from $94.50. Discover and book Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre cancellation policy?
- Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre?
- Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre is hosted by Meeting the French. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Meeting the French on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234SEDUCTION
- You'll start atAbbesses22 Rue des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, FranceMeet your guide outside the entrance to the Abbesses metro station at street level. You will need to use the lift to exit the station.See address & details
- 1MontmartreStop: 2 hoursOne stroll around central Paris and you’ll understand why this is a city for lovers. On park benches, in doorways, along cobblestone streets, on board the metro, in the shadows of the trees in grand public gardens – lovers don't hold back from demonstrating their affection for each other. Your romance-themed walking tour takes place in Paris’ Montmartre district in the afternoon. During this unique tour, you’ll dive into Paris’ history and culture of love and romance. Following your guide – a connoisseur of Parisian romance – wander through the heart of Montmartre in search for the spirit of romance. You’ll visit the most charming and secret addresses where romance has blossomed over the centuries, letting you discover why Montmartre is the perfect spot for tender words of affection and declarations of love. Stop outside the Moulin de la Galette (Galette Windmill), a former open-air restaurant with a dance floor where risqué liaisons of the 19th century blossomed. Stand in front of the ‘I Love You Wall’ to see where lovers across the world come each day to celebrate their union. Then, listen to your guide outside Studio 28, which relives the days of history’s most tear-jerking romance films. Along the way, your guide will explain the French language of love and share with you some advice and some tips on how to excel in the art of seduction, French style! Your tour ends at the Basilique du Sacré-Coeur, where you’ll soak up sweeping views of the City of Love below.Read more
- You'll end atSacré-Cœur35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, FranceSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Delightful lunch preparation
Chef Marthe was exceptional. Her experience sharing was appreciated and including the participants encouraged devel…
Chef Myriam was a delight!
If you’re looking for an all around great cooking experience, this class is what you’re looking for. Chef Myriam wa…
Loved making Macarons with Marthe!
Marthe was an amazing teacher. We enjoyed being in her apartment. She led us through the preparation of the macaron…
Great but We need recipe
Please Myriam can we have the recipes. You haven’t sent it. But the class was incredible. We all contributed to coo…
Fun and Useful
Fun and practical instruction - maybe open the wine while preparing instead of meal time. Otherwise delightful
French cooking experience
Myriam was a great host and her experience as a top chef showed with the food we prepared and ate. Highly recommend…
Cook with a french chef
Great chef and the setting was delightful. We booked for the market tour and cooking class however the market tour…
An Absolute Treat!
Marthe was just wonderful. Our family really enjoyed the experience. She was warm and welcoming to her home where …
The chef was wonderful and very welcoming. We had fun making the dishes and learning about French traditions
Welcoming tour guide; excellent food
Thibaut was a very friendly and warm docent. He taught us about both modern and historical ideas. I loved seeing th…
Latin Quarter - Tibaut was amazing!!!
We did the Latin Quarter private walking tour! Tibaut was an incredible guide! He was very knowledgeable about the …
Wonderfully delicious. Gilles was lovely, knowledgable and so patient. The patisserie and chocolatiers that we vi…
Amazing Tour even if things don’t go as planned.
My girlfriend got stuck in Shanghai right before we were supposed to meet in Paris. It was to late to cancel this …
November 23, 2022 attended Myriams lovely apartment for a 3 course cooking class consisting of a salmon and leek qu…
Great food and experience
What a truly memorable experience! Miriam was the best. Not only did she help us prepare our 3 course meal, she a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Lejos del bullicio de la ciudad, en una colina, se levanta este barrio bohemio, donde puedes caminar sus pequeñas y pintorescas calles, tomar un café, comer un rico chocolate y disfrutar del arte. La foto muestra una pared donde el artista ha escrito la palabra te quiero en más de 300 idiomas. Encuentra el tuyo! Yo lo encontré!
Written July 13, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.