Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-99, max of 5 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Qualified English-speaking teacher
- 1 coffee or soft drink per person
- 1.5-hour French conversational language class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Église de Saint Germain des Prés, 3 Pl. Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France Meet in front of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Church. Closet Métro: Saint-Germain-des-Prés (M4)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234LEARNFRENCH
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Conversational French Language Class in Paris?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Conversational French Language Class in Paris on Tripadvisor
- How much is Conversational French Language Class in Paris?
- Conversational French Language Class in Paris price starts from $78.02. Discover and book Conversational French Language Class in Paris on Tripadvisor
- What is the Conversational French Language Class in Paris cancellation policy?
- Conversational French Language Class in Paris cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Conversational French Language Class in Paris on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Conversational French Language Class in Paris?
- Conversational French Language Class in Paris is hosted by Meeting the French. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Meeting the French on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Conversational French Language Class in Paris on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234LEARNFRENCH
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Delightful lunch preparation
Chef Marthe was exceptional. Her experience sharing was appreciated and including the participants encouraged devel…
Chef Myriam was a delight!
If you’re looking for an all around great cooking experience, this class is what you’re looking for. Chef Myriam wa…
Loved making Macarons with Marthe!
Marthe was an amazing teacher. We enjoyed being in her apartment. She led us through the preparation of the macaron…
Great but We need recipe
Please Myriam can we have the recipes. You haven’t sent it. But the class was incredible. We all contributed to coo…
Fun and Useful
Fun and practical instruction - maybe open the wine while preparing instead of meal time. Otherwise delightful
French cooking experience
Myriam was a great host and her experience as a top chef showed with the food we prepared and ate. Highly recommend…
Cook with a french chef
Great chef and the setting was delightful. We booked for the market tour and cooking class however the market tour…
An Absolute Treat!
Marthe was just wonderful. Our family really enjoyed the experience. She was warm and welcoming to her home where …
The chef was wonderful and very welcoming. We had fun making the dishes and learning about French traditions
Welcoming tour guide; excellent food
Thibaut was a very friendly and warm docent. He taught us about both modern and historical ideas. I loved seeing th…
Latin Quarter - Tibaut was amazing!!!
We did the Latin Quarter private walking tour! Tibaut was an incredible guide! He was very knowledgeable about the …
Wonderfully delicious. Gilles was lovely, knowledgable and so patient. The patisserie and chocolatiers that we vi…
Amazing Tour even if things don’t go as planned.
My girlfriend got stuck in Shanghai right before we were supposed to meet in Paris. It was to late to cancel this …
November 23, 2022 attended Myriams lovely apartment for a 3 course cooking class consisting of a salmon and leek qu…
Great food and experience
What a truly memorable experience! Miriam was the best. Not only did she help us prepare our 3 course meal, she a…