Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Japanese, English, French
What's not included
- Professional guide
- 1 soft drink or hot drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Blanche, 75018 Paris, France Meet your guide at the exit of Blanche metro station (M2). There is only one exit.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234CINEMA
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
- How much is Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre?
- Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre price starts from $112.84. Discover and book Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre cancellation policy?
- Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre?
- Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre is hosted by Meeting the French. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Meeting the French on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3234CINEMA
- You'll start atBlanche75018 Paris, FranceMeet your guide at the exit of Blanche metro station (M2). There is only one exit.See address & details
- 1MontmartreStop: 3 hoursThis quaint, historic neighborhood is a haven for artists, making it the perfect setting for films. Learn about the history of cinema and discover why so many directors have chosen this pocket of Paris as their backdrop. In fact, one year, Paris was the setting for more than 900 shoots across film, TV, documentaries and ad campaigns, making it one of the most popular choices for film locations!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Chef Myriam was a delight!
If you’re looking for an all around great cooking experience, this class is what you’re looking for. Chef Myriam wa…
Loved making Macarons with Marthe!
Marthe was an amazing teacher. We enjoyed being in her apartment. She led us through the preparation of the macaron…
Great but We need recipe
Please Myriam can we have the recipes. You haven’t sent it. But the class was incredible. We all contributed to coo…
Fun and Useful
Fun and practical instruction - maybe open the wine while preparing instead of meal time. Otherwise delightful
French cooking experience
Myriam was a great host and her experience as a top chef showed with the food we prepared and ate. Highly recommend…
Cook with a french chef
Great chef and the setting was delightful. We booked for the market tour and cooking class however the market tour…
An Absolute Treat!
Marthe was just wonderful. Our family really enjoyed the experience. She was warm and welcoming to her home where …
The chef was wonderful and very welcoming. We had fun making the dishes and learning about French traditions
Welcoming tour guide; excellent food
Thibaut was a very friendly and warm docent. He taught us about both modern and historical ideas. I loved seeing th…
Latin Quarter - Tibaut was amazing!!!
We did the Latin Quarter private walking tour! Tibaut was an incredible guide! He was very knowledgeable about the …
Wonderfully delicious. Gilles was lovely, knowledgable and so patient. The patisserie and chocolatiers that we vi…
Amazing Tour even if things don’t go as planned.
My girlfriend got stuck in Shanghai right before we were supposed to meet in Paris. It was to late to cancel this …
November 23, 2022 attended Myriams lovely apartment for a 3 course cooking class consisting of a salmon and leek qu…
Great food and experience
What a truly memorable experience! Miriam was the best. Not only did she help us prepare our 3 course meal, she a…
Enjoyable, educational, and tasty
I got a whole new appreciation of iconic French breads and cheeses, and Paris's heritage, through this intimate per…