Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Champagne tastings !
- Entry/Admission - Champagnes Pommery
- Entry/Admission - Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin
- Entry/Admission - Moet et Chandon
- Entry/Admission - Champagne Mercier
- Diner is not included
- Drinks during lunch are in extra
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup in any place in Reims or Epernay. Hotels and stations.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109058P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings?
- 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings price starts from $1,403.98. Discover and book 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings cancellation policy?
- 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings?
- 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings is hosted by TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109058P10
Reserve your spot
Big houses of Champagne
Small producers discovery
About the operator
TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy
Joined in June 2019
#1 of 3 Tours & Activities in Sillery
- Amy B00A very worthy Champagne experienceWe had such a wonderful time with Stephane. The day was planned perfectly and he coordinated with us in advance to ensure the experience met our desire to visit local champagne producers. We were so lucky to visit during harvest and were able to see the producers in full action. Truly a unique and memorable experience. The lunch cooked by his wife was such a special touch, and visiting with them at their house really added to the day. Don’t hesitate to book with Stephane, you won’t regret it!
- S3731QZmariaf00Don’t miss this Ruinart Champagne house 2 hr tourGreat venue with beautiful art! Amazing history Marco was charming knowledgeable witty young host 👏
- H2158NPjg00Great for familiesOur tour guide Lisa was very knowledgeable and showed us many great sites within the Champagne region! Biggest factor for going on a private tour was having a child. It allowed us to be able to see the champagne houses with ease while learning as much as possible. The family vineyards we visited were great!! I left the tour with a great appreciation for all the hard work that goes into each bottle of Champagne!
- Jack2017201700Champagne in Greece!August 2022 we experienced an amazing tour with Stephane. This year we’ve come to Greece and had Stephane ship champagne to greet us here. Even his follow up service is exemplary!
- Camper78545600Stephane and his Tours in Champagne IS a MUST if you visit Reims, France!This tour experience was AMAZING!!! The Veuve Clicquot tour and tasting was the BEST Ive ever been on. Our guide was very informative and interesting and the cellar was so beautiful to see!! The tasting was 5 star!!! Pommery was a beautiful experience as well! The special lunch at the local french restaurant was such a special experience and appreciate the chef offering a special menu for my dietary restrictions. The food was EXCELLENT!!! We appreciate Stephane and all his attention to detail and answering all my questions in advance and arranging all our tours. The day was the best we had in France!!!
- janad94700Champagne Experience of a LifetimeAbsolutely the most amazing vacation ever! Stephane is your key to everything Champagne. Truly worth every penny for this memory making adventure. Stephane is part of our family now!
- Travelgirl2231000Best 3 Days in Champagne Region!Stephane developed a customized 3 day tour for us based on what we wanted to experience and explore in the Champagne region. I wanted a well connected expert to guide us through the region and help us learn about family owned small growers; and to learn their process. What Stephane provided was deep expert knowledge and a robust network that enabled him to create unique tasting experiences for us. We tasted Grand Cru and Premiere Cru vintage and non-vintage champagnes that was exceptional and quite reasonably priced! In addition to what we brought back, Stephane was able to ensure 2 additional cases will be shipped to us! Through his stories and introductions to 4th, 5th and even 8th generation family growers, we learned so much about different types of champagnes and how to differentiate among them. He introduced us to a retired (soon to be retired) champagne producer that has been making champagne since the late 1800’s. The highlight was this meeting that led to him taking us to his private cellar where we tasted vintage champagne 2004 and 1993/1994. It was through this tasting that we could really comprehend how champagne ages over time and how the flavors develop. We considered that to be the highlight over the 3 days!! Whether your interests lie in going to the big champagne houses of the brands you know or going out to meet the local producers and taste richly crafted Grand Cru vintage and non vintage champagne - Stephane will create the tailored experience for you!! Highly recommend you plan your trip around his availability to maximize your Champagne experience! Thank you Stephane!!!
- Melindaceplina00Fabulous Trip!Stephane was so hospitable and we really enjoyed our tour! We accidentally missed our train (make sure you give yourself plenty of time if you’ve never been) Stephane helped pick us up at a different location with no worries. He was super informative giving us knowledge on the towns and champagnes. We had two different tours and lunch with his wife in his home. We felt very welcomed and everything was so delicious! Thank you again for a great experience and we hope to see you again Stephane!
- flukebu00Champagne of a LifetimeIt has now been three months since our Christmas trip to Reims and barely a day passes without thinking back upon our champagne experience with Stéphane. These are memories that will last a lifetime and we cannot wait to return to the region. Stéphane’s knowledge of champagne, his wonderful storytelling ability and his French joie de vivre made the tour an unforgettable adventure. His intimate relationships with the champagne houses means the journey through this fascinating part of French history feels personal and engaging. To witness the champagne making process first hand, learn about the region and it’s history, and perhaps most importantly, drink some of the finest champagnes made right from the source, is a must for a lover of bubbly. You won’t regret it. À votre santé.
- HirPete00A tour and a tasting. 5 stars for one and 1 star for the other. Blended 3 star reviewA tale of a tour and a tasting. The tour was very interesting. Getting to see the art and the “Crayeres”, to really see how far underground they’ve gone into the chalky rock. And our tour guide was great, very passionate. For the tour, either 4 or 5 stars. For the tasting. Incredibly stingy. 2 very small glasses to do a comparison. And list of open bottles that were “wheeled away”. Maybe the stingiest tasting that I’ve had in 30+ years of going to wine regions to taste. For the tasting, either 1 or 2 stars. So If you only care about the tour, this is for you. If you want to taste and drink some wine, this is not for you!
- Shelly D003 wonderful days of champagneWe spent 3 wonderful days with Stephane learning about champagne, visiting both big houses and small producers, and seeing the beautiful areas of Reims and Epernay. Stephane customized the itinerary based on our requests and was incredibly communicative and responsive during the planning process. We found that he was just as knowledgeable (if not more) than the guides who provide the cellar tours and appreciated the private tours he arranged. Although the famous champagne houses are a must-see for first time visitors, we loved the small producers the most. I did quite a bit of research to compare your companies, and I’m so glad that I booked with Stephane. We will absolutely book with him again on our next trip.
- powlo8800More than just a tourMy wife and I had a fantastic tour with Stéphane. His knowledge on the region and the history was second to none, we learnt a great deal. He is very good at communicating and explaining. When we come back to the region we will definitely contact him again to continue our exploring and learning. We will recommend him to our friends and family when they visit the region for sure 10/10
- SouthBayBoy00Amazing Day Tour of Champagne CountryStéphane Demissy's private day tour in champagne was absolutely wonderful. We took this tour in the late spring during a 11-day visit to France, and it was absolutely one of the best days of our trip. We visited two small producers and tasted many different champagnes. Stéphane not only had an amazing depth of knowledge about champagne and the region, but also of French culture, politics, history and other topics. He was funny, polite, charming and welcoming. The personal touches were also much appreciated, including an authentic French luncheon served by his wife at his house. We like how he treated us as family guests, and not just as mere tourists. This tour is very highly recommended!
- JoS87600Wonderful afternoon in Champagne region!We had a great afternoon with Stephane. A private tour is definitely the way to go! Stephane was very knowledgeable of the area and of champagne, and such a nice guide! We loved visiting a small Champagne producer and sampling (and buying!) their products. Stephane assisted us with the shipping back to the US, which was very helpful. I would highly recommend this tour, it is a great way to experience the area around Reims.
- CK G00Simply the best experience in Champagne-Stephane - exceeded all expectations from start to finish - from knowledge & experience to a great sense of humour. Our experience was tailored to meet our needs to see smaller producers - who are producing exceptional Champagne in traditional ways . We loved every minute but of our experience & journey in Champagne. Stephane- was the reason we found new tastes & enjoyed it so much . If you want a great time with a expert who can share & show you all things that just a standard tour can’t - then please turn to Stephane . Thank you - our love of things Champagne- has gone to new levels .
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The best tour we went on in France! We learned a ton and Stephane was a blast. He really made us feel like a “local.” Got to mean some really amazing Champagne makers as well. 5 stars across the board!
Written January 5, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for your great review. I like to create memories which can last a lifetime with very personal "local" people meeting ! It's my best reward. Tahnk you again and see you soon back in Champagne.
Written April 2, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings provided by TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy
Product Overview: 2 days in Champagne - Cellars, tastings and winemakers meetings
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos