per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Official Tour Guide for 3 hours in Biarritz
- Hotel/apartment pickup and drop-off (if hotel is centrally located)
- Private Tour
- Local Taxes
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
- Private transportation during the tour
- Food and Drinks
- Entrances Fees
- Entry/Admission - Casino Barriere de Biarritz
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium de Biarritz
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel, apartment centrally located or in a central meeting point in Biarritz.
- Hôtel Littéraire Jules Verne, BW Signature Collection, 2 Rue Guy Petit, 64200 Biarritz, France Meeting point in the entrance of the hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P495
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide?
- Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide price starts from $255.19. Discover and book Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide cancellation policy?
- Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide?
- Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide is hosted by Tour Travel & More. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Travel & More on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8647P495
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHôtel Littéraire Jules Verne, BW Signature CollectionOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rocher de la ViergeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Port des PecheursStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Casino Barriere de BiarritzStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Aquarium de BiarritzStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5La Cote des BasquesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tour Travel & More
Joined in March 2015
#39 of 840 Transportation in Paris
- napolicat00This hotel is the best!This hotel is clearly the best stay for visiting Mont St Michel. Incredible room with a separate living area. Lovely bath with high end finishes. The best part, though, is the incredible restaurant! Wonderful menu, wine list and service. Couldnt have a better experience!
- alepravia00Amazing 1st time in ParisIt was my 1st time in Paris, and it couldn't have been better. The driver arrived 10 minutes early to start the tour. He showed us hidden places around all the different monuments. The guide also provided us with super interesting facts about each place. And the best part was that they always had huge smiles; both of them were very friendly. It is worth every cent!
- 702lamiah00Great day!!!Guide and driver were great! Picked up on time, clean and such a nice driver. The guide showed us the most important sites of the city. We can’t wait to come back again! 4 hours were short. Thank you once again Tour Travel &More
- glentro00A fabulous 3 hoursOur enthusiastic, informed guide Cecile was absolutely wonderful. She gave us a wonderful overview to Toulouse. Excellent English and we enjoyed all the little known antidotes of BBC the people and places. A well paced tour and we weren’t rushed as Cecile was always considerate to our needs. Highly recommended.
- daveR4349IK00Private Paris Excursion from Le Havre - much better than booking through Cruise ShipOur family of 5 (Grandma, Parents, 2 kids -12 &15) booked a private excursion to Paris when our cruise ship stopped for the day in Le Havre in Aug 2023. Our driver (Kemel) was waiting for us when we got off the ship. His van was comfortable, clean and had snacks and bottled water. Kemel was polite, knowledgeable and friendly and drove us to Paris. We met our English-speaking guide (Isabelle) at the Arc de Triomphe. She was also extremely knowledgeable, flexible, and friendly. She discussed with us what sites we wanted to visit and learn about and structured the day to meet our choices. We had a wonderful day visiting Paris and were so happy we booked with Kemel and Isabelle. For barely more than the cost of the ship’s excursion, where we would have been put on a bus with 50 other people and been on their agenda, we were ablet to totally customize and get a personalized and private tour. I highly recommend this experience.
- Andre D00Why would they book a tour for a closed museum?Terrible experience and heartbreaking results. I contacted Tour Travel & More three months in advance of our trip to Europe. I had three tours that I wanted to book and shared dates and itinerary. They booked the tours and received payment at time of booking. I called two days before arriving in Paris to confirm the three tours and was told there was a problem, that the Louvre was closed on Tuesdays and we would not be able to tour the museum as planned on our Itinerary. WHY WOULD YOU BOOK A TOUR ON A DAY THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED???? The reason we used the service is because this is allegedly their area of expertise. HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS KIND OF A MISTAKE? We had firm travel plans and could not rearrange our days due to hotel, trains etc. What a complete and utter failure on the part of Tour Travel & More. Also, Maya never called us back as promised. It has been three weeks and not a peep from her as she said. I don't know when or if we will be in France again and if we will ever be able to tour the Louvre. Sadly our family was robbed of this experience due to the incompetence of Tour Travel and More. DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY.
- Valerie C00Very friendly and informative tour! Loved it!!Claire, our tour guide, was fantastic! She was very informative and friendly. It was the best way to start our visit to Annecy.
- nancyk87200Three Days in Toulouse in June 2023Highly recommend the city of Toulouse to anyone craving a true French experience , but without the"big city" woes of Paris! Toulouse is full of gorgeous churches to explore, a fantastic museum called Guy Depuy, a fascinating and beautifully curated space of his various collections like amazing antique time pieces, pottery , film nostalgia, holy art ..it was a wonder to explore! Also you'll find outstanding restaurants, lovely strolling along the Garonne riverfront, plenty of shopping streets ( but not the frantic crowds of Paris), plenty of accommodation choices too. We drove into town, dropped bags at our hotel then returned car to the airport and took public transport back into the city center which was easy and cheap. Hoteliers speak English of course, but you'll get to practice your French with waiters and others who were always friendly and eager to communicate as best they ( and we) could! Oh if you like Food Halls they have one there that is lots of fun to browse. Everything is easy walkable distances , think 2-mile radius . Train schedules were not very convenient for us so we flew from T'town to Paris on Air France which was a lovely 50 minute experience.
- Happiness22058900Unforgettable!!Great Tour - unforgettable! Evelyne, the guide at Mont Saint Michel, is AMAZING (knowledge, energy, charisma)!! Thank you!
- 482cherylp00Personalized, knowledgeable and excellent serviceWe had an amazing custom tour arranged for us of the Normandy beaches and memorials. The focus was on Juno and the Canadian history however our guide ( Adrian) was able the quickly adjust and accommodate a request to cover Omaha beach in our time frame. The guide Adrian was extremely knowledgeable and provided many insights on the strategies of both sides ( allies and Germans). Our driver Alain, was an excellent drive, he was on time and was quick to respond to me on the day of our arrival to arrange a meeting place. Maya was also very helpful and answered my many questions before the tour. I would highly recommend Tour Travel and More especially for personalized tours! Thank you agin for making our experience so memorable!
- Toby196000GreatOur driver was on time and got us to Paris on time. Our 4 hour visit to Paris was fantastic and we were all very pleased with this tour. We would do it again!
- Visitallthespots00Monet bucket list, check!We had a wonderful trip to Monet's house in Giverny. Although it rained on us, the gardens were beautiful and so worth the trip! Both our tour guide and driver were great. Our guide was knowledgeable and helpful. If you are a Monet fan, check this off your bucket list!
- Dana H00Private tour to Monet’s gardensIt was so nice to be picked up at our hotel and be whisked off to Giverny with our guide. It did take longer as planned to arrive only because of heavy traffic but the trip home was quick. Kris, our tour guide told us many things about Monet and his life on the way there as well as tidbits about the countryside we were traveling through. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We had tickets that skipped the normal line for entrance and that was nice because the lines to get in looked to be hours long. The driver was professional and his car was very clean. It was a very special day for us and I’m glad we used this group. Kris was very helpful in dining suggestions as well!
- 606felixh00Paris excursion from Le Havre cruise portWe had a very nice tour! Our driver Loic was an excellent and courteous driver. Our tour guide Katherine was excellent and responsive to our needs. Thanks for a lovely day!
- MemphisMarion00Excellent! Worth every euro!We were so glad we spent a little more money to get the "skip the line" pass with this wonderful tour guide. We knew the Louvre was massive and crowded but wow was it ever the best euros we spent to have the stellar Sylvie as our guide. She called the Louvre her second home and navigated us through the mass of corridors and people with finesse. She was extremely knowledgeable and showed us all the highlights and taught us about each one. We even got to see our one request of the crown jewels. She had an answer for every question and even though she has walked these halls countless times, she seemed excited to be teaching and guiding us. A little over 3 hours was enough for us and we felt like we had been in there for days. We learned so much and are so thankful for this last bucket list event on our stay in Paris. Book this early and ask for Sylvie. You will not be disappointed.
Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide provided by Tour Travel & More
Product Overview: Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Biarritz with official tour guide
Number of Photos