Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff
By Guided Tours With Mary G
Visit some amazing ‘off the beaten path’ scenic places. A holy shrine, one of the smallest oratoires in the country where many people go to get married, set in very picturesque countryside. Continue with spectacular mountain and coastal scenery. An optional boat trip to visit the Italian style gardens at Garnish Island and see many seals on the rocks. In the afternoon, travel over the Caha mountain range towards Kenmare and then towards the final leg of the ring of Kerry and descend through the Killarney National Park
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- I can pick you up wherever you wish, just let me know!
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86470P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff
What you can expect during your visit
- Your guide/driver is triple vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff?
- Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff price starts from $596.85. Discover and book Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff cancellation policy?
- Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff?
- Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff is hosted by Guided Tours With Mary G. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guided Tours With Mary G on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour to Gougane Barra and Glengarriff on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86470P10
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byKenmare
- 1GarnishStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Gougane BarraStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Mary was an excellent guide! We saw so many amazing sites and she was so knowledgeable anoint the history and area.
Great guide, saw a lot
Mary was an excellent guide with a lot of knowledge of the area and history. She has been in the tour business for …
Fantastic day spent in Dingle
Mary G showed us the absolute best day in Dingle! She was so knowledgeable about the area and took us to the most …
Touring in December with Mary!
You can’t go wrong spending the day with Mary! Traveled for two days with college age boys, and Mary kept them inte…
A grand trip and very informative in the various areas.
Mary was very lovely and informative of many areas. She was truly enjoyable company. We felt privileged to have her…
Skip the ship's excursion and tour with Mary - highly recommended!
Mary was such a great guide and entertained us exceptionally well throughout our tour with her. She is so knowledge…
Highlight of our Trip to Ireland
Mary was an excellent guide and Killarney ambassador. We loved our 5-hour Ring of Kerry tour even on a cold and rai…
Mary is the best!
Mary was one of the best things about our week long vacation in Ireland. Her knowledge of the Ring of Kerry was unb…
Beara, Cork and Kerry with Mary G
I wanted to explore my Irish roots in Beara and see the beauties of Southwest Ireland. Each step of the way, Mary …
A Delightful Day on the Dingle Peninsula with Mary
The entire day with Mary was a sheer delight. She was engaging & interesting from the first moment to the last. We …
Take a Ride With Mary
Mary has a wealth of knowledge, being a native Killarnian, and truly helped us better understand Ireland's history …
Magical Day with Mary
Mary was most knowledgeable and engaging. She provided an excellent way to experience the Dingle peninsula. It was…
Mary surpassed our expectations as a tour guide. The experience was amazing!
Mary surpassed our expectations as a tour guide. The experience was amazing. After one day touring the dingle Penin…
Expectations exceeded in our Ring of Kerry private tour!
Mary was the perfect person to drive us around the ring of Kerry, she was knowledgeable, witty and gave the right a…
Magical Day on the Dingle Peninsula
Mary was awesome. We laughed and talked all day. She quickly surmised what we'd be interested in and planned accord…
More to explore in Killarney
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2022 • Family
Mary is a gem! The pacing of the tour was just what we needed to relax and enjoy every moment and Mary’s encyclopedic knowledge of everywhere we went was astounding. We absolutely loved her she felt like she was part of our family, just so much fun. definitely book in with Mary you won’t regret it it’s worth every penny!❤️
Written August 28, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you both so much for taking the time out of your holiday to write a review of my tour. You were fantastic company and I really enjoyed my time with you. I hope ye make great memories on this trip. ❤️
Written August 29, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.