Your professional private Chauffeur will meet you at your location to drive youto your destination, in a stylish comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes Benz E220 (Saloon/Sedan) Should you have any questions en route, please do not hesitate to ask as your Chauffeur is a local. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the journey in comfort The vehicle and Chauffeur are fully licensed and insured in accordance with The Irish Government Transport Authority.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick Up at the reception of your hotel OR Your location address in Dublin City.
- Dublin, Ireland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Kildare Village, Greyabbey, Co. Kildare, Ireland
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107444P78
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip?
- Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip price starts from $535.47. Discover and book Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip cancellation policy?
- Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip?
- Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip is hosted by Za Execs. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Za Execs on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107444P78
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#20 of 148 Transportation in Dublin
- 494ferahk00Our wonderful private transfer from Ennis To Dublin in IrelandI booked a private transfer from our Ennis hotel to Dublin hotel in Ireland for the 6 of and. I was worried that the trunk might not have enough space. Our driver Dermot showed on time with a very clean and nice van. He was very professional. He fit all our lugguage to the trunk! no worries there. I would not hesitate to book this transfer again. Thank you
- zmor_hotel00Overpriced not cleanThe hotel was overpriced. 180 euros per night. In London you can hilton at that price....Good location. The room was not cleaned properly, towel and soap not changed for 4 days! Big suspicious stain on the bed cover, poor view. There are plenty hotels in that price. I will jot come back
- cindygB648RS00Highly recommendZac was wonderful as a driver, prompt with excellent communication from time of booking thru pickup. He found sites along the way that our son loved and always gave us plenty of time at each stop. We'll choose his company again when we come back.
- kwagmeister00Absolutely fantastic stayHaving been guests at other properties in the Trump portfolio, there was no keeping us from the Doonbeg property, which has been the pinnacle of our two week trip. In a word, this place is FANTASTIC. We are a group of 9 couples with 11 individuals playing golf. The course is breathtaking and the accommodations are tasteful and just fabulous. Character abounds in the hotel portion of the lodge. The smallest details make the biggest impacts. Our oceanfront suites are sublime. My husband managed to develop a kidney stone and arrived a bit earlier than the rest of us as he had to miss golf on our day of arrival…but said either the pain meds kicked in our there is an essence of magic here because the moment he walked in the door he began to feel better. An afternoon of rest (and a very satisfying trip to the pro shop) helped him as he refused to miss playing this course. On a sunny day it is magnificent. We dined on site and that, too, was wonderful. Breakfast facing the course and ocean is very special, too. Even the resident tabby cat is friendly and welcoming - visit and you’ll meet her at the entrance. The only downside to our visit was that it was for just one night. This hotel and course are incredibly worth your journey.
- Coastman300Efficient in time not for your he vehicleExcellent service, on time, quick and efficient even though it was a 20 person van for only two people. Not climate conscious but a good ride anyway.
- Eire S00Best way to Experience Rock of Cashel!We loved having a Private Tour for the day! We were able to spend all the time we wanted at each site without feeling rushed or crowded! Four of us share a Mercedes Van in full comfort while the drivere shared wonderful history and lore about these three castles! We saw Rock of Cashel and the neighboring abbey, Blarney Castle (kissed the stone, but it's a long wait - took over an hour in line), and then Cahir. Pick-u was at our hotel and drop off was in Temple Bar at our request. I can't imagine a better day! Well worth the cost!!!
- Sightseer6803249995000Cosy 5* Castle with great foodStayed here with my husband. Rooms spotless. Very comfortable. Restaurant decor beautiful. Food was faultless. A great 5* place to treat yourself that won't break the bank.
- Trina M00Transfer from Dublin Airport to MayoAfter the initial booking Zac reached out to me via What's App multiple times in the days leading up to the pickup. It was reassuring to hear from him and gave me confidence he would be at the airport upon our early arrival, which of course he was. His car a Mercedes, is immaculate and he is very professional and a good driver. I would use him again. Trina, New Jersey
- IanTice201900Airport TransferProfessional airport transfer service. I first booked Zac in October and have been using ever since whilst business takes me to Limerick. Very reliable with great communication.
- Bill C00Professional Driver / Beautiful CarZac provides the kind of professional driving experience that any discerning traveler will appreciate. He welcomed me at Shannon arrivals, handled my luggage, and delivered me safely to Doonbeg. His car is a beautiful black Mercedes that was immaculate inside and out. Zac went out of his way to stop for coffee and make sure I was sorted after a long flight. I give Zac my highest recommendation and will not hesitate to arrange my next transfer in Ireland with this fine gentleman.
- arbiterissy00Airport TransferExcellent airport transfer service. Lovely car and driver had a lot of great local recommendations. Will use again.
- Kealogue00Transfer from Shannon AirportVery professional, timely and took the stress out of travelling between the Airport to my destination. Lovely travelling in style. Highly recommended.
Buy it with
Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip provided by Za Execs
Product Overview: Dublin City To Kildare Village Shopping Private Full Day Round Trip
Number of Photos