Enjoy convenient transfer service from the Dublin Airport to your hotel in Killarney. Choose from two options based on your group's size. Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan with professional driver.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from the airport and close by hotels
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
- Dublin, Dublin, County Dublin
- Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland Killarney, Cork, Tralee, and close area. Hotels BnBs, etc.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15215P9
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise us of your flight and baggage details at the time of booking, use the Special Requirements field
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney?
- Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney price starts from $945.78. Discover and book Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney cancellation policy?
- Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney?
- Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney is hosted by Taxi Killarney. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Taxi Killarney on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15215P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2016
#11 of 29 Transportation in Killarney
- lindakV6032SL00Great experienceWe booked a private Ring of Kerry tour through Viator with Taxi Killarney providing the driver/tour guide. Although more costly, it was a wonderful departure from the big bus tours that we have taken in the past. Christy was a fantastic guide for the day. He was knowledgeable, pleasant and fun to talk to. We learned a lot about the area and the Irish culture and history. This was a very flexible way to experience the Ring of Kerry. The Kerry Bog Village was a fun, historical representation of how people lived in the old days. On the way back to Killarney we took a different route and experienced beautiful vistas . Christy was very accommodating and allowed us to spend the time needed at all sites including the Cliffs of Kerry. A wonderful day. Highly recommend Christy and Taxi Killarney.
- zachr82800Fantastic private tour of Ring of KerryWe had an amazing tour with Billy who was incredibly knowledgeable, personable, and fun. Would highly recommend.
- jocelynhsu00Magical dayOur guide Billy was perfect taking my family of 6 ages from 23-83 around the Ring of Kerry. We avoided crowds, went to many places the big tour busses can't get to and several off the beaten path sites including an amazing restaurant. Billy is very knowledgeable giving information about each site and had binoculars for us to use when appropriate. The van was very comfortable. The area is absolutely filed with beauty at every turn. We are so happy we did the private tour so we could go at our own pace and see what we wanted. And we drove in some absolutely tiny roads that we would not have felt comfortable navigating even if we knew how to find them.
- YoungCanadia00Overall Disappointing, Save Your Money and Rent A CarOverall this was a bad experience. Our driver/guide seemed very personable at first, but did not provide a good experience. A few key issues were: - He did not know how to get to the Cliffs of Moher. He was using his son’s phone for Google Maps, but locked the phone after we got there and he could not figure out how to open it. This resulted in us using our phones to provide directions, as he did not know how to get back from Killarney. - He was not aware of what other attractions were advertised as part of the tour. He took us to the Cliffs of Moher, had us direct back to Bunratty Castle, and asked us to direct back to Killarney, so we missed a few things. - Snacks/Beverages were advertised but not provided. - He often sped and drifted out of his lane. - The vehicle smelt like cigarette smoke. - Spent a significant amount of time complaining about the “dummies” he had the day before. When you hire a driver/guide you are looking for a knowledgable local to provide a personal touch and local input, not to have to direct them around or remind them which exit to take on a roundabout. We would of been better off spending our money on a rental vehicle and driving ourselves. Moher and Bunratty were both very pretty.
- Sean K00Kerry airport to Killarney transferReally excellent service. Driver was friendly and professional. Exactly was was needed after the flight. Would highly recommend.
- AshleyR228800Breathtaking beautyThe scenery was breathtaking. Each stop was more stunning than the one before. Our guide was personable and engaging. We much preferred the private car experience to the large group bus tour for the Ring of Kerry. We’d have missed out on so many of the smaller sites that were only accessible by car.
- Y9349LFmaureenb00Solo traveler amid Storm DennisKnowledgeable and attentive tour guide. Felt absolutely safe taking in the rugged beauty of the stormy coastline. Much better than a crowded tour bus!
- Rosarie R00Compact airportBest airport to fly out of. I flew to frankfurt am hahn with Ryanair. Organised airport for the size of it. It is tiny. Friendly staff and the flight left on time too. Cheap flights. I paid 30 euro for my flight. Will defo fly out from kerry again
- Thomas H00Dingle Peninsula with BillyMy family and I spent a delightful day with Billy touring the beautiful Dingle Peninsula. He is incredibly knowledgeable, very articulate and friendly. We recommend this tour without hesitation.
- caroljosd00Perfect experienceBilly was our very knowledgeable, personable and professional guide for the day. His informative commentary throughout the day gave us many insights without overwhelming us with facts. He was accommodating in every way and modified our trip to match everyone’s interests...from golf to chocolate and Daniel O’Connell. The vehicle was comfortable and allowed our designated driver to fully see the sights which were incredible. Except for some nasty weather spurts, we wouldn’t have changed a thing!
- KeepingMyBalance100Wonderful dayOur tour was the highlight of our stay so far. Our guide was Michael and we had a great experience having a Killarney native who loves history (as well as philosophy and poetry). Since it was just the four of us, we could determine how long to stay and where to stop. The Ring of Kerry and Killarney National Park were both just beautiful and we happened to get a nice day with sun. Great reading to take smaller private van was getting to see Kerry Cliffs (no busses allowed) The only issue was we changed our reservation through TripAdvisor and they said they weren’t told but they did recruit another van and driver to accommodate us. So maybe reconfirm with the operator on changes.
- allisonc35600Great Day!We had heard from others who had visited the area that a private tour was the way to go to see the Ring of Kerry, and now that we've been there and experienced the driving, we agree. My husband was the designated driver for our trip, and not only would we not have known all the places to stop on our own, but he wouldn't have been able to enjoy the drive because the roads are very narrow and make for stressful driving if you aren't a local. Derek was our driver, and he was right on time to our hotel at 9am on the morning of our tour. He was a good driver and knew a lot about the history and sites around the Ring of Kerry. He allowed us to decide where we wanted to stop, but he made sure to give us many options. If there was paid entry to place, he would give us a little information on what we would see and then left it up to us as to whether or not we wanted to pay to go in. We decided to see all of the places that we could, and in hindsight, might skip the Bog Village, but we would definitely do the sheep herding demonstration and the Cliffs of Kerry again (the Cliffs of Kerry are amazing, without all the crowds at the Cliffs of Moher). In addition to the places above, we also stopped at an ancient stone fort, we took the car ferry to Valentia Island, saw an old slate quarry, walked to the top of the Torc waterfall, visited Ladies View, and a few other stops. Our driver was very safe, personable, and knowledgeable. While it felt a splurge to pay for a private tour, we felt like it was a worthwhile expense and we had a great day seeing the sites around the Ring of Kerry.
- Tiffany W00Ireland was "AMAZINGLY" beautifulMy friend and I enjoyed the day very much! It was a wonderful break from driving. Saw many places that we wouldn't have driving it ourselves. Toni took us to a great place for lunch by the water where we had a wonderful meal. A great day all in all.
- A6563EDsteveh00Killarney Taxi - Best Choice!On our recent trip to Ireland, we used Killarney Taxi to do a few private tours while we were in the Killarney area. We saw all the sites that should be on every visitors check list - among them the Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Peninsula, and Ring of Kerry. Our driver Sean was always on time, very knowledgeable of all areas we visited, and provided a great experience that you just can't get on a regular tour bus. We won't hesitate to use Taxi Killarney on our next visit to this beautiful country.
- MurrayFamily52500Day Tour of Dingle PeninsulaBilly was our driver (6 of us) for a 10+ hour day tour of the Dingle peninsula. He had excellent knowledge of the entire peninsula, but also let us take time to enjoy segments on our own. We saw many beautiful views along the coast, stopped at interesting historical sights and drove through scenic areas of the interior. The sights of this area of Ireland were wonderful. Billy's knowledge and interaction added the right amount of insight to make the entire experience fantastic.