2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin.
By Railtours Ireland First Class - Day Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 53 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Dublin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Dublin Heuston, Heuston Station Saint John's Road West, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland Check in at the Customer Service Desk. Railtours Ireland Representatives will be waiting at the Customer Service Desk with your travel pack in bright yellow jackets so that they are easily located. Check in is 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3310DH05AN
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability).
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin.?
- 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin. price starts from $370.22. Discover and book 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin. on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin. cancellation policy?
- 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin. cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin.?
- 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin. is hosted by Railtours Ireland First Class - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Railtours Ireland First Class - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin. on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin.?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3310DH05AN
Dublin - Killarney
The Ring of Kerry
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Of course the Cliffs but everywhere we went we was awesome. Our guide was knowledgeable and very nice. Would recom…
I agree Cliff of Moher is a must see. And loved Bunratty Castle! We had a good time but wish the bus tour guide …
Great trip, but needs more time in Galway.
Tour was well organized and the tour guides were top notch, very knowledgeable and friendly. Really enjoyed the who…
Cliffs of Moher is a must see!
The trip was easy enough but long. Bunratty Castle stop was not long enough, the food stop in Doolin was ok but th…
Irish Rail Tours are always first class!
This is the second time we have taken this particular tour, once in 2019 and again in 2022 and the 4th tour with Ir…
I had an amazing experience with Brenden. What a great guide and the information given was very interesting. Defin…
Beautiful train ride, castle and crystal!
My granddaughter, 18 years old, and I took this tour back in June. Our tour guide was Ian and he did a great job. I…
A terrific tour! Mainly, our tour guide John Todd was very good. He knew endless details of Irish history and regal…
Just a beautiful experience!
I have always wanted to see and visit Ireland, and i was able to see many places in a short time. As a solo travele…
Well-organized but a bit rushed
I wish I could do 3.5! It was well-organized with clear instructions from beginning to end. Easy to find the tour g…
Ring of Kerry - rail tour
Our guide was fabulous with all his stories and personal experiences. The onboard train guides to get us from poin…
Nice relaxing day
We took a lovely train ride down to Cork. It was very nice taking the train after being on tour buses the days prio…
Wonderful memories of visiting the Connemara and the Burren
John, our bus driver/guide who works for Lallly Tours was phenomenal. He provided so much history including the lo…
"All Ireland" truly was an experience not to be missed.
All Railtours Guides were knowledgable & shared helpful personal stories. It is very evident they are passionate ab…
Long day but many great views. Easy way to see a lot.
John, Bat, and Andrew did a great job getting us around on this trip. Great views on the Ring of Kerry. The rail op…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a fantastic time touring the ring of Kerry and enjoying Killarney. Terence was a polite and fantastic guide that made sure we got where we needed to go and made the trip very pleasant! The b&b provided by Mary was impressively run, with a great room and even better breakfast. Lastly, our bus driver/tour guide Micheal was excellent and gave us a wonderful tour of the ring of kerry, with tons of opportunities to take photos with the breathtaking scenery. Would definitely recommend this tour!
Written July 24, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.