2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
By Railtours Ireland First Class - Day Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Entrance to Kylemore Abbey & Walled Victorian Garden
- Entry/Admission - Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals unless otherwise stated.
- Departure details
- Dublin Heuston, Heuston Station Saint John's Road West, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland Railtours Ireland representatives will be waiting at the Customer Service Desk with your travel pack, in bright yellow (visible) jackets. Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Dates: Daily, except Sunday Return point: Returns to original departure point at approx. 21:45 on Day 2.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3310DH04AN
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability)
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin?
- 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin price starts from $370.22. Discover and book 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin cancellation policy?
- 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin?
- 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin is hosted by Railtours Ireland First Class - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Railtours Ireland First Class - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3310DH04AN
Dublin to Galway
Connemara and Kylemore Abbey &...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour leader in Brian 👏👏👏
Brian as our tour leader was funny, witty with a good sense of humour. His engagement and care for his passengers w…
All Ireland Tour including Northern Ireland
Excellent service, accommodations & superior tour guides. After several (COVID) postponements and a change in the …
John Todd, our on train tour guide, was excellant. Very knowledgeable. Wish we could have had him on the bus portio…
Excellent- book it
Very well organized, perfect amount of guidance vs. free time at locations. So glad I booked this. Wish I had time …
Four amazing days
We really enjoyed our trip with Rail Tour. It was a package that included all the sites we wanted to visit. The g…
This tour was so well organized and the tour guides were knowledgeable. This was my first tour and I enjoyed every …
Of course the Cliffs but everywhere we went we was awesome. Our guide was knowledgeable and very nice. Would recom…
I agree Cliff of Moher is a must see. And loved Bunratty Castle! We had a good time but wish the bus tour guide …
Great trip, but needs more time in Galway.
Tour was well organized and the tour guides were top notch, very knowledgeable and friendly. Really enjoyed the who…
Cliffs of Moher is a must see!
The trip was easy enough but long. Bunratty Castle stop was not long enough, the food stop in Doolin was ok but th…
Irish Rail Tours are always first class!
This is the second time we have taken this particular tour, once in 2019 and again in 2022 and the 4th tour with Ir…
I had an amazing experience with Brenden. What a great guide and the information given was very interesting. Defin…
Beautiful train ride, castle and crystal!
My granddaughter, 18 years old, and I took this tour back in June. Our tour guide was Ian and he did a great job. I…
A terrific tour! Mainly, our tour guide John Todd was very good. He knew endless details of Irish history and regal…
Just a beautiful experience!
I have always wanted to see and visit Ireland, and i was able to see many places in a short time. As a solo travele…