North Highlands from Inverness
By Scotland's Highland Tours
A fabulous round trip from Inverness, taking in some spectacular scenery and a variety of stops along the way.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per group (up to 3)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Dunrobin Castle and Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up from Inverness accommodation and up to a distance of 30 miles away, including the Port of Invergordon.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Invergordon Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126546P6
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from North Highlands from Inverness
What you can expect during your visit
- We are signed up to the Safe Travels initiative to ensure we meet the standards required during the pandemic. Scottish and UK Government guidelines are monitored and updates actioned. All tours are private and vehicles completely sanitized after each use.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with North Highlands from Inverness?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book North Highlands from Inverness on Tripadvisor
- How much is North Highlands from Inverness?
- North Highlands from Inverness price starts from $840.23. Discover and book North Highlands from Inverness on Tripadvisor
- What is the North Highlands from Inverness cancellation policy?
- North Highlands from Inverness cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book North Highlands from Inverness on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides North Highlands from Inverness?
- North Highlands from Inverness is hosted by Scotland's Highland Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Scotland's Highland Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book North Highlands from Inverness on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126546P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dunrobin Castle and GardensStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Dornoch Firth ViewpointStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Falls of ShinStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Strathpeffer Pump RoomStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Beauly PrioryStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Urquhart CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We had an amazing two days with our guide, Regan. We were a party of 6, with ages from 15-50, and Regan and our ti…
Day Tour in Inverness from Cruiseship
John Sehar met us at the Cruiseship port of Ivergordon, professionally dressed in his kilt, clean comfortable vehic…
Best Skye Experience!
This is an amazing tour not to be missed! Keith is amiable, knowledgeable and best of all an excellent driver. The …
Wouldn’t recommend during Winter
Isle of Skye tour - friendly and personable tour guide - Regan was great. - Talisker whiskey tasting one of the hi…
Isle of Skye with Awesome Driver Keith
My family and I (4 of us total, with two younger kids) had the time of our life on a full day trip tour to Isle of …
Perfect Scotland Experience
We cannot imagine a trip to Scotland without our guide/driver, Keith. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We …
Skye tour amazing!
Ryan McKenzie was a fantastic tour guide! An amazing day of being driven through the Scottish Highlands and the Isl…
Amazing trip to Skye and beyond!
What a wonderful trip to Skye and the Scottish Highlands. This was the best tour my Sisters and I went on during ou…
Fantastic Tour & Experience
Catherine was easy to work with and a quick communicator. We were able to customize our day based on our preference…
Well worth spending the extra money to get a private, individualized tour instead of hanging out with a large group…
FABULOUS TRIP FROM SKYE TO EDINBURGH
FABULOUS TRIP FROM SKYE TO EDINBURGH ! Our driver, John, treated us to a scenic and informative day from Portree to…
Great day with Keith
Keith and Catherine, owners of this company, were delightful to work with. Keith gave us an informed and informativ…
Great vehicle and drive in the Highlands
We had a tour guide, Ryan, who picked us up at our hotel and gave us a great tour of the Highlands on our way to Fo…
Tour of the Isle of Skye
My tour guide was John Sehar of Scotland Highlands Tours, I found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and pe…
The best Scotland has to offer!
Undoubtedly the best part of our tour was our tour guide Keith O'Rourke. Professional driver, knowledgeable guide,…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Couples
Expert guide! Incredibly knowledgeable about local history and of course Outlander. Thank you Keith for the amazing tour and your incredible patience.
Written May 14, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for the lovely review. It was a pleasure to tour with you and I hope you will visit Scotland again soon. Best wishes, Keith
Written May 15, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
North Highlands from Inverness provided by Scotland's Highland Tours
Product Overview: North Highlands from Inverness
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|