Book your Private Arrival Transfer from Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh hotel or address. Don't go through all the hassle of waiting in a long taxi or shared shuttles queues and use our private, door to door airport transfer. Your driver will be waiting for you at a scheduled time and you will travel comfortably to your destination. • Meeting with a Nameplate • We track your Flight • Door-to-door Service • No Hidden Charges • Clean cars & Professional drivers
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- ARRIVAL TRANSFER. After you have collected your luggages, head trough custom and out in the arrival hall. Your driver will be waiting in the arrival hall by the DRIVER MEETING POINT/LIMO SERVICE holding a signboard with lead traveller name on it. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please advise the number of luggage you have.
- Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN, UK
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Edinburgh, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128285P2103
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- NOTE: Please provide us information about your pick up (e.g. time) and the number of luggage you have.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer?
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer price starts from $143.13. Discover and book Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer?
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer is hosted by London Airport Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact London Airport Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 25m. Discover and book Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128285P2103
Reserve your spot
About the operator
London Airport Transfers
Joined in March 2019
#2 of 19 Transportation in Hounslow
- parking6500A Disorganised airportFlew back from Jersey,used wheel chair assist the staff on the Jet2 & ground staff were amazing except the security team inside the airport had decided to go elsewhere & locked the gates.They assumed all passengers had disembarked but there were 4 wheelchair users stuck outside waiting for the doors to be opened....new management needed for sur
- Passport4885572045100Special AssistanceThank you to Isobel and her team this morning .The Special Assistance was brillant with attention,care, and service with a smile.
- bsnyder201900Do not book with this company!If I could give this tour company zero stars I would. We arrived in Southampton from our cruise searching to find our driver only to discover, after checking my email, they canceled that morning! I sent them all the information they requested along with the time we would be docking, how many pieces of luggage, etc. When I called Viator they said yes, the company canceled and we would be getting a full refund! I didn't want a refund, I wanted a ride!! Of course, no one could do anything so we ended up getting a taxi which was not an easy thing to do with 6 people!! Do not use this company!!
- MJO19000Security clearance times at Birmingham AirportWe arrived for our 16:00 flight at 11:45. Thank goodness we did as it took 1 hour and 35 minutes to just reach the security gate. We were packed in like sardines and when asked why the delay we were informed that people weren't taking their liquids out early enough and that there were flight delays. When we eventually reached the check point there was no evidence of people not complying the service was just painfully slow and no one seemed to be that bothered. Pity as I like Birmingham but the airport isn't a nice place to get into at all.
- Maps0545157632100The King of AirportsTo be honest, until now I hated airport experiences, in my opinion most airport staff are usually a bit up themselves. Not the case at Aberdeen airport. From the staff at baggage drop, security to the shop staff, without exception we’re all friendly and super helpful. A great example of how airports in an ideal world should be. I was travelling alone and it was the only enjoyable airport experience I have ever had. Great shops, eateries and super clean. Airport staff in other airports should use this airport staff attitude as a great example.
- Raymond S00Aberdeen VisitDespite a mixup on my part, Jordan found us and provided a pleasant trip into Aberdeen. He was very helpful in managing our luggage and providing information about the area.
- JenAnnie00Travelling.We flew from East Midlands Airport this week on holiday to Tenerife. The Airport was clean & airy. It was easy to be social distanced & we felt very safe. As not many people are traveling at the moment. It was a pleasure to go from East Midlands.
- angelawoodrow22600Rubbish eastmidlands must do betterAn early morning flight to Alicante soon thought in to departure lounge to find hardly anywhere open to get a full English breakfast only a warmed up sausage sandwiched and a cup of tea in a take away cup for a busy airport this is not acceptable on our return left Alicante busy but spotlessly clean airport to arrive back at eastmidlands used the Disabled toilet to find a Scruff stained bowl with the door handle which is the door lock only hanging on with one screw again not acceptable and not a nice welcome home
Buy it with
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer provided by London Airport Transfers
Product Overview: Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Edinburgh Accommodation - Arrival Private Transfer
Number of Photos