Private Walk: Sunny Leith
By Edinburgh Walks
Edinburgh Walks offer unique small group private guided walks through parts of this UNESCO World Heritage city of Edinburgh & Leith. Your guide was born in Edinburgh, has lived all his life in the city and has an intimate knowledge of the place. With local knowledge to the fore, you can customise your tour to your own requirements. You are in charge. Discover the real Edinburgh & Leith in a friendly, relaxed and informative way. You will experience breathtaking views of Edinburgh & Leith and learn about the history of the surrounding area. Each of the walks around Edinburgh & Leith will take you to places of interest and beauty that tour buses cannot reach, allowing plenty of opportunities to stop, shop, rest and take photographs. Edinburgh & Leith just have to be walked.
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Start guided walk from your accommodation if you are living centrally
- Professional award winning guide
- Small private group
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If your accommodation (hotel, b&b, Airbnb etc) is situated in central Edinburgh we will start the walk from there. If this is not possible, we will advise you of the meeting point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 166909P9
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adaptable to allow wheelchair accessibility
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Walk: Sunny Leith
What you can expect during your visit
- *All walks provided conform to the safety guidance of the Scottish Government. *The majority of our guided walks are conducted outside in a private group setting. *Guides will utilise face masks in enclosed spaces where necessary.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Walk: Sunny Leith?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Walk: Sunny Leith on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Walk: Sunny Leith?
- Private Walk: Sunny Leith price starts from $200.75. Discover and book Private Walk: Sunny Leith on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Walk: Sunny Leith cancellation policy?
- Private Walk: Sunny Leith cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Walk: Sunny Leith on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Walk: Sunny Leith?
- Private Walk: Sunny Leith is hosted by Edinburgh Walks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Edinburgh Walks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Walk: Sunny Leith on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 166909P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Calton HillStop: 45 minutesProviding a comprehensive view of the whole city, from Arthur's Seat, Queens Park, Holyrood House Palace and Edinburgh Castle to Edinburgh's fine Georgian New Town, Leith, the three bridges over the Forth Estuary and the Kingdom of Fife. Also on Calton Hill are the Old City Observatory, The Nelson Monument and Edinburgh's Disgrace (Monument to Waterloo)Read morePass byLeith
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Superb walking tour
Absolutely superb private walk for a group of 4 of us on a bitterly cold December day. Gerry paced the walk approp…
Excellent Tour & Guide
Gerry was an excellent guide. The tour was very informative & paced just right. There were several sights I wanted…
Wonderful walk with Gerry of Edinburgh Walks
We were a group of 2 couples who enjoyed a private walking tour of both the Old Town and New Town with Gerry of Edi…
Great experience, Gerry was outstanding! Relaxed, informative, fun … great insights into places we would never have foun
Lots of fun … great experience, well informed tour guide, Gerry was the best ! Highly recommended….great history, u…
Excellent walk and conversation
Walking with Gerry was like walking with a local friend, easy conversation and leisurely but not too slow pace. We …
Great walking tour!
Gerry did a great job showing us around the new town and old town of Edinburgh. He was very knowledgeable about th…
A great private tour
I was a great tour. I will recommend this private tour to everybody who is visiting Edinburgh. Gerry can pick you u…
A wonderful walking tour!
The walking tour on day one of our visit to Edinburgh really helped to orient our small group on all the key histor…
The information that our guide provided as we walked around the city. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly, inform…
During our two weeks UK holiday were had several guided tours in London, Wales and Scotland. Our 4 hours with Gerry…
Fantastic walking tour with an excellent guide.
The tour with Gerry was fantastic. We communicated with him in advance about our interests and he customized the wa…
Fantastic Walking Tour of Edinburgh
I took a 3.5 hour with Gerry and it was wonderful. He has an extraordinary breadth of knowledge about the city, he’…
A must-do in Edinburgh
We had a most pleasant and extremely informative private group walk with Gerry around the New Town and Old Town are…
Amazing city tour of Edinburgh with an amazing tour guide!!
Gerry was an amazing tour guide! We only had one day to see Edinburgh and Gerry made this possible. He is so know…
Definitely worth a go!
Gerry was an excellent guide. We were a group of 5 and felt the price was of remarkable value. Gerry was very flexi…