Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
What a magical atmosphere in the place where JK Rowling wrote part of the first novel! You will have a chance to feel it yourself. You will visit one of the Hogwarts House also. What is the connection between Hogwarts and Lauriston Place? What a unique and a bit scary places inspired to create the names for some of the characters in the books? Where you can see Rowling’s handprints? Where is the ‘birthplace’ of Harry Potter? You will also have a chance to find out if you are a pureblood, a muggle, or a squib? A professional local guide will tell you fascinating stories and facts.
- You'll start atWilliam Chambers Monument45 Chambers St, Edinburgh EH1 1JF, UKSee address & details
- 1Edinburgh Old TownStop: 2 hoursEdinburgh old town and all it's places related to Harry Potter themed walkingRead more
- You'll end atEdinburghEdinburgh, UKSee address & details
William Chambers Monument, 45 Chambers St, Edinburgh EH1 1JF, UK
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 6,320 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,946 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh on Tripadvisor
- Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh price starts from $520.90. Discover and book Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh on Tripadvisor
- Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh on Tripadvisor
- Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh is hosted by Fun Top Fun Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Harry Potter Tour in Edinburgh on Tripadvisor