Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes Benz E class or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Amsterdam with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard at Glasgow City or Greenock Port or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Amsterdam such as Buchanan Street, Glasgow West End and the Necropolis . You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum: Situated in Glasgow’s famous West End you can find Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. Standing for more than a century it was purpose built to be what it is today, with stunning architecture and a range of separate exhibit rooms. This is a free attraction it really shouldn’t be missed.
• Shopping on Buchanan Street and the City Chambers: If you love shopping, we definitely recommend Buchanan Street and their galleries. You can also take a free guided tour through the City Chambers building, if you do it take your camera with you!!
• Glasgow Cathedral and The Necropolis: This is one of the last remaining great cathedrals in the United Kingdom, most of them are now ruins. The Necropolis is now known as one of the most significant cemeteries in the whole of Europe
• The People's Palace Museum and Winter Gardens: The People´s Palace it will give you the chance to view the way life was in Glasgow throughout the 18th to the 20th century. You can also visit the Winter Gardens where you can wander among the exotic palms and plants or enjoy a coffee or lunch at the café.
• Pollok Country Park: If you enjoy nature, please don´t miss this 146-hectare incredible park. This is the perfect place for just relax, take a walk and see beautiful flowers, the is a hobbit secret garden ideal for children. you will also find the Pollock historic house.