Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 3)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Welcome to Game of Thrones Tour Season 1-8 locations The epic HBO series is filmed in stunningly beautiful places, most of which are remote and hard to find.With your expert guide you will travel to really live locations of the 7 kingdoms this tour has been seen on tv and won best tour of the year.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Glenarm CastleStop: 9 hoursYour guides have been on set while filming and we have been doing this tour from season 1 our knowledge is vast .We will travel through the 7 kingdoms season 1-8 we have been on set while filming so we know where lots of locations other companies dont.The duration of this tour is 9 hours and over 120 miles covered and you will travel to the jellewers where they made the crowns and jewellery for this HBO master piece. 1 Game of Thrones Studio (photo Stop) 2 The Riverlands(The Hound Seanson 6) 3 Carn Castle(Stark Season 1) 4 Battle of the Bastards Door 5 Game of Thrones Jewellers Glenarm 6 Carnlough - Braavos Canal 7 Runestone, Vale of Arryn (Season 5-6) 8 The Faceless Man Door 9 Cushendun Caves 10 Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge 11 Euron Kingmoot 12 Ballinoy Harbour 13 Pyke (Season) 14 White Park Bay (Dragonstone) 15 Giants Causeway 16 Dunluce Castle 17 Dorne 18 The Dark Hedges 19 Dothrakiou.Read more
- Not Suitable For Cruiseship Customers
- PICK UP AND DROP IN BELFAST CITY CENTER
- PICK UP RECOMMENDED 6.30AM 7.00AM 7.30AM 8.30AM 9.00AM 9.30AM 10.00AM 10.30.AM 11.00AM
- Does Not Include
- Or £8.50 to Cross ropebridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This Tour is suitable for child also we can provide child seats please inform us before your tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Belfast Famous Black Taxi Tours
Great tour ,so glad we booked it , very informative and entertaining and all covid regs adhered to, couldnt recomm…
A wonderful insight into "The Troubles" in Belfast
Issac showed a bunch of 5 Australians around the city and clearly explained the history of the conflict within Belf…
Amazing tour of Belfast’s History
One of the highlights of my trip to Belfast! My driver/guide Gerarrd, was absolutely amazing. Not only did he pick …
Cannot miss this if visiting Belfast!
This tour is a must-do if you're visiting Belfast. Our tour guide Mick was so knowledgable and gave such an authent…
We were a group of 10, visiting Belfast over three days and two nights. I booked the trip three days before hand, a…
Brilliant and very interesting tour!
Mark was extremely insightful and interesting with his wide knowledge throughout the tour. Would definitely recomme…
Excellent tour guide Brendan was so knowledgeable also used photos from the troubles and explained where we were st…
I was told to do this and I'm glad I did,our Guide Stephen was brilliant with a wealth of knowledge. Anyone who gre…
Black Taxi tour
What a terrific experience, thanks to our Driver Pody, a description of the troubles from both sides of the wall. T…
Wealth of local knowledge
Excellent tour today from our guide Mick who has experienced his own share of the divide. Very informative with lot…
John K delivered the tour with enthusiasm and a unbiased approach. It was a good insight to the troubles that went …
A must before you leave Belfast!!
Thanks to Mark for an excellent tour on Tuesday! Learned so much! A must as part of any stay in Belfast! Cannot rec…
Went on the taxi tour today with Davy, we were very lucky he had so much knowledge on the area! We were very happy …
Went on the black cab tour through Tiny Tours with Mark as our tour guide. Couldn’t recommend tour and Mark enough.…
Tour guide.. Mick was excellent and knowledgeable... And an experience never forgotten... Try and get mick
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,879 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,645 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 17,914 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,499 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Game of thrones the original private tour seasons 1-8 1-3 people 10 hours
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Game of thrones the original private tour seasons 1-8 1-3 people 10 hours on Tripadvisor
- Game of thrones the original private tour seasons 1-8 1-3 people 10 hours price starts from $598.35. Discover and book Game of thrones the original private tour seasons 1-8 1-3 people 10 hours on Tripadvisor
- Game of thrones the original private tour seasons 1-8 1-3 people 10 hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Game of thrones the original private tour seasons 1-8 1-3 people 10 hours on Tripadvisor
- Game of thrones the original private tour seasons 1-8 1-3 people 10 hours is hosted by Belfast Famous Black Taxi Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Belfast Famous Black Taxi Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Game of thrones the original private tour seasons 1-8 1-3 people 10 hours on Tripadvisor