per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8h 15m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Friendly, local Professional Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour just for your group
- Regular photo/refreshment/toilet stops
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle suitable for the size of your party
- Entrance fees to optional attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - World of James Herriot
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from your hotel or other location of your choice in Leeds
- Leeds, UK Pick up from your hotel or other location of your choice in Leeds
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7217P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years but children under 4 years can be accepted on private tours, on the condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Some visitor attractions close from November to March and, if weather/road conditions are adverse during this period, the tour may have to follow a different route/itinerary.
- Dogs are welcome on private tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds?
- Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds price starts from $589.52. Discover and book Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds cancellation policy?
- Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds?
- Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds is hosted by BOBH – Day Tours of Yorkshire. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BOBH – Day Tours of Yorkshire on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7217P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atLeedsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1BardenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2MalhamStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3HawkswickStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4BurnsallStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5GrassingtonStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6World of James HerriotStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
BOBH – Day Tours of Yorkshire
Joined in October 2012
#7 of 117 Tours & Activities in York
- SJR11800A grand day out ..Excellent tour. The driver was really helpful, providing a good commentary and advice. The minibus was very comfortable and I can recommend the tour if you have limited time on your trip to York and would like see some of the surrounding scenery and visit Whitby.
- U2828BHdavec00a lovely dayWhitby was beautiful, harbour and Abbey ruins stunning. And the steam train trip a fascinating slip into history. Mark is a great guide.
- Patricia H00Informative and funAlfred was a very knowledgeable tour guide. He has a wealth of knowledge about not only his city of York but his country’s history. The pace of the tour was great. We learned a lot in a smallish area. The size of the tour was approx 12? people which was perfect. Alfred has a great sense of humour and loves his city. We recommend this tour and Alfred. We enjoyed everything about it.
- M3371LUphilipw00Great value and day tour to Whitby and beyondVery comfortable coach tour from York, excellent guide very knowledgeable and interesting commentary along the way. Plenty of time at each stop, no rushing to and fro like other coach tours. Three hours at Whitby was amazing able to explore old haunts and see new ones. Grateful our guide brought us to top of Abbey to avoid us climbing 199 steps (much easier coming down!) A great day out really recommend this well priced tour great value for money.
- M6873DBkeving00Dales and Herriot country tour.Really got a flavour of the Yorkshire Dale's. Our driver Mark was excellent and very knowledgeable and brilliantly adapted the route of the trip to avoid the rain! Just the right duration. Would definitely recommend this trip.
- 364cindyo00Great timeWe really appreciated the slight change in the posted itinerary to accommodate the wind and rain in the morning and still get us plenty to see. Mark was a terrific guide and driver. This is a great way to see the Yorkshire Dales without having to figure out all the roads yourself. And the cheese was delicious!
- Y3025HSchrisd00Delectable DalesChris was a very informative guide and a great driver. What a beautiful experience driving through the Dales and some memorable stops along the way for photo opps and to check out the towns. We had a wonderful time and would like to revisit on a future trip!
- O5318AMpault00Brilliant day OutThe day trip was fantastic I enjoyed seeing the views across the Moos and visiting Whitby and Goathland village where the TV series Heartbeat was filmed.
- 888jacquiw00Brilliant ExperienceBrilliant day out and amazing countryside. Mark, the tour guide, was very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this to anyone wishing to visit the Yorkshire Dales.
- cijay00James Herriott was right!I loved the little farms separated by hedges and typical scenes out of storybooks, sheep...even experienced the Yorkshire traffic jam of sheep. Wonderful host and a great tour for mobility reduced people. They need a portable step for the van though. That first step up makes it very hard for short or people with mobility issues to get into the van. Easy pick up spot in the city and good long tour. At the end of the day I felt like I had seen it all. Such a knowledgeable and experienced guide, sadly I don't remember his name...unless it was Bob himself. Lots of good stops and good long bathroom breaks so we never felt rushed
- E3083IEem00Highly recommended…BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE! Expert Guide!!!A great tour by Sean! My husband & I enjoyed Sean’s knowledge of the Dales, All Creatures history, & York history. Great driving skills allowed us to relax & enjoy the BEAUTIFUL countryside. Highly recommend Sean and this outing!!!
- 54shariw00Wonderful Day!!My husband and I really enjoyed our day with Alan. He was so knowledgeable and proud of his Yorkshire roots. It was lovely to learn about Yorkshire from a true local and every stop was amazing. From taking our photos and flexibility through out the day this tour provided everything we had hoped for and more!
- DayTrip4848844553000Wonderful dayI had such an amazing day. Mark, our tour guide was such a lovely man. Friendly and welcoming and full of great stories and information. The coach was clean and comfortable. The scenery was outstanding and I really enjoyed all the stops along the way. If you like cheese I can recommend the creamery in Wensleydale. I can highly recommend this tour
- J6053IDdenisec00Dales Trip from YorkWe had a lovely day visiting the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Mark, our driver/guide was very knowledgeable and gave us plenty of information throughout the tour. As the coach is a small minibus, we were able to visit places not accessible to large buses. There are many places of interest, including locations for TV series and films. I would highly recommend this tour. We also took the Moors, Steam Train and Whitby tour, again with Mark, and would recommend this also.
- V5205EStanyab00Lovely relaxing day!Lovely relaxing day with BOBH exploring the Yorkshire Dales. Very comfortable ride and the driver guide, Mark was amazing. Very knowledgeable about the area, kind and helpful. He could remember most of our names after the first introduction! I would recommend this tour.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had an absolutely wonderful day! Chris was a charming, informative and gracious host. He paid attention to our interests and made this a very, very special day. Even if you’re not a fan of the show, the countryside was breathtaking. Cannot recommend this highly enough!
Written October 10, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you for the great 5* review. We are really pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your Private 'All Creatures Great and Small' Yorkshire Dales tour with Chris. We hope to see you again soon! Lucy BOBH – Day Tours of Yorkshire
Written October 29, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds provided by BOBH – Day Tours of Yorkshire
Product Overview: Private "All Creatures Great and Small" Yorkshire Dales Tour from Leeds
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos