LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Private Cotswolds tour from Bath
By Undiscovered Cotswolds
The beauty of your private Cotswolds Tour from Bath is the freedom and flexibility that it gives you on the day. This tour has a set itinerary where we have a recommended route. Here we have combined idyllic villages with the more famous Cotswold towns. This gives you a wonderful overview and experience of what the Cotswolds is all about. As it is a private tour we are totally flexible as to how long you would like in each place. We are also very flexible and are more than happy to modify the itinerary on the day if you would like.
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- A modern comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- A nine hour tour
- Fully designed and balanced itinerary with a mix of guidance and free time if required
- Knowledgeable local driver-guide
- Pick up/drop off within the Bath region and nearby towns and villages
- Food or refreshments
- Pick up outside the Bath or local region. Please contact us for more details.
- Entry/Admission - Lacock
- Departure details
- 10 Bridge St, Bath BA2 4AS, UK Bath region, England
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55932P13
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Cotswolds tour from Bath?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cotswolds tour from Bath on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Cotswolds tour from Bath?
- Private Cotswolds tour from Bath price starts from $683.80. Discover and book Private Cotswolds tour from Bath on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Cotswolds tour from Bath cancellation policy?
- Private Cotswolds tour from Bath cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cotswolds tour from Bath on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Cotswolds tour from Bath?
- Private Cotswolds tour from Bath is hosted by Undiscovered Cotswolds. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Undiscovered Cotswolds on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cotswolds tour from Bath on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55932P13
- You'll start at10 Bridge St10 Bridge St, Bath BA2 4AS, UKBath region, EnglandSee address & details
- 1BathStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Castle Combe VillageStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Lacock AbbeyStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4BiburyStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Burford LibraryStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 6Stow-on-the-Wold Market SquareStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 7Bourton on the Water Visitor Information CentreStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 8Lower Slaughter MuseumStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9BathStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Frosty day in the Cotswolds
Had a wonderful experience touring villages with Ian. His stories made the area’s history come alive as he pointed…
Fabulous day is the Cotswolds
My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful day on tour with Ian in the Cotswolds. Ian is very knowledgeable and a…
Over the Top Tour
Ian, the guide was wonderful!!! His historical knowledge was so interesting, & the colorful tidbits he shared made…
Great day out in the Cotswolds
We had a wonderful day with our guide, Ian. He showed us a couple of the popular tourist spots as well as a few “hi…
Great day in the Cotswolds
Excellent day trip through the Cotswolds. Ian was an enjoyable host. Would highly recommend this trip.
An excellent way to see the Cotswold that other tourist don't get to see
This was a wonderful way to see some of the small villages that the large commercial group tours out can't get to. …
Mai Gan W00
Great stories to make the places come alive
What a wonderful day despite the intermittent rain. Ian is very knowledgeable and obviously proud to live in the ar…
Our small group tour was the perfect way to see the Cotswolds in the short time we had. Because of the limited grou…
Exceptional day trip
Don’t miss this excellent day adventure with Ian! Knowledgeable, friendly and interesting, he took us to places we …
Very nice, interesting day
It was a very nice day. We saw a lot, different cute villages, beautiful nature, old churches.... Ian told us many …
Wonderful day trip with excellent guide
Had a blast on this wonderful day trip to the Cotswolds. Ian was the most welcoming guide with great knowledge on t…
Wonderful day!! The villages are enchanting and Ian is a great guide, very friendly and welcoming. He told us a lot…
A lovely day out in the country side
It was an interesting way to discover the Cotswolds. Ian lives there and being a local, he could tell us things one…
We really enjoyed visting Cotswolds villages led by Ian, our tour guide. Each village is beautiful, unique and full…
A delightful day in the Cotswolds
Ian is a knowledgeable and friendly host and I particularly enjoyed exploring less well known sites in the Cotswold…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
passeio incrivel por varios vilarejos medievais no interior da Inglaterra. Locais totalmente preservados que fazem a gente voltar no tempo.
Written June 16, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.