Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids
By Tourope UK
There comes a time when kids need to let off steam in the city and parents look for a trade-off to suit everyone, or sometimes, kids of all ages are just looking for fun. This custom tour is designed for exactly that - part culture, part pure fun. Tour times can be altered or extended to take advantage of long summer evenings. As this tour ends, you may like to extend your experience by adding one of the West End musical experiences by night with your parents in the Theatreland district. You’ll be charmed with city’s kid-friendly best musicals such as Disney’s Aladdin, Lion King, Matilda, School of Rock, Circus 1903, Don Quixote, Hansel and Gretel, Peter Pan, Tribute to Michael Jackson’s Thriller, The Snowman, Wicked, even Harry Potter the Cursed Child. Wow! What a great day out! Bottom line, a thrilling kid’s day out in London awaits you with endless options full of unlimited fun for you. We are here to help to turn your ordinary day into a super fun day here in our capital city.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Experienced Guide
- Entry/Admission - London Eye
- Entry/Admission - The London Dungeon
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds London
- Entry/Admission - ZSL London Zoo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice. - During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic - Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information. - Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide. - Comfortable shoes are advised - Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move. - Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher. - If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. Please Note: In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to The London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P35
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids
What you can expect during your visit
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids?
- Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids price starts from $1,094.84. Discover and book Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids?
- Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids is hosted by Tourope UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourope UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P35
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1London EyeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The London DungeonStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3SEA LIFE London AquariumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Madame Tussauds LondonStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5ZSL London ZooStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Jungle Cave - Family & Kids RestaurantStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7Hard Rock Cafe London Picadilly CircusStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
London hop on hop off bus tour
Today we did Golden Tours London bus hop on off bus trip and really enjoyed commentary from Paul who was informativ…
Definitely Chelsea Football fans after the awesome tour!!
Our tour guide Raymond was excellent. He was so well knowledged and enjoyable to listen to. My husband and I thorou…
Great visit to East London
Richard provided a great tour. His knowledge of the club and stadium was top notch. I would recommend anyone intere…
Wow just amazing
Me and my partner took our 10 year old here on Sunday as a birthday surprise. All I can say is wow what an amazing …
Amazing and relaxing tour
We had n amazing time with Maria ou guide and Kamil our driver. Maria was well versed in the history of moth Oxford…
Enjoyed the tour
Went with my two children . Enjoyed the tour . Loved seeing the dressing room and behind the scenes
was so fun, favourite stadium tour i’ve been on so far. spent so much time at this stadium because there’s plenty t…
Great tour around stadium
Great tour around all stadium, changing rooms, press room, etc by super nice guides willing to helps us with everyt…
Stamford Bridge Day Out
Absolutely phenomenal day our. Our tour guide Roy went above and beyond to provide a quality service and was happy …
We went to Wembley
I was part of a boys brigade group. Our tour guide, Albert, was brilliant. We saw all the cups, changing and press …
Winning against wolves
I've been to the stadium and we've have won 2-0 against wolves. I'm a biggest West Ham fan and I sometimes I go to …
Wonderful experience. All Staff were very friendly, helpful and Max made it for me.
Absolutely fantastic communication from the start of the booking when the dates may have had to change. We arrived …
Fabulous tour, highly recommend!
Had a fantastic afternoon tour of Wembley stadium for my sons 8th Birthday with 8 of his friends. The tour guide Lu…
Amazing experience! Got our moneys worth!
Amazing day with Julia! We covered all the major landmarks in the London area! She was very informal and fun to be …
My husband is a huge Arsenal fan so we knew we had to do a stadium tour and it did not disappoint! The audio tour w…
More to explore in London
Buy it with
Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids provided by Tourope UK
Product Overview: Full-Day Private Fun Cultural Guided Tour of London for Kids
|Number of Photos||1|