1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour
By Tourope UK
Visit the actual Battle of Hastings battleground with us, Marvel at the magnificent architecture of Battle Abbey, Explore the combination of the two eras in Pevensey Bay, Climb the White Cliffs of Beachy Head for a wonderful view, Enjoy bucolic hamlet pub of East Dean in an English way.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Battle Abbey and Battlefield
- Entry/Admission - Pevensey Castle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide. Comfortable shoes are advised Hotel Pick up and drop off service is available in London for this tour. Pick-ups and drop-offs to Heathrow Airport and Dover Port are included in this tour. Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, Southend Airports and other cruise ports and airports are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information. Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move. Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher. Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product. If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament. In case of any daily event or closure in Parliament Square, alternatively, please proceed to Coca Cola London Eye by crossing the Westminster Bridge. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in front of the main exit gate of the London Eye.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- DFDS Dover - Ferry Terminal, Marine Parade, Dover CT17 9BU, UK
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour?
- 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour price starts from $2,306.57. Discover and book 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour cancellation policy?
- 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour?
- 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour is hosted by Tourope UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourope UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1066 Battle of Hastings, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Battle Museum of Local HistoryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Battle Abbey and BattlefieldStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Pevensey CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Birling GapStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Beachy HeadStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6East DeanStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Seven Sisters Country ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour around stadium
Great tour around all stadium, changing rooms, press room, etc by super nice guides willing to helps us with everyt…
Stamford Bridge Day Out
Absolutely phenomenal day our. Our tour guide Roy went above and beyond to provide a quality service and was happy …
We went to Wembley
I was part of a boys brigade group. Our tour guide, Albert, was brilliant. We saw all the cups, changing and press …
Winning against wolves
I've been to the stadium and we've have won 2-0 against wolves. I'm a biggest West Ham fan and I sometimes I go to …
Wonderful experience. All Staff were very friendly, helpful and Max made it for me.
Absolutely fantastic communication from the start of the booking when the dates may have had to change. We arrived …
Fabulous tour, highly recommend!
Had a fantastic afternoon tour of Wembley stadium for my sons 8th Birthday with 8 of his friends. The tour guide Lu…
Amazing experience! Got our moneys worth!
Amazing day with Julia! We covered all the major landmarks in the London area! She was very informal and fun to be …
My husband is a huge Arsenal fan so we knew we had to do a stadium tour and it did not disappoint! The audio tour w…
Our tour guide was Len and he was fantastic! The tour was great, wonderful views and information. Highly recommend …
Guess who’s back…back again…Dippy’s back…tell your friends!
Wonderful day for the whole family. Free, but if you can donate please do to keep this treasure going. To see the…
Ripper from the past
Jeremy our tour guid was simply outstanding! His theoretical knowledge was only surpassed by his eery ability to ma…
Very Disappointing visit.
On Monday August 8, 2022 we attempted to tour this museum. After less than an hour we had to leave because the air …
This museum was absolutely 10/10 loved every second of the visit. My eldest son was amazed by the dinosaur experien…
AN INTERESTING VISIT
Visited London Natural Museum on 9 Aug 2022. The Museum exhibits a good collection of artefact and historical featu…
Fantastic stadium tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our guided tour of Stamford Bridge. We’re from the US and our daughter is a Chelsea FC fan. R…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.