Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi
By Brit Movie Tours
This day trip from London takes you to filming locations from the British drama series 'Downton Abbey including Highclere Castle, Bampton and Cogges Farms. Explore the grounds and interiors of Highclere Castle which was used as Downton Abbey. After a tour of 'Yew Tree Farm', see the charming Cotswolds village of Bampton which was featured as Downton Village in the series. This packed full-day itinerary includes round-trip transport by car (max 5 persons) from your central London (Zone 1) hotel.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Transport by car
- Highclere Castle entry fees
- Cogges Farm entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Highclere Castle
- Entry/Admission - Cogges Manor Farm
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Car / Booster seats for children under 3 years
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your guided will pick you up from your central London hotel (Zone 1 only) at 8:30am.
- Gloucester Road Station, Gloucester Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK Outside Gloucester Road Station by the flower shop
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5936P61
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi?
- Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi price starts from $479.72. Discover and book Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi cancellation policy?
- Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi?
- Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi is hosted by Brit Movie Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Brit Movie Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Downton Abbey Filming Locations Tour from London by Black Taxi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5936P61
- You'll start atGloucester Road StationOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Highclere CastleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2BamptonStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Cogges Manor FarmStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By Order of the Peaky F***king Blinders
Peaky blinders tour was amazing! Gary our guide went above and beyond. You must do it if you're a fan of peaky blin…
Thoroughly enjoyable and so interesting
A fascinating tour of the east end of London where the tour leader Vas went into great detail of his subject. He wa…
You have to do this tour.
My husband booked this tour for me. He is not a fan but came along. Rob our tour guide was amazing. He was knowledg…
A great tour for fans of Call The Midwife. Plus the history of the dockyard.
Our tour guide Heather had a fantastic knowledge of each of the series of Call The Midwife and we enjoyed a great t…
Absolutely loved the gangster tour & would recommend to friends & family! Vas was very knowledgeable & engaging wit…
Owen was a great guide! He not only gave us facts about the Harry Potter filming locations but also gave us facts a…
What a knowledgeable tour! Vas Blackwood was great enthusiastic and kept us entertained throughout. Lovely to hear…
As someone who lives on the Essex/east London borders (and whose parents have ties to the East End), I’ve long been…
Great time on the Paddington walking tour apart from the bus wait
The tour itself was great and our tour guide Amber was lovely and extremely knowledgeable however the one thing tha…
Ahh Bond! ...James Bond
What a fantastic tour! We love and grew up with Bond films . Owen gave us a factual, lively and poignant tour or sp…
Not just for fans of the films
Just finished the 2.5 hour long walking tour. Owen was an excellent guide and we are now bursting full of James Bin…
Very nice tour.
I went with my wife (having never seen the show) but still found it interesting. With her affection for the series …
Our tour guide Lindsy was fantastic. I recommend it! Hftggjjhggjhjpfkgditdyrryfufufufuf7f7g77ff7f7uf
The tour guide was superb. We did the tour on the Saturday before Queen Elizabeth II funeral. Some of the locations…
Great fun. Our tour guide, Benny, was gregarious and started to connect with everyone from the get go. On the tour …